Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Disa Uniflora
The difference in their speaking time was about a minute apart, Ryan was able to say plenty, and you're a ******** waste of skin.

Also, HURR, NO, U SHUD WATCH THE NEWS MOAR!!

******** f*****t trolls.

hurr hurr good job at sounding like a mentally retarded human. I'm sure they all sound like that.

Tipsy Streaker

Thrashed Up Kicks
Disa Uniflora
It must be comforting to focus on Biden's smiling and laughing instead of his utterly commanding the tempo and flow of that debate and displaying his better command of the issues. I wasn't aware that hemming and hawwing over etiquette like little bitches was the American way.

Not my fault I can't watch him make an a** of himself as Ryan's trying to speak. And for the matter, I think character has much to do with being in such a position. Biden wants to think he knows everything, go for it. But not respectfully giving Ryan a chance to speak like he doesn't know anything? That was hardly a debate to listen to. So suck it if you saw anything worth listening to in that debate. I mean that frilly of a contest Biden think's he can make himself look good by being an a**. At least Romney gave Obama the chance to speak. He just didn't have anything good to say; so Biden has to come out and make an a**.
Biden was in Congress when Ryan was still sucking on his mom's tits.
Ryan was too busy looking like a deer caught in the headlights and drinking his water, or avoiding giving specific answers to the questions the moderator was asking. Majority of what came out of his mouth was s**t, anyone would laugh too.
It's a debate, you can be aggressive, just as Romney was. So all this double standard s**t needs to stop, you all sound ******** retarded and I don't even know why you wasted my time linking me to this thread.

Also in my last thread, a hot asian dyke commented, if you want to go check that out <.<

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Smaul Tits
Thrashed Up Kicks
Disa Uniflora
It must be comforting to focus on Biden's smiling and laughing instead of his utterly commanding the tempo and flow of that debate and displaying his better command of the issues. I wasn't aware that hemming and hawwing over etiquette like little bitches was the American way.

Not my fault I can't watch him make an a** of himself as Ryan's trying to speak. And for the matter, I think character has much to do with being in such a position. Biden wants to think he knows everything, go for it. But not respectfully giving Ryan a chance to speak like he doesn't know anything? That was hardly a debate to listen to. So suck it if you saw anything worth listening to in that debate. I mean that frilly of a contest Biden think's he can make himself look good by being an a**. At least Romney gave Obama the chance to speak. He just didn't have anything good to say; so Biden has to come out and make an a**.
Biden was in Congress when Ryan was still sucking on his mom's tits.
Ryan was too busy looking like a deer caught in the headlights and drinking his water, or avoiding giving specific answers to the questions the moderator was asking. Majority of what came out of his mouth was s**t, anyone would laugh too.
It's a debate, you can be aggressive, just as Romney was. So all this double standard s**t needs to stop, you all sound ******** retarded and I don't even know why you wasted my time linking me to this thread.

Also in my last thread, a hot asian dyke commented, if you want to go check that out <.<

Sorry I'm horrible with politics. lol
Disa Uniflora

There is something of a double standard at work.

digby
The power of Republican spin is undiminished among the political press. They acknowledged that GOP partisans were happy with the first debate and Dem partisans were happy with the second. But they say that Romney's feisty base pleasing performance lifted his "stature" and made him an equal to the president. But they wonder if Biden's base pleasing performance "went too far." Out of the mouths of GOP operatives.

No matter what, you can depend on the Village rule that any red meat offered to Democrats is clearly embarrassing and counter-productive because Real Americans don't like it. You may parrot nicey-nice platitudes about hope and change and "yes we can", but don't ever disrespect the wingnuts.

It's fine for the GOP challenger to stoke his followers bloodlust by energetically getting in the hated President's face while appealing to inattentive moderates by completely changing his positions. That's just smart politics. Joe Biden treating the overrated Eddie Haskell like the phony overgrown adolescent he is is completely beyond the pale. In other words, treating President Obama disrespectfully is just fine, but treating Paul Ryan disrespectfully goes too far.

Now, I don't happen to think anyone is required to treat their political rivals with seriousness or particular "respect" whether it's the president or some congressional whippersnapper. People disagree and there's no reason that shouldn't be articulated with passion, conviction and aggression. But this lop-sided whine is simply ridiculous. Obama failed to prepare and parry Romney's attacks and he suffered for it. The winsome Ryan deserved to be skewered and Biden did the deed with relish. That's politics. All this Miss Manners pearl clutching by the Republicans and their mouthpieces in the press is idiotic.

Aged Lunatic

Thrashed Up Kicks
But I don't have to be a Democrat. emotion_awesome

No. No you don't.

But make sure you read the GOP's platforms and policy stances before you go jumping into their arms. You might not like what you find....

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

GunsmithKitten
Thrashed Up Kicks

No. No you don't.

But make sure you read the GOP's platforms and policy stances before you go jumping into their arms. You might not like what you find....
idk, I thought we had more than a two party system going. I mean, my early ballot has people from other parties on it. Granted, part of it is in Spanish, but there's definitely libertarians and green party types on the presidential selection.

quite fine with bein a queer conservative and bein' independent, yo

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Slick Southpaw
GunsmithKitten
Thrashed Up Kicks

No. No you don't.

idk, I thought we had more than a two party system going. I mean, my early ballot has people from other parties on it. Granted, part of it is in Spanish, but there's definitely libertarians and green party types on the presidential selection.

quite fine with bein a queer conservative and bein' independent, yo

Amen. lol
Go Queers. emotion_awesome

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Brothern
I put Joe Biden and Rick Santorum in the same category of laughing, smirking idiots who know they're losing.

AHHH I'm so excited for Nov 6th!!
The president isn't elected until December.
Thrashed Up Kicks

Sorry I'm horrible with politics. lol

Then why are you posting about it?

Also, if you're gay, as you said, how on earth could you support the republican party? I can understand not supporting the Democratic party, despite the fact that they're the only ones fighting for the rights of the LGBT community. You know there's such thing as being an independent, right? Y'know, for people who who have a problem with polarizing themselves on either side?

Aged Duelist

10,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Good...

For...

You....

?
Thrashed Up Kicks
Brothern
I put Joe Biden and Rick Santorum in the same category of laughing, smirking idiots who know they're losing.

AHHH I'm so excited for Nov 6th!!

Right? Jesus I hate it when people think I have to have the same mentality as them. lol

Totally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces