Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Regular

5,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I know this may be the wrong forum to post this in but considering the topic I felt it to be the right place since it covers a form of politics. Its said in the past that theres a secret organisation runing the world behind the scenes. Slowly turning the worlds political staets views to there own. that they have a master plan thats comeing to pass even as i write this.

Two of the names this organisation go by are the illumunati and Bilderberg. and that so many people in teh world are so ignorant on whats going on around them that there turning a blind eye.

The aim of this organisation? Well they have many aims but there main one is A total one world goverment.

Least thats whats being said. What is everyones views on the subject? Is this story real to you or is it just hogwash and if it is real to you then ask yourself this.... Just who are these guys and why have they got such a big effect on the goverment of my country>

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
`If you only knew our REAL plan, Muhahhahahahahahahahahaha!!! Muhahah! Muhahahaha!!!

3,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
*facepaw*

Don't feed the ******** troll.

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
iAniro
*facepaw*

Don't feed the ******** troll.

He's not a troll. THIS MAN speaks the truth! The truth I say!

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Illuminati once existed. Barely, before their forcible dissolution by Bavaria.

They have not ever ruled the world. That is some nonsense. Even an organization widespread and wealthy and influential enough to rule the world couldn't maintain the uniformity of membership to rule the world with any single plan set down from a central hierarchy, and if they tried, there's no way they could actually keep it secret.

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Wendigo
The Illuminati once existed. Barely, before their forcible dissolution by Bavaria.

They have not ever ruled the world. That is some nonsense. Even an organization widespread and wealthy and influential enough to rule the world couldn't maintain the uniformity of membership to rule the world with any single plan set down from a central hierarchy, and if they tried, there's no way they could actually keep it secret.

Also, the cultural difference between members from different regions would create substantial problems in the organization.
The Bilderberg group are very powerful and one cannot deny the influence that multi-national corporations have on governments of the industrialized world.

But the idea that they are subtly directing the course of the world towards or actually own it at all is a convenient fantasy.

Hilarious Regular

5,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Not even gold and silver can

To customize this post format and add others, go to your BetterGaia Options in Chrome.
For help, visit our thread.

break the two of us...

Heres what am asking though and i know im probobly gonna be accused for being a troll for this but I dont care. How do you know if it is a fantasy? Or that IF and im only saying IF here it is true that they just want us to think it is so well look the other way. can you think of a more perfect cover to hide behind?
emerald_sage
Heres what am asking though and i know im probobly gonna be accused for being a troll for this but I dont care. How do you know if it is a fantasy? Or that IF and im only saying IF here it is true that they just want us to think it is so well look the other way. can you think of a more perfect cover to hide behind?
So wait, are you suggesting that vast wealth and a particularly public lifestyle along with frequently meeting with heads of states is a good cover for running the world? One would think a group of hermits would be a more applicable idea.
But honestly, I never understand this kind of conspiracy theory ideology. It puts so much emphasis on one of two things or both: That the masses are insessantly ignorant and that no one could uncover it, not one in billions of people and/or that these groups had monumental organisation skills, so great that they could run the entire world and no one, not one person would leave even the tiniest hint of their oligarchal rule.
In the case of the former, if people are so stupid, then we best scrap democracy since that implies the common man is not self improving but self destructive in ignorance and the latter idea implies such skill at organisation by our masters, I'd rather they get on with it openly so humanity might reach some magnum opus at greater speed.
Don't listen to these Sheep OP, especially Wendigo. The NWO is REAL and they want you DEAD. SURVIVE!!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/43325286

Quote:
Dominique Strauss-Kahn, naturally, isn't attending this year, and his likely successor Christine Lagarde is in China, but the Bilderberg Conference which kicks off in the Swiss resort of St. Moritz on Thursday retains its conspiratorial chic and pulling power.

The attendee list of Bilderberg is still pretty much the only thing that is not a closely guarded secret, as 120 of the world's richest and most powerful people meet behind closed doors

Just sayin'.

Hilarious Regular

5,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
pockybot
http://www.cnbc.com/id/43325286

Quote:
Dominique Strauss-Kahn, naturally, isn't attending this year, and his likely successor Christine Lagarde is in China, but the Bilderberg Conference which kicks off in the Swiss resort of St. Moritz on Thursday retains its conspiratorial chic and pulling power.

The attendee list of Bilderberg is still pretty much the only thing that is not a closely guarded secret, as 120 of the world's richest and most powerful people meet behind closed doors

Just sayin'.

Good example of what ive been saying about them being so secretive. If there just a bunch of guys talking banking and business why are they so secretive about whats on the agenda for the meetings? Could be anything for all we know
emerald_sage
Good example of what ive been saying about them being so secretive. If there just a bunch of guys talking banking and business why are they so secretive about whats on the agenda for the meetings? Could be anything for all we know
Possibly because when one is living a life of constant publicity and monitoring, people may want and require time to absolute privacy. Unfortunately, secrecy and such meetings can be the only way to guarantee people can manage to discuss business or relax given the level of observation society sometimes brings on peopel these days.
There would be nothing wrong with titants of politics, industry, business and high finance were colluding and meeting together...IF these often werent the SAME people involved in genocide, war, terrorism, drug smuggling, rape, etc.

People say how wonderful a one world government would be...not realizing a planetary regime would be ran by the same Malthusist psychopaths who are behind most the misery on the planet

Hell, the African Genocide/Conflicts of the last 20 years can be traced to corporations and super power governments.
There is nobody really ruling anything. The world is impossible to control and is in constant states of flux. All there are, all there can be, are opportunistic people looking to make money off of it. Anything else you see is a result of your desire for there to be structure and purpose to existence when there is none.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff