Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Gekko

9,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
haha I don't have a current enough picture but I'm ginger depending on my mood. Some days my skin looks more olive complected, other days I look PALE. and I have auburn, oh so bipolar hair so if I'm extremely happy or pissed off, I'm total ginger because I lose my color and my hair goes flaming. haha it's weird.

Witty Lover

9,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Loiterer 100
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

User Image I is gingy. :3

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Invisible Stalker

I used to have long ginger hair. It was extremely curly and past my a**. I recently cut it much shorter, a little below my ears. Now I put Shirley Temple to shame with my locks. C:<

I've been ginger my whole life, but I notice as I grow older that my hair becomes a tad more auburn. Summer though, my hair is in full force and it's incredibly obvious.

Elder

12,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
angel_sweetie84
Quote:
Try henna. It's the skin dye that they use in India, but it makes a fabulous hair dye that makes your hair red. Of course depending on the colour of your hair you might have to add some darker herbs in there just so that it doesn't turn orange or something. I would suggest, if you want to try this, to so some research on longhaircommunity.com and do some hairball tests, just take the shed hair from your hairbrush and dye that and you'll get a colour that will be on your head of you dye your hair with the henna...also it darkens with more coats, so if your hair turns up orange, just do a few more coats of henna and it will be red....just a suggestion as it is just a plan that dyes your hair and not chemicals.

Keep in mind though, it is EXTREMELY permanent. Make sure to wipe it off of your skin if you get any on your forehead or hands. And remember that if you don't like it then you can't use dye stipper since this isn't a chemical dye. Plus, it only fades the first few days then it stays and stays and doesn't fade with washing like chemical dye does.

Interesting, I didn't know that. I don't think I am brave enough to try that. Might be hard to match root color to the rest of hair, when it grows out.

Yeah, I don't know how they do it, but the ladies on LHC never have a problem with it. Anyways. Good luck!
My mom has red hair, and I have her colouring, but I'm blonde. I henna my hair. 3nodding And also put bright red temporary dyes in it sometimes, like in my sig.

edit

Are you an LHC member?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas