Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Woo so excited for regionals live stream! Going to enter in a regionals next weekend. WHO ELSE IS HYPED FOR POKEMON20!

Dangerous Player

Not sure how many of you remember, but my buddy (whom has been working on a Pokemon hack for well over a year now.) gave me the first demo. Its mainly just to see if i notice any glitches. So far I am only at Hoenn, (Game map goes Savvi, (New and starting region) Jhoto, Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Back to kanto (For Orange Islands) and then a plane ride to a region he creted and has not yet told me where it goes.

Level up takes longer to do now, (Was only around level 40 after doing the Savvi League) and around 70 after Jhoto. Kanto was 90, and now my guys are around 110 each (In hoenn) according to my friend max level is 225.

I have alos noticed a few new evolutionary stones, He also added a bunch of stones (For all eeveelutions. Also stones that did nothing before (IE Moon stone) Evolves eevee.)
He alos made it so every pokemon that only evolves through trade (Like Kadabra) Can evolve using moon stone,

My team so far
-Obliveon (Ghost Eevee)
-Pteradon (Renaming of Some pokemon will happen) (Grass Starter in third form right now, Grass/Dragon(2) I'll explain in a minute)
-Dollfin (Water type dolphin like pokemon.It is Water/Light (light is the replacement for fairy)
-Togekiss
-Nidoqueen (Probably gonna switch her out soon. Wild pokemon are close to my level right now.)
-Mew

Okay Dragon types (Dragon 1 and Dragon 2) They are virtually the same except for one minor difference Dragon 2 means they are unaffected by Ground moves) So most dragon/flying types have become just Dragon 2. Charizard is Fire/Dragon 2) Someone like Garchomp is Ground/Dragon 1 (Still affected by ground attacks) (Judgment on most to see if they are flying or not, pretty much any dragon with wings is dragon 2)

Team rocket's story is Insanely huge.

Oh and probably the BEST part of the game. (Aside form removing the fact that TMs break after one use) is that you can forget HM moves. My mew has been My HM slaves for a while now, as i keep passing HM moves i need onto him. Very useful. But When I am about to entere a bttle where i need Mew to be a combat elitist Like E4 or gyms. I just buff him with a bunch of TM moves. Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam and Surf (Or you know, maybe something different. Depends on gym/e4 typing)

all gym leaders also have 6 pokemon, each e4 has at least 1 legend (Koga had a Slugato (One of the legendaries I created) Its a rock/Poison type.

===SPOILER===
Koga after you beat him says he will return to his gym (And he is available to fight in the gym in the kanto region missions,)
Sabrina is not the Saffron city Gym leader Instead Bruno is, Sabrina is an E4 member with a ******** Mewtwo

===SPOILER===

Anyway my buddy has 5 guys testing the game right now, if none of us find any major glitches, he will be releasing it April. (He is hoping april 19th as that is my birthday)
The only glitch we have all found is level 100-101 Level 100 your exp bar is full. But you still have to gather the full exp needed to level up to 101. He doesn't know how to fix it so he even has an in game joke with an NPC who mentions that glitch.

So aside form that the game has had no major glitches i have noticed an no one else he has released the game to has mentioned anything (At least not to me) so at the moment it looks like clear skies.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rockwarrior v2.0
sounds epic! I'd love to run it on my channel when it's ready.

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0
sounds epic! I'd love to run it on my channel when it's ready.

Will make sure you get a link download it. We found a glitch though Sinnoh's first gym crashes the game. You beat the leader and then it is just constant text scrolling but you can't exit it. You get the badge and then you get the badge, and then you get the badge, and then you get the badge. The whole end battle scene just keeps going to no end.

My buddy is going to try to figure out why that is happening. Don't forget he has spent of a year doing this all by himself (Aside form custom sprites, some of which i gave him myself Including trainer sprite. Check sig for what trainer looks like)

His plan is to delete the first gym and rebuild it form scratch. Sadly this means we have to wait till it is fixed, and then replay the game again. (Why couldn't this have happened back at the first gym?)

Luckily this game does not require grinding, So long as you don;t run form battles and don't purposely avoid trainer battles, your pokemon will keep up with the levels in the game. He asked if we wanted a built in exp share, we said no. While it does help your levels, it means you basically solo the game. Seriously how many people solo in the sixth gen than to the party wide EXP share? The Exp share in gen 3 is for one pokemon and it is a hold item, we are happy with that.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Good god Fire Emblem Fates and work have taken up my life.

Whats up guys.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kallen-chan

Whats up guys.
work, videos, resetting for more legendary pokemon

Dangerous Player

Kallen-chan

Whats up guys.

Game testing friend's hack. Kind of sad I did not run into mew again this run. None of us did. Only one of us caught mew and I was the lucky one. (Favorite pokemon, DRAWN to me) 2 of us found Mew, my buddy found a shiny me but accidentally KOed it.

Dangerous Player

Rockwarrior v2.0
Kallen-chan

Whats up guys.

Game testing friend's hack. Kind of sad I did not run into mew again this run. None of us did. Only one of us caught mew and I was the lucky one. (Favorite pokemon, DRAWN to me) 2 of us found Mew, my buddy found a shiny me but accidentally KOed it.

I found Mew again, and my freind;s coding worked, it raises levels with you. I found hi at level 201. My party was around the same level. Tossed one of my master balls (There are 6 in the game. One for each region) (Which is 5, and then another area that isn't really a region as it has no gyms, But is still a huge aspect of the game.)

Anyway game is really a lot of fun. I will be replaying it again choosing the water starter and then i will play again with the fire starter.

Also a tidbit of info. Apparently you can get other starter pokemon. Oak, Elm, Birch and whatever the 4th guy is. I really don;t remember much about 4, well i remember more now. Thanks to this game) but yes if you go visit their labs they will congratulate you and let you have a pokemon of your choosing from the 3 starters. All of which are aornd the level you should be at given that you did not grind (WHICH IS NOT NEEDED IN THIS GAME You cannot powerrush you have to switch pokemon during battles, Thus using type advantages means you will haev your team at a high enough level.

Sadly if you miss it, they do not go up in levels, so when i went and grabbed totodile, he was still level 50, i was level 180. (yes they are a high level. But that is just so you are not forced to grind a level 5 up to level whatever. it is meant to make it seem like it is worth picking them.

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
due to my own inactivity, I'm going to be stepping down as Sandstorm Elite four. sorry guys.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

This place literally dies if I do not post. Wtf

Noob

Mostly work and overwatch has taken over my life this summer, before that, it was school. I really do feel people will be more active when sun and moon drop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff