Profitable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
banndmanswag02
Cory Shallow
banndmanswag02

I was wondering whether you would reconsider like a human being, or try to win the argument.

While wondering might have brought mankind plenty of shiny things, the furthest you will get with Derm is him logging off for a few days only to post a new thread and hope you don't necro the one you curb-stomped him in. If this is indeed an actual Dermezel account, which surprises me because he tended to just switch approaches when he got perma'd in the past.

I'm just going to recite the names and ages of those human beings at him forever until he recants.

'You can wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which gets filled first'.
Cory Shallow
banndmanswag02
Cory Shallow
banndmanswag02

I was wondering whether you would reconsider like a human being, or try to win the argument.

While wondering might have brought mankind plenty of shiny things, the furthest you will get with Derm is him logging off for a few days only to post a new thread and hope you don't necro the one you curb-stomped him in. If this is indeed an actual Dermezel account, which surprises me because he tended to just switch approaches when he got perma'd in the past.

I'm just going to recite the names and ages of those human beings at him forever until he recants.

'You can wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which gets filled first'.

Hah!
Requiem ex Inferni
Old Blue Collar Joe
Oh God Dermie is back, and attempting to act like he's not a democratic lap dog. This oughta be fun!!
I'm just going to start taking bets now on how long before he reverts to his old habit of pushing Communism as the ideal government type. My bet is within two weeks.

Then you lost. He's already tossed the marxist definition of 'worker' out there. Evidently his mother paid the cable bill again, so the basement troll is now back in business.
banndmanswag02
Cory Shallow
banndmanswag02

That works both ways pal. 31 U.S. troops, 7 Afghans killed in Taliban attack on NATO helicopter
Dermezel2
banndmanswag02
Cory Shallow
banndmanswag02

That works both ways pal. 31 U.S. troops, 7 Afghans killed in Taliban attack on NATO helicopter

You aren't supporting the Taliban, and neither am I. You're supporting Obama, who was briefed on and signed his approval for all of those airstrikes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff