Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Noob

o: i'd love to join but what form do i fill out, i can't seem to find one

Jaded Archivist

u-shet
o: i'd love to join but what form do i fill out, i can't seem to find one

*waves* Hi there!

I don't actually have a form=^.^;= I've just been letting people show me whatever it is they want since what i need has kept changing

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*snuggles in*

Jaded Archivist

*also snuggles in*

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
So it's a unique lineart, four stage pet art you're looking to hire artists to do?
Do they have to stick with the animal idol types that you have listed, and does it have to be an animal idol?

Jaded Archivist

CitrusCupcake
So it's a unique lineart, four stage pet art you're looking to hire artists to do?
Do they have to stick with the animal idol types that you have listed, and does it have to be an animal idol?

Unique lineart four stage pet is correct

The animal idol types are the ones used for the "On the Fly" semi-customs just for ease. Pets for event do not have to use the animal idol, for those that don't I usually just start at a child stage. I've also done customs before with idols that were fairies, ball jointed dolls, ect and they've worked out well.

I've always figured for idols other than animals but they've been the easiest to work with for me, which is why I've stuck with them. If someone wanted to do games, hold their own mini events, ect with other idol types I doubt it would be a problem

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
ladykayra
CitrusCupcake

Unique lineart four stage pet is correct

The animal idol types are the ones used for the "On the Fly" semi-customs just for ease. Pets for event do not have to use the animal idol, for those that don't I usually just start at a child stage. I've also done customs before with idols that were fairies, ball jointed dolls, ect and they've worked out well.

I've always figured for idols other than animals but they've been the easiest to work with for me, which is why I've stuck with them. If someone wanted to do games, hold their own mini events, ect with other idol types I doubt it would be a problem

Ahh I see
And that's good, I was looking for a great deal of artistic freedom outside of customs, I've been wanting to get back into breedables art but it's all templated shops out there these days

Jaded Archivist

CitrusCupcake

Ahh I see
And that's good, I was looking for a great deal of artistic freedom outside of customs, I've been wanting to get back into breedables art but it's all templated shops out there these days

Templated does seem to be the most common type of pet in the breedables nowadays and those shops that aren't only sell pets rarely. I've always liked the idea that your pet is one of a kind and just for you so doing non-template has always been my preference.

I've worked a few templated shops of course but you're right, the freedom isn't as great

Plus non-template means people with different styles can work the shop and thus the shop goers have more variety and choice

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
ladykayra
CitrusCupcake

Ahh I see

Templated does seem to be the most common type of pet in the breedables nowadays and those shops that aren't only sell pets rarely. I've always liked the idea that your pet is one of a kind and just for you so doing non-template has always been my preference.

I've worked a few templated shops of course but you're right, the freedom isn't as great

Plus non-template means people with different styles can work the shop and thus the shop goers have more variety and choice

*nods*

Soo..I guess you'd want samples of my art? My sig has my DA gallery 3nodding

Jaded Archivist

CitrusCupcake

*nods*

I saaaaaw, you're art is very preeeeeetty. I like.

You are more than welcome on board on one condition. Please don't disappear on me now that I've said your hired=0.0=

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
ladykayra
CitrusCupcake

*nods*

I saaaaaw, you're art is very preeeeeetty. I like.

You are more than welcome on board on one condition. Please don't disappear on me now that I've said your hired=0.0=

*poofs in a cloud of coloured smoke* XD
Lol - no I won't do that ^_~

Do you have any specific events planned in the near future?

Jaded Archivist

CitrusCupcake

*in the most dramatic fashion possible*Nooooooooooooo!

But seriously, I've had my graphics maker and 2 artists go MIA on me since I started trying to open the shop. It's a bit sad...

Besides the opening event at the moment, not so much. I do like doing Halloween events

I also certainly don't expect that you'd have to make anything for the opening event if you don't want to! I mean it "starts" on the 13th (advert starts this Saturday) and that's cutting it close to expect you to have something done. I haven't even finished shading the two raffle pets (okay giving away free pets as a pre-event may have contributed to that).

You're certainly free to make something for it if you like, or hold your own game for pets or things like that.

I'll shove mah junk off the mule if you'd like to post anything with her. Access info to be put inside the staff only part of the guild.

You're warned she has the thread list for all shops she was used for saved still=>.>= And even some from before her insception

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
ladykayra
CitrusCupcake

*in the most dramatic fashion possible*Nooooooooooooo!

But seriously, I've had my graphics maker and 2 artists go MIA on me since I started trying to open the shop. It's a bit sad...

Besides the opening event at the moment, not so much. I do like doing Halloween events

I also certainly don't expect that you'd have to make anything for the opening event if you don't want to! I mean it "starts" on the 13th (advert starts this Saturday) and that's cutting it close to expect you to have something done. I haven't even finished shading the two raffle pets (okay giving away free pets as a pre-event may have contributed to that).

You're certainly free to make something for it if you like, or hold your own game for pets or things like that.

I'll shove mah junk off the mule if you'd like to post anything with her. Access info to be put inside the staff only part of the guild.

You're warned she has the thread list for all shops she was used for saved still=>.>= And even some from before her insception

Oh dear - well, life does like to swallow people sometimes ^_^;

And it's fine, I'll have thread in the guild for customs, that'll do me ^_~

And I'll see how my current commission load goes, have been getting through them quite fast so I may be able to do something for the opening
And ooh yes, I like Hallowe'en events too <3

Jaded Archivist

CitrusCupcake

Oh dear - well, life does like to swallow people sometimes ^_^;

And it's fine, I'll have thread in the guild for customs, that'll do me ^_~

And I'll see how my current commission load goes, have been getting through them quite fast so I may be able to do something for the opening
And ooh yes, I like Hallowe'en events too <3

It does indeed

Okie dokie! That works for me too

Like I said, it's completely up to you! I'd hate to push anyone who already has a lot to do

Yay! I found someone else who like Halloween events!

Jaded Archivist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces