Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

Mailman Leroy
@Wally: OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING IM SCREAMING. I don't wanna page stretch too much but omg.

this is just what I do babycakes

Greedy Capitalist

Shicala
Mailman Leroy
Fixed the story, sorry for the illegibility. sweatdrop

I did want it to look like another language, but definitely not to the point of it being disorienting to the reader. Do you think it's alright if I leave large headers in the fancified font? I'll probably end up using a much more attractive, image based one for the actual thread anyways with this feedback. biggrin

short headers or even this line
Quote:
тнe world oғ vydn ιѕ нoмe тo мany people, along wιтн тнeιr ғen. eacн regιon provιdeѕ ιтѕ own ѕeт oғ cнallengeѕ and вeneғιтѕ, and тнeιr reѕιdenтѕ нave adapтed тo lιғe ιn тнeѕe envιronмenтѕ
isn't too long for using your 'fancified' fonts but definitely paragraphs I would just use a plain font so people can read it easily.

Thanks for taking my feedback in stride smile

Isn't that what I/Ts are for, learning about what the people like? Well, and advertising of course. No problem! Feedback's great, especially if it's given politely like you had. It's very important to us that people are enjoying their experience in our forum and I'd think being able to read stuff would be a big part of that. xD

Greedy Capitalist

lprincipito
I will buy a pet babby as soon as I have more time for this stuff GORGEOUS ART and creative critters i just love em!

You need to enter a contest, little miss~

Greedy Capitalist

lprincipito
Also I'll join the dice roll thingie contest for da babbies. heart heart heart heart

Omg you're two steps ahead of me. YES GOOD. Yay I'm really excited for it!
Avatar assembled! 8D -flails off to check her main before starting her IT thread-

Greedy Capitalist

Wallace Chukwudi
Mailman Leroy
@Wally: OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING IM SCREAMING. I don't wanna page stretch too much but omg.

this is just what I do babycakes

sssh you know it makes me feel lovey dovey when you call me baby cakes wink

Dapper Genius

Okay if any of you want to join a dice game or something, post something in big flashy text saying you want to, and if there's enough people I'll start it when I get back from taking a shower~

Hatted Fatcat

I JOIN DICE GAME, JA!

(I'll be rolling on my mule, Valeria Stubenshmelk)

Greedy Capitalist

Ah Wally, do you think we should wait for one more person?

Dapper Genius

HMMMM I think I wanna have at least 3 or 4 people~

|D
So everyone should get their friends to come in huehuehuehuehuehue.
I'm editing my IT thread. O3O

Dapper Genius

I'm excited to see the result.

Eeep, I'm sleepy, so if we have enough people tomorrow I'll start the dice game.

Greedy Capitalist

I really hope we get one more person today. whee
-Flops around- o3o

Greedy Capitalist

Valeria Stubenshmelk
-Flops around- o3o

How're you doin' today, miss lady?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash