Kaede says:

( ◕ ◡ ◕ )

Aha, so sneaky.
Reported, js.

Formal Elocutionist

Eerie Doll
TINSTAAFL
Color: supermegauberplatinum?
It was a long time ago... like 3 years ago, okay?
User Image
I was going through a... phase.... >>;; (photo has not been edited, it just turned out with me unnaturally pale.)

I'm not gonna dye it again. I look better with in natural, and it's safe to say all my long hair is gone.

Bleaching is death to hair... well IMO...
I had to bleach it to dye it purple, but just hate the way my hair feels when it's bleached.

I think I just prefer to have it blueish black.

my photo in my main post turned out to be a good one though, usually my digital camera doesn't pick up the purple hair too well, it ends up just looking too dark and yet at the same time anything white looks like it's glowing?

They bleached it 3 times! (left scabs on my head for weeks) D=< first it was orangish, then it was neon orangish (think of main character from Bleach) and then it was like supermegauberplatinum. They were supposed to give me white hair, but instead this happened. And thus, I cried. I glowed. I cried because I glowed. I went supersayin. Was the worse mistake I ever made with my hair. and thus I've become abstenant from any other hair coloring product.
Yeah, I realised. like your hair looks AMAZINGLY BRIGHT for purple, just throwin that out there.
Most people here are too lazy to bleach it before they dye it. and it turns out a crappy purple color.

Firebreathing Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
TINSTAAFL
Eerie Doll
TINSTAAFL
Color: supermegauberplatinum?
It was a long time ago... like 3 years ago, okay?
User Image
I was going through a... phase.... >>;; (photo has not been edited, it just turned out with me unnaturally pale.)

I'm not gonna dye it again. I look better with in natural, and it's safe to say all my long hair is gone.

Bleaching is death to hair... well IMO...
I had to bleach it to dye it purple, but just hate the way my hair feels when it's bleached.

I think I just prefer to have it blueish black.

my photo in my main post turned out to be a good one though, usually my digital camera doesn't pick up the purple hair too well, it ends up just looking too dark and yet at the same time anything white looks like it's glowing?

They bleached it 3 times! (left scabs on my head for weeks) D=< first it was orangish, then it was neon orangish (think of main character from Bleach) and then it was like supermegauberplatinum. They were supposed to give me white hair, but instead this happened. And thus, I cried. I glowed. I cried because I glowed. I went supersayin. Was the worse mistake I ever made with my hair. and thus I've become abstenant from any other hair coloring product.
Yeah, I realised. like your hair looks AMAZINGLY BRIGHT for purple, just throwin that out there.
Most people here are too lazy to bleach it before they dye it. and it turns out a crappy purple color.

LOL I didn't actually bleach it "properly" either, I just mixed the peroxide with the powder bleached and applied it to my hair like you would normal hair color instead of painting it in.
I was way too impatient, but it wasn't totally blond either, more like yellow.
There is this one super platinum bit in my bangs that didn't even dye purple!

If you were ever to do it again, I would just do a once over on your hair with a higher volume of Peroxide in with powder bleach.

The first time I bleached it, I used a 20 vol. Peroxide with Blue powder bleach which took at least half an hour to even start to bleach, then when I bleached it again to re-dye it once the color was starting to wash out I used a 40 vol. peroxide with blue powder bleach and it started bleaching within 15 mins.

I would totally do the platinum blond if it weren't for the way bleaching makes my hair feel and that my features are way too dark for it.
My eyebrows especially.

I just love my hair when it's blue black, bleaching makes my hair curl which I don't like neutral
(Bleaching depletes the keratin in the hair, which is why hair curls)

But yea, everyone LOVES my purple hair.
A lot more than I thought, like I was thinking that everyone would give me that
"Oh look at the weirdo with the purple hair" look but I get commented on it so much.
Everyone also loves my bangs too, but they can be tricky to maintain and I kinda like being able to sweep them to the side sometimes.

I love the purple, truly.
Yet it's a lot to look after.

Tipsy Bum

Signature.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
aww . u guys so kewl ...

the hair dye doesnt stick to my hair .. maybe because i hav natural black hair ..
well , im gonna dye it and post it hre ~ ^_^

Firebreathing Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
sparkzfire_belle
aww . u guys so kewl ...

the hair dye doesnt stick to my hair .. maybe because i hav natural black hair ..
well , im gonna dye it and post it hre ~ ^_^

Ya can't just dye it, you gotta bleach it first.

Firebreathing Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
TeethingFetus
Signature.

looks pretty epic smile

Tipsy Bum

Eerie Doll
TeethingFetus
Signature.

looks pretty epic smile

thank you, it looks better now though cause its brighter.

Firebreathing Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
TeethingFetus
Eerie Doll
TeethingFetus
Signature.

looks pretty epic smile

thank you, it looks better now though cause its brighter.

I'm trying to get the purple out if my hair now, it starts looking crappy after a while.

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mega Prophet

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Sardonic Threnody
User Image