Welcome to Gaia! ::

And one more post:

If there are any lurkers - you guys are more than welcome to post. There isn't really much content to the posts considering I just started planning stuff today xD! But having an I/T Thread allows me to keep focused <3!

Anywho - here is a preview to the only base done so far with some scribble edits so people don't steal D: !

User Image
YES TWEWY YESSSSSS *__*

Original Codger

I never played TWEWY, but I love that character! (and all of the other TWEWY B/C pets I've ever seen)

Zalak's Wife

Timid Loiterer

Business Bunny

Let's all love TWEWY together xD!

I can just see slimy getting a character that loves Flamingos.
User Image

Male pose WIP - **goes to start inking**
-fangirlfangirl-

I've been fangirling over this series so hard again recently after hearing that Neku's going to be in the new KH game. It gives me hope for a sequel *__*
Pandashroom Pogeys
-fangirlfangirl-

I've been fangirling over this series so hard again recently after hearing that Neku's going to be in the new KH game. It gives me hope for a sequel *__*

OMG! I know right?!?!? He looks so awesome in the KH style too.

Now we can fangirl with a TWEWY shop ouo
TWEWYComposer
Pandashroom Pogeys
-fangirlfangirl-

OMG! I know right?!?!? He looks so awesome in the KH style too.

Now we can fangirl with a TWEWY shop ouo

Yesss *v*
Except I have no character in mind whatsoever OTL
I do love the universe of TWEWY though. I nerded out during a convention and bought the pinset I used for the final leg of the game e.e
That's alright if you don't have a character in mind..... I highly doubt I'll open actual customs frequently considering I love to character design xD

And LOLOL! If I got a pin in RL, I'd want the bunny healing pin ouo <3
User Image

**rolls around**
I used the aqua bubble healing thing. It helped me multitask easier with the top screen xD

Original Codger

ElvishSorceress
Let's all love TWEWY together xD!

I can just see slimy getting a character that loves Flamingos.

I would totally plot that out, and design my first Humanoid B/C character if I RPed but I can't join Elvy's new RP based shop knowing I'd not RP.

Will you be hiring though?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces