Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your preferred way to earn Battle Points? (BP)

Taking on the Battle Tree 0.21463022508039 21.5% [ 534 ]
Pushing through Battle Royal 0.13504823151125 13.5% [ 336 ]
Building up interest in Pokemon Bank 0.15956591639871 16.0% [ 397 ]
I don't use Battle Points 0.49075562700965 49.1% [ 1221 ]
Total Votes:[ 2488 ]

Dark Overlord Windycakes
Whomper
Dark Overlord Windycakes
Whomper
ninja

ninja
gonk

What's up?
Porrrrrrqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gonk
I almost beat you.... emo

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
linksage64

Hey, no sadpandas.
It was close as hell and quite honestly I thought Mega Medicham had higher base speed than Garchomp.
That was really fun, thanks for the awesome battle.

King Wolf

linksage64

May I suggest Mach/Bullet Punch for better priority than Fake Out?
Baron Von Wolfenstein
linksage64

May I suggest Mach/Bullet Punch for better priority than Fake Out?
thanks, but no thanks ,3, I probably will get another with bp but I wouldn't really do both in the same move set confused Besides the battle with windy was already over once I lost mandibuzz :v. I appreciate your input though

King Wolf

linksage64

I meant that as either/or, as in choose Mach Punch or Bullet Punch to replace Fake Out. Ice Punch is your friend too, Drain Punch you can keep to heal up, then whatever fourth move.

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Ok. So is Greninja banned? I'm actually starting work on my Dark team now that I have my other team finally bred out. Yay for training. Am I right?

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
linksage64

If I may, a sticky webber would have allowed you to completely ruin my team.

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Ok. So is Greninja banned? I'm actually starting work on my Dark team now that I have my other team finally bred out. Yay for training. Am I right?

Don't quote me on this, but I think Greninja is free to use here.
It was recently moved to Ubers and I think the Owners might be wanting to discuss it.
Dark Overlord Windycakes
linksage64

that may be true, however as you saw I had to constantly Defog the hazards away so if I ran sticky web, I have to make sure i keep said sticky web-er and get rid of the stealth rocker as well, I just don't want to deal with that :v

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Dark Overlord Windycakes
X-Yami-no-Ko-X

It was recently moved to Ubers and I think the Owners might be wanting to discuss it.

Ok. Thank you. I'll plan a team with and plan one without just in case. I'm just trying to remember what I was doing in X and I can only make out four, maybe five, out of the six. I might mix what I think I was doing in X with the team I had in Black.

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
linksage64
Dark Overlord Windycakes
linksage64

that may be true, however as you saw I had to constantly Defog the hazards away so if I ran sticky web, I have to make sure i keep said sticky web-er and get rid of the stealth rocker as well, I just don't want to deal with that :v

That's a good point. Landy had staying power. XD

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Dark Overlord Windycakes
X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Ok. Thank you. I'll plan a team with and plan one without just in case. I'm just trying to remember what I was doing in X and I can only make out four, maybe five, out of the six. I might mix what I think I was doing in X with the team I had in Black.

Well I look forward to challenging your gym! (if you're, indeed, going for the Gym Leader position)

Until then, if you need any assistance with breeding or team input, I'm more than willing to help.
I'm not the best, but maybe I can point you in the right direction.

Tartistry's Husbando

Mind-boggling Pants

Laying in bed in a sloth onesie, watching anime and playing pokemon.
I have achieved perfection.

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Chainys
Laying in bed in a sloth onesie, watching anime and playing pokemon.
I have achieved perfection.

You're livin' the dream.

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Dark Overlord Windycakes
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Dark Overlord Windycakes
X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Well I look forward to challenging your gym! (if you're, indeed, going for the Gym Leader position)

Until then, if you need any assistance with breeding or team input, I'm more than willing to help.
I'm not the best, but maybe I can point you in the right direction.

Once I become more active I will go for gym leader. And thank you again. Different perspectives are always great. I'm gonna spend tonight planning once I get home. I just hope I can find what I was planning for X. I don't think I saved it on my laptop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff