Welcome to Gaia! ::

Predestined Victim

I measure my water intake because I get dehydrated easily, Always at least 64oz woohoooo!

How are you gid, btw? Besides awake haha

Seasonal Sentai

Mostly just awake. More library cleaning. Also some drawing in between. How's your day been Sem?

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Sorry I haven't been around, I'm really busy with rl. orz

I'll work on making an official profile for Kalina this weekend~ And congrats also to Semb, I can't wait to get some rp in here.

Seasonal Sentai

Speaking of RPs, I'm hoping to have an update sometime tonight for you guys. Hopefully.

Ursine Conquest

We've opened the RP forum and started listing out basic rules, etc. Please take a moment to read through it and throw alllllll of your questions at me! ALL OF THEM! It's not the clearest of posts I've ever written, so please, tear it apart. The only things you really need to keep note of right now are the non-battle RPs. The battle system won't go live until after launch so we're just not going to sweat it right now.

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Incidentally, if you want a rp partner, My NPCs are basically ready to play ... well, most of them are... and I will not turn anybody away <3

Seasonal Sentai

Coffee coffee coffee coffeeeeee (0゚・∀・)!!!・◦∴*+◦º.+*.•。

Seasonal Sentai

Have an obscure late night Launch Image preview:

User Image

We are hiring new teachers this week, so I will be a little more scarce than normal. But, to make up, I'm hoping to maybe have a Livestream this weekend with some more sneak peeks.

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Ahhhh launch! *decorates thread*

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Oh sweet, I am ready for a live stream! <3

And that preview is pretty~ biggrin

Seasonal Sentai

I've come to figure out that it's my boss that's eating all my time, and not work. I'm not sure what to do with this information, but I did get a chance to fine-test streaming options and I think I have one I'm happy with that doesn't seem toooooo CPU intensive. So expect that tomorrow or Thursday. ✧( ु•⌄• )◞

Seasonal Sentai

Streaming! I'll be drawing some secret card things for Launch later this month!

Ravina Loki

The Semblance of Unity

FoxFire120

Ka-Ray-Zee

Smerdle

DraconicFeline

theLimeTree

HopelesslyPretty

Soldier of Song

Predestined Victim

/crawls slowly through thread

Bear

scream I missed the stream (hey that rhymed) Thanks for the quote, though! Unfortunately, it's definitely work keeping me busy.

PUMPED FOR LAUNCH and I'll need to read the new stuff, too. +_+

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

I am so sad that I missed the stream! I had woooork. Q nQ

But I'm still excited, and goodness, I will try to finish Kalina's official profile soon. I am just too busy during the week and when I come home from wok all I want to do is sleep. orz

I hope everyone's doing well, and if we're all busy, just keep working hard and it'll all pay off eventually! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff