Welcome to Gaia! ::

I thought I would revive this thread because of the debates kind have confirmed my statement. The idea of Romney doing well in the debates is shocking considering he got praise for completely changing his platform. That is because in order to have an opinion, you need to have the cognitive ability to create one in the first place. If all you do is listen and then regurgitate what you listened, then you do not have the mental capability to form one. This goes for Democrats as well, but the Republican base in particular seems to have a mallignancy of it. Consider this. In the debate, Romney completely changed his view once again. Do the republicans care? No. Mitt Romney is a Mormon. A year ago, conservatives like Pat Robertson would claim that Mormons are not Christians and that they will burn in Hell. Now Pat campaigned with him. The NRA and many gun owners support Romney despite that he supports an assault weapons ban. He even gave his state the name Taxachussets and people think he's going to lower them.

It is human nature to follow someone and often times without question. Jim Jones did that and led 900 people to die willingly. Some people simply do not have the mental capacity to freely think. Romney is the type of person who will tell us what we want to hear to be elected. It should be ******** terrifying that a good chunk of the population doesn't recognize that. And before Dumbshit Joe comes in, let me first tell you that you will just go ahead and say "Ah yes. Lets quote a liberal about what a conservative is." or "Like you have any clue what goes in our minds" Of course I do and what goes through your mind is whatever Fox News says. You are predictable and going along those lines proves my point.
God Emperor Akhenaton
I thought I would revive this thread because of the debates kind have confirmed my statement. The idea of Romney doing well in the debates is shocking considering he got praise for completely changing his platform. That is because in order to have an opinion, you need to have the cognitive ability to create one in the first place. If all you do is listen and then regurgitate what you listened, then you do not have the mental capability to form one. This goes for Democrats as well, but the Republican base in particular seems to have a mallignancy of it. Consider this. In the debate, Romney completely changed his view once again. Do the republicans care? No. Mitt Romney is a Mormon. A year ago, conservatives like Pat Robertson would claim that Mormons are not Christians and that they will burn in Hell. Now Pat campaigned with him. The NRA and many gun owners support Romney despite that he supports an assault weapons ban. He even gave his state the name Taxachussets and people think he's going to lower them.

It is human nature to follow someone and often times without question. Jim Jones did that and led 900 people to die willingly. Some people simply do not have the mental capacity to freely think. Romney is the type of person who will tell us what we want to hear to be elected. It should be ******** terrifying that a good chunk of the population doesn't recognize that. And before Dumbshit Joe comes in, let me first tell you that you will just go ahead and say "Ah yes. Lets quote a liberal about what a conservative is." or "Like you have any clue what goes in our minds" Of course I do and what goes through your mind is whatever Fox News says. You are predictable and going along those lines proves my point.

The dynamics of "Power" aren't about principle or doctrine or even consistency. I

It's about Ego.

Jim Jones had Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff