Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Phantom

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
So I like a good battle here and there, and I often challenge Passerbys and my friends/assosciates, but the passerbys often time aren't ready or simply decline my battle invites. Then there are the times when I'm already in a battle and THEN passerbys want to send me battle invites...why when I'm already in a fight?!

Anyway, anyone care to battle? That is while I'm still online.

Timid Phantom

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Bump
I'm not very good o:

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I know the feeling. Especially after JUST starting a training session in Restaurant le Wow.f

Timid Phantom

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Neophenx de Chrysalya
I know the feeling. Especially after JUST starting a training session in Restaurant le Wow.f

It's almost as if they do it out of spite. Y'know?
Like they know,"Oh yeah they're in a battle and can't accept the battle request so I won't lose, yay for me!" D:<

Dapper Cat

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I hate it when passersby start sending me battle invites when I'm already in battle with someone else. emotion_0A0 Also I hate it when they challenge me with a team of legendaries and a Mega Evolved Pokemon. I never win against them. cat_emo

Timid Phantom

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Giygasm
I hate it when passersby start sending me battle invites when I'm already in battle with someone else. emotion_0A0 Also I hate it when they challenge me with a team of legendaries and a Mega Evolved Pokemon. I never win against them. cat_emo

Yup, that's my complaint in a nutshell. Don't challenge me when you see the battle icon up there. It's there for a reason. Same thing with the trade icon.
I don't like that either, but I don't battle many people that use all legends and when I do, I normally win. A well trained team can beat legendaries. Strategy is key. Only Mega that has been stomping me is Mawile that my friend uses because I always mis-predict his moves.

Lonely Hunter

21,790 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Too bad passerby can't see when you are in a battle,trade/PR Video, only your friends can.

Timid Phantom

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
victorsaurus
Too bad passerby can't see when you are in a battle,trade/PR Video, only your friends can.

Yup. It truly sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces