Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter

+ 1 100.0% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 83 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Ladykiller

Raien Dark
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Down.. Done! Done! 2
Green and Yellow hair.

How long have you had your Mohawk?: This one has been around for about.. 2-3 months now.
What's been your favorite haircut/s?: Pfft. THIS. I love having the side of my head short as s**t.
Have you ever dyed your hair and what color?: Yep. Well for a while it was Green and yellow ^ Its been blue.. purple.. all the natural colors..I've even done teal and orange coontails.
Do you cut your own hair?: Yes sir.
How has your cut effected you in the workplace?: I usually try and apply places that accept crazy styles... like tattoo parlors..or hottopics.. or spencers..etc.
But.. I generally am willing to dye it natural to get a job. and its hardly noticeable when I have my hair down that its shaved short.. because it just so damn long XD

I have given myself bangs since then.. But I generally still have the same hair.

OMG GAWD LOVE It's so much fun and i think the the pic of your friend styling is so adorable.

Ladykiller

Psychedelic Persephone
Zombie Spider Fiend
Psychedelic Persephone
Zombie Spider Fiend
Psychedelic Persephone
Lust is for now.

Love is forever.

Oh so you have a Chelsea! I had one for a few months once. I didn't like it as much as my mohawk.
I love it. It's my favorite of all my past hairstyles. How much do your signs cost?

How long have you had it for? if you answered this, sorry. i've been awake over 24 hours. My signs are 7k. 3nodding
i've had this cut for 4 months so far and i plan on keeping it this way till my bangs are super long. sweet, i think i wanna buy a sign from you 3nodding

Oh awesome! Just send a trade and when I have time, i'll make one send it and accept. Honestly, I don't know when I will i'm booked through the rest of this week and traveling to NYC. So please be patient!

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I don't have a mohawk,my 40-something year old dad has one though. Been working on it for a good 2,3 years now?
BTW is that you in all those pictures? You're purdy :V

Ladykiller

Im Making Biscuits
I don't have a mohawk,my 40-something year old dad has one though. Been working on it for a good 2,3 years now?

Thank you but honestly, why WOULDN'T it be me? neutral How longs your dad's hawk?

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Zombie Spider Fiend
Im Making Biscuits

Thank you but honestly, why WOULDN'T it be me? neutral How longs your dad's hawk?

I dunno,people do that sometimes. >>
Last time we checked,about a foot and a half!

Green Gaian

Horribly dyed and horribly spiked, but this is one of the few pictures from the last time I had a mohawk.
User Image

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
Zombie Spider Fiend
Psychedelic Persephone
Zombie Spider Fiend
Psychedelic Persephone
Zombie Spider Fiend
Psychedelic Persephone
Lust is for now.

Love is forever.

Oh so you have a Chelsea! I had one for a few months once. I didn't like it as much as my mohawk.
I love it. It's my favorite of all my past hairstyles. How much do your signs cost?

How long have you had it for? if you answered this, sorry. i've been awake over 24 hours. My signs are 7k. 3nodding
i've had this cut for 4 months so far and i plan on keeping it this way till my bangs are super long. sweet, i think i wanna buy a sign from you 3nodding

Oh awesome! Just send a trade and when I have time, i'll make one send it and accept. Honestly, I don't know when I will i'm booked through the rest of this week and traveling to NYC. So please be patient!alright. no problem.

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
I don't have a mohawk. :/

But i do wear synth dreads in various colors. I don't have any pics of me wearing them unfortunately, but i am making myself a new set of black and electric blue transitional next week. ^_^ maybe i'll post one then.

Hairdemon

I've pretty much had everything on my head at some point in my life...
these are some random ones I found on my photobucket
I'm workin on a mullet right now.
Me and my sis
Mohawk-y
30tails
Farmin
random
Random
Pink and Purple
Little red
purplish-gray

Super Noob

31,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I had a nice long mohawk. D:
Then I shaved it all off. -_-
BUT IT WAS AWESUM!!!!! *,*

-Chaos
User Image
Did I hear someone say "mohawks"?
User ImageHow long have you had your Mohawk?: I had it for one day. Not technically a mohawk (more of a huge fauxhawk), but still. Counts, maybe? :'P
What's been your favorite haircut/s?: Uhmm, too many that I liked. c:
Have you ever dyed your hair and what color?: Yeah; Black, blonde, dark brown-ish red
Do you cut your own hair?: Nope
Required Parts
User Image
Did I hear someone say "mohawks"?

Your hair is awesome!
c:

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
How long have you had your Mohawk?: Had one when I was 13. No pics Dx What's been your favorite haircut/s?: 1st: When I was 12 I got it trimmed in an emoish haircut and died rainbow. 2nd: I had my Aunt cut it to shoulder length and died the bottom black with the top bleach blonde. Skunk look. 3rd:My current cut wich is in my siggi atm. Have you ever dyed your hair and what color?: Yes I have. Millions of times. I have had every color of the rainbow. Do you cut your own hair?: No. How has your cut effected you in the workplace? Nope.

Ladykiller

Wake4real
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fun. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces