Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

maybe he'll have some epic back-story as to why he has special wings. xDD
He killed the great winged anubis white noise and as a result, the composer gave him its wings in order to make sure the anubis never rose from the brink again.

I agree... he will need a backstory to explain the wings xD

Sugary Snack

that would be awesome xD <333 WHITE NOISE omg that movie was goood. At least if you watch it in teh theater with the big screen and surround sound xD I need to see 2.
I don't even know what that movie is lolol xP

Sugary Snack

It's like this:

A guy's wife his kidnapped and murdered. And he stumbles across this other man who is getting messages from the dead wife. (because he talks to the dead for a living). Anyway he becomes obsessed with giving people's family's messages from teh dead. Until the dead come after him and kill him. xD He uses white noise and stuff to communicate with them. it was pretty epic
Erina_Nobara
It's like this:

A guy's wife his kidnapped and murdered. And he stumbles across this other man who is getting messages from the dead wife. (because he talks to the dead for a living). Anyway he becomes obsessed with giving people's family's messages from teh dead. Until the dead come after him and kill him. xD He uses white noise and stuff to communicate with them. it was pretty epic

That sounds interesting ovo
How would the dead come after him to kill him though? They're kinda dead...unless they're zombies :<

Also...-steals Magnus away- *___* <3

Sugary Snack

They're like....shadows. There were three of them imparticular--like demons almost. And they just kind of swooped down on him in this dying building xD and everybody in the theater jumped lolol

Magnussssssssssss *reaches after*

Magnus: ............ *indifferent* *blinku*

its because he doesn't see me as his master and love meeee orz;;;

Sugary Snack

Sugary Snack

Business Bunny

Corsair Vitari
Hello there sexy.

User Image

And here is a full scaled version: