Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you price it at? (These prices are cray)

No idea. 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
100k ish 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
500k ish 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
1000k ish (or 1m ish) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
100m ish 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
500m ish 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
1000m ish (or 1b ish) 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
100b ish 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
500b ish 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 >

Hello. I've been wanting to sell my art on gaia for a long time now, and I finally decided that, yes, I am good, and people will want my art. So I did some freebies and made some samples, and then I searched around. What kind of prices are reasonable in this new, inflated world?

I've seen people tell other people 500mil, multiple bil, and I'm dizzy with it all! So now I'm asking what my art is worth, because comparing your art to other's is both silly and hard to do.

So, can you please help me price my art? Thank you. :3

User Image

Shaded Headshot

User Image

Monocrome Headshot

User Image User Image

Colored Headshot

User Image User Image User Image

Colored Fullbody

User Image

Colored headshots (New style of coloring, still getting use to it.)

User Image
User Image
User Image
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
LiteraryGamer
emotion_bigheart

I would say 500m - 1b!

Btw, what program/brush do you use?
I love the paint - looking effect you have on your art pieces :3
sadgyaru
LiteraryGamer
emotion_bigheart

I would say 500m - 1b!

Ah, thank you so much! emotion_bigheart

I use Sai, and it's a few custom acrylic brushes made to look like paint. I've got a mid-range that was apparently very popular on tumblr, a harsh one for laying down the colors, and a softer one for blending. I mostly just googled 'sai acrylic brushes' and picked through those to find what I like.
I noticed that my edges were really wonky, so I made an eraser also, and just changed the settings on that to be similar to the softer, blending one, only making it erase enough to actually work as an eraser.
Here is a link to the brush settings if you use sai, so you could use them also if you wanted. (Then apparently you just right click and add a new acrylic brush. I didn't realize it was so simple! XD) If you use something like photoshop, though, I'm sure there's some for download also. :3

Thank you so much! <33
LiteraryGamer
sadgyaru
LiteraryGamer
emotion_bigheart

I would say 500m - 1b!

I use Sai, and it's a few custom acrylic brushes made to look like paint. I've got a mid-range that was apparently very popular on tumblr, a harsh one for laying down the colors, and a softer one for blending. I mostly just googled 'sai acrylic brushes' and picked through those to find what I like.
I noticed that my edges were really wonky, so I made an eraser also, and just changed the settings on that to be similar to the softer, blending one, only making it erase enough to actually work as an eraser.
Here is a link to the brush settings if you use sai, so you could use them also if you wanted. (Then apparently you just right click and add a new acrylic brush. I didn't realize it was so simple! XD) If you use something like photoshop, though, I'm sure there's some for download also. :3

Thank you so much! <33

Ah, thank you so much for taking the time to put together this reply ^^
and no problem!

Are you planning to open an art shop?
sadgyaru
LiteraryGamer
sadgyaru
LiteraryGamer
emotion_bigheart

I would say 500m - 1b!

Thank you so much! <33

Ah, thank you so much for taking the time to put together this reply ^^
and no problem!

Are you planning to open an art shop?

No problem. Thank you so much for replying. biggrin

I am, possibly a bribe shop, or one with normal prices? I'm not entirely sure yet, but I want to do something, even if it ends up being temporary because I decide to do something else. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff