Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada

lol No one is a pushover aha I'm glad I can help you a lot, since Im a psychic gym leader too. So if you need any help with anything, you can always talk to me biggrin

Haha, I'll keep that in mind! Thank.you kind sir!

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
FemiCanada
Am I allowed to be excited that my Pokemon caught Pokérus, even though I already had a strain of it in the box? xd

Can I haz pokerus?
OuO

Beloved Zealot

11,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
omg guys, we did it, we broke kallen-chan, shes so angry, shes spontaneously combusted.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
BurninggStar
omg guys, we did it, we broke kallen-chan, shes so angry, shes spontaneously combusted.
It might have been my fault. I told her she'd hate me with a fiery passion for something I'm getting to open up in a video that is scheduled for Wednesday.

Dedicated Regular

Neophenx de Chrysalya
BurninggStar
It might have been my fault. I told her she'd hate me with a fiery passion for something I'm getting to open up in a video that is scheduled for Wednesday.

Bl
You should keep your skype offline after i watch it. I might blow it up if you think i'm gonna hate you as much as you say.

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
BurninggStar

Oooooooo, I'm excited now.
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
FemiCanada
Am I allowed to be excited that my Pokemon caught Pokérus, even though I already had a strain of it in the box? xd

Can I haz pokerus?
OuO

Haha, sure! Just send me a Poke you want to be infected, and I'll send it back to you.

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
FemiCanada
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
FemiCanada

Can I haz pokerus?
OuO

Haha, sure! Just send me a Poke you want to be infected, and I'll send it back to you.

AWesome, I'll do that! EV training was made even easier since the horde spots for each EV are 100% now. XD

Praise Gawd for the Burned Slab being nothing but Zubats. XD

Dangerous Player

I was on a high tonight, and was surfing around. i could care less about the next gen having a new set of pokemon, or a new move pool or even a new type.

No what i want in gen seven is this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff