• Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blind Red Dragon
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX
Blind Red Dragon
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX
Blind Red Dragon
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX

lolz. i see. i mean i thought the dumb bimbos using disc magik to kill thingz waz soo kool. and om wat magezine did u see it on?? itz the same way i found out bout it. (x i saw it on the bak of my manga magazine.

yeah when I first saw it I was like buxom broads doing some kinda cyber battling or somethign lame ((seen it a million times before))
*notices altered beast*
oh crap altered beast this game looks awesome
now I gotta try it

I saw it on the back of my shonen jump, love it five dollars and get a big ol' pack of mangas, cheaper than buying them seperately ya know

shojen jump iz epik. i luv it. lolz. we found out bout the game the same way. biggrin like i sed the reviewz sed it waz kinda bad. i still want it tho. >.< i usualy dont listen to alot of reviews. u kno??? i usualy watch youtube vids on the game b4 i get it

haha I didnt mention the name cause not everyone knows what I mean when I talk about it
sweetness haha that is hilarious we both saw the same ad

yeah youtube is a great way to get some insights to a game, but I worry that some videos will be biased, ya know show off the best moments of the game, or worst
i dont play card gamez either. but the cards r going to b worth muny sumday

but still yeah cant trust reviews cause everyone will have their own opinion and it doesnt mean ya cant like a game ya knwo even if its rated bad ya know
what do they know
ya knwo

i know. lolz. itz a good magazine. plus it usualy comes with a friend game card or sumthing. xD

ya know what I think is weird about me with that

I mean I dont care if they come with cards, but if I get one and I can tell someone stole it I am pissed, or I get mad when I see someone came by and cleaned out all the free cards ya knwo
I dunno why it makes me angry since I dont play card games anymore

Malevolent Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
DUUUUUUDE

Why is Dunsparce up there? ; A;
Its adorable, although its horribly derpy...but I would never say its ugly....

I will though, suggest Drowzee...That thing is ugly man.
So many pokemon I like O.o
Ah, well I hate conkledurr

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
setsiki
DUUUUUUDE

Why is Dunsparce up there? ; A;
Its adorable, although its horribly derpy...but I would never say its ugly....

I will though, suggest Drowzee...That thing is ugly man.

for the most part the pokemon nominated arent my choice for ugliest
but if somethign gets enough votes then I gotta add it
heck I wanna take off sceptile and treecko from ugliest starter but I cant cause it goes against the ethics of the polling and posting ya know

drowzee? meh always though it was too plain but still kinda an annoying pokemon ya know

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX
Blind Red Dragon
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX
Blind Red Dragon
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX

shojen jump iz epik. i luv it. lolz. we found out bout the game the same way. biggrin like i sed the reviewz sed it waz kinda bad. i still want it tho. >.< i usualy dont listen to alot of reviews. u kno??? i usualy watch youtube vids on the game b4 i get it

haha I didnt mention the name cause not everyone knows what I mean when I talk about it

yeah youtube is a great way to get some insights to a game, but I worry that some videos will be biased, ya know show off the best moments of the game, or worst

but still yeah cant trust reviews cause everyone will have their own opinion and it doesnt mean ya cant like a game ya knwo even if its rated bad ya know
what do they know
ya knwo

i know. lolz. itz a good magazine. plus it usualy comes with a friend game card or sumthing. xD

I mean I dont care if they come with cards, but if I get one and I can tell someone stole it I am pissed, or I get mad when I see someone came by and cleaned out all the free cards ya knwo

huh?

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
hiccups_of_the_dead
So many pokemon I like O.o
Ah, well I hate conkledurr

dont blame me blame the people who are in this thread and posting here
I dont add anythign without so many nominations ya knwo

Oracle Pidgey's Significant Otter

Feisty Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blind Red Dragon
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX
Blind Red Dragon
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX
Blind Red Dragon
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX

what do they know
ya knwo

huh?

idk now. the computer messd up on me.

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX
Blind Red Dragon
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX
Blind Red Dragon
Xx-TwilightLuvAffair-xX

huh?

idk now. the computer messd up on me.

it happens computers suck
argh it sucks how much ya can really do with a computer ya knwo

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix

Yea so true dreams are there to be dreamed

so mad I cant get back to dream world cause my buddy didnt pay his wifi bill
now I cant raise my berries
I hate that I gotta go online to raise berries ya knwo

That sucks I just get annoyed that you have to do that much for berries.
WiFi cost ?? wut

I know the first time I really need the berries and now I can barely access them or raise them
sigh*

well internet cost whatever I mean bad bro, pay your bills ya knwo

Sigh havent even been to dream world yet -.-
Yea okay good got parents to do that for me still

sigh* its not that great its more of a hassle than anything in my opinion
but still has its value

parents can be kewl like that but still sometimes we all get bills ya knwo

Yea but you can catch come pokemon there you cant get other places in the game.

Dont remind me of it

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon

haha that thing makes me laugh ya know
I dunno just always thought of dragonite as too dorky ya knwo

Man I have been saying I want a dark psychic and fighting starting generation
it works cause think about it dark beats psychic
psychic beats fighting
fighting beats dark and the cycle begins again
yay!

Yea It makes me smile he is just lovely I caught a male frillish just to evolve it and called it Mr. Pringles. I dunno I would sleep on it just like snolax they look comfy

Thats an great Idea all cool types they fit in a awesome gloomy world or something. Still awesome types and idea

it does look it would be fun to ride and bounce on
I think its time for a new world of pokemon, where people dont start off with the same old starters
I mean think about it there are other trinities that would work
ground-rock((or steel))-ice, I think that would be it for symmetry trinities but still there are options ya know

Yup its not really a fighter in my mind but as a companion it seems fun and it eats less than snolax.
Exactly I agree but like the other trinity more just like the show need new character with new pokemon than pikachu. Pokemon you need a makeover

I agree I mean pokmone has been out long enough that they can restart it
the new kids wont know any better
hell I say its time ash retired or actually became a champ and wander helping new trainiers ya know
sigh*
I mean I like the starter types, but look, last three have had a fire fighting starter, and aside from that they dont even wanna add a second type any more
its time to start over or hell combine

fire/psychic
water/dark
grass/fighting

or something like that ya know

Exactly he should actually grow up he could toally been seen in the reastart just older and not an main charachter.
Yea fire fighting is getting old before tepig came. they need at least new combi type starters if they arnt new types

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix

WiFi cost ?? wut

I know the first time I really need the berries and now I can barely access them or raise them
sigh*

but still has its value

Dont remind me of it

I just wish ya could send more than one pokemon back a day
i mean I dont mind spending more than one berry I mean I had like twenty pokemon I couldve sent to the game, but because I can only send one a day I lost every other one I didnt choose ya know so it kinda sucks but will probably be improved sooner than later

tell me about it

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon

haha that thing makes me laugh ya know
I dunno just always thought of dragonite as too dorky ya knwo

Man I have been saying I want a dark psychic and fighting starting generation
it works cause think about it dark beats psychic
psychic beats fighting
fighting beats dark and the cycle begins again
yay!

Yea It makes me smile he is just lovely I caught a male frillish just to evolve it and called it Mr. Pringles. I dunno I would sleep on it just like snolax they look comfy

Thats an great Idea all cool types they fit in a awesome gloomy world or something. Still awesome types and idea

I think its time for a new world of pokemon, where people dont start off with the same old starters
ground-rock((or steel))-ice, I think that would be it for symmetry trinities but still there are options ya know

Yup its not really a fighter in my mind but as a companion it seems fun and it eats less than snolax.
Exactly I agree but like the other trinity more just like the show need new character with new pokemon than pikachu. Pokemon you need a makeover

hell I say its time ash retired or actually became a champ and wander helping new trainiers ya know
sigh*
I mean I like the starter types, but look, last three have had a fire fighting starter, and aside from that they dont even wanna add a second type any more

fire/psychic
water/dark
grass/fighting

Exactly he should actually grow up he could toally been seen in the reastart just older and not an main charachter.
Yea fire fighting is getting old before tepig came. they need at least new combi type starters if they arnt new types

I mean with all these fire/fighting types we got all three main variables we dont need anymore ya know
we got the strong one-emboar, the fast one- infernape, and the middle one-blaziken
enough with fire fighting ya know

I mean I can forgive keeping the same basic types for starters, but add some new combinations or somethign ya know, keep us guessing
I would be lying if I said I wouldnt wanna see a fire/ice ya knwo, it would probably suck but meh could be fun ya knwo

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix

WiFi cost ?? wut

sigh*

but still has its value

Dont remind me of it

I just wish ya could send more than one pokemon back a day
i mean I dont mind spending more than one berry I mean I had like twenty pokemon I couldve sent to the game, but because I can only send one a day I lost every other one I didnt choose ya know so it kinda sucks but will probably be improved sooner than later

tell me about it

I didnt knew that it sucks

So many bills must forget untill I have to pay for them

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon
Devil Haix
Blind Red Dragon

sigh*

fire/psychic
water/dark
grass/fighting

I mean with all these fire/fighting types we got all three main variables we dont need anymore ya know
we got the strong one-emboar, the fast one- infernape, and the middle one-blaziken
enough with fire fighting ya know

I mean I can forgive keeping the same basic types for starters, but add some new combinations or somethign ya know, keep us guessing
I would be lying if I said I wouldnt wanna see a fire/ice ya knwo, it would probably suck but meh could be fun ya knwo

I was like what another fire fighter? Thats the sorta thing that makes people say they are getting unoriginal.

Exactly A ghost grass could be cool as a starter Ice fire It should be a hare pokemon a snow hare or sonething
HAHA poor unova they probably ran out of ideas but to me the ugliest pokemon ever has to be female jellycent seriusly o---o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff