Incredible Flatterer

Dangerous Alligator Daisies

Predestined Victim

Dangerously Attractive Dads

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

dapper active dachshunds

Gallant Gawker

I'm sorry, Unity, school is just kicking my a** and I do not have much time to go on aim! ;v;

I'm going to side with Amicable on this one. Dapper Active Dachshunds sound like the best.

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

Clean Smoker

Incredible Flatterer

Oh my goodness >A>

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Oh, lol, my hyperness evidently muddled my comprehension. Is it okay to edit entries? If so, I should edit mine to rhyme the last line with the first two. If not, I had tons of fun coming up with my poem nevertheless ahaha thank you for the fun poem event. Cx

Merry Krampus

shyanimegrl
Oh, lol, my hyperness evidently muddled my comprehension. Is it okay to edit entries? If so, I should edit mine to rhyme the last line with the first two. If not, I had tons of fun coming up with my poem nevertheless ahaha thank you for the fun poem event. Cx

Oh, yes, entries can be edited until the end of the event!!

Merry Krampus

And thank you for entering, gosh.

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
ex o ex Snoof
And thank you for entering, gosh.

Hiiya there, Snoof C: lolol, edited, thank you again, too, and my pleasure, really such great fun coming up with my entry for this super neat event; I'm still reeling from enjoyment with my tone, grammar, and punctuation let to freely explode all over the place again after modification and re-submission! >u< Sooo a well-spent and refreshing break before studying vacuums me up again heehee @u@; And you all did an impressively cool job getting this i/t going already, cheers and all the best! *u*

Omnipresent Glitch

8,475 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Partygoer 500
Been pretty busy offline, but I'm stopping by to subscribe and add a (belated, but no less heartfelt) cheer for the new (-ish) thread! I'm definitely looking forward to new faces and psychic shenanigans... which, as we all know, are the best kind of shenanigans to be had. cool

Friendly Conversationalist

oh maaaan, limerick kid looks so adorbs! :,D GOOD LUCK, ALL YE ENTRANTS!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff