Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi.

I have alot of time on my hands recently and due to inflation it is no longer worth it to open an art shop.

I have never worked on a B/C shop but they look super rad and I would love to start/join one as an artist! i imagine we would work together to create a base and then I can semi-customize most of them to the customer's specs.

But you (as my partner or partners) would be in charge of the organization, the story, idea etc. I can input ideas but I am no good with all this logistical stuff.

So yeah.... Depending on what type of B/C (humanoid.. mecha.. animals.. etc?) I can offer up different samples smile
Well, I have one I'm trying to get off the ground if you wanna come work on it with me... Over at F* Yeah, Cats!. :3 I could probably use a guest colorist or someone to work on the Cert...
AChocolateMouse
Well, I have one I'm trying to get off the ground if you wanna come work on it with me... Over at F* Yeah, Cats!. :3 I could probably use a guest colorist or someone to work on the Cert...

link?
Sure thing! Though it's just chillin on Page 1 here. :3 Bases are pretty much done...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pricing-and-suggestions/t.91665559_1/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces