Welcome to Gaia! ::

I drew a rough sketch of maybe a dream catcher pet for the thread...d

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There you be.

--CVirus
Coronaviridae
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There you be.

--CVirus

That's so cute!! X333 I really like this one... ._.;;; 'course it's not really my decision to make. .-.;;

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
The 7th Sin-Lust
That's so cute!! X333 I really like this one... ._.;;; 'course it's not really my decision to make. .-.;;

*scuffs foot* Awww, shucks. Thankee ma'am!

--CVirus

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
And now I'd better head back into Photoshop and start doodling out stages for my own breedables idea... X);;;

--CVirus
Woo, I like that one a lot, also! -Has seen you in other threads before- Thanks, CVirus!

A dreamcatcher pet? Sounds interesting ^_^ I'm drawing up some stages to post here so people know what it's all about.
Where is Arcadia?

-Its in Florida cool
In a matter of speaking ^_^ -Luffs teh Florida-
its like next naples and punta gorda,i live like an hour away from it.Its really nice and old fashioned there.

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
ablackswan
Woo, I like that one a lot, also! -Has seen you in other threads before- Thanks, CVirus!

No problem! And yeah, I'm a wandering sort. biggrin I end up poking my nose into everything before long.

--CVirus

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
*digs thread out and nudges it back to the front page*

--CVirus
ablackswan

A dreamcatcher pet? Sounds interesting ^_^ I'm drawing up some stages to post here so people know what it's all about.

I was thinking, I could make a dream catcher pet-type thing here. I drew the teen version, but nothing else. XDD Would you like to see it? ^^;
Sure, Lust ^_^ I'd love to see it!

I think I was lurking some threads and saw your entry for a contest and you won. I was impressed biggrin It was for some duo that had a contest for their characters... I think I remember an anthro wolf and a girl that did tarot... -ponders-

I have a very good friend that lives in Naples! I didn't know that there was an Arcadia in Florida... wow eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff