their years of work 8 (

Angelic Datemate

Elena Kiara Again

may i adopt that shiny noctowl heart

Star Fairy

Tomboyish Princess
Elena Kiara Again

Welcome! Please fill the application form shown in the first post to apply 4laugh

Angelic Datemate

TheGoatZodiac
Tomboyish Princess
Elena Kiara Again

Welcome! Please fill the application form shown in the first post to apply 4laugh

Username: Tomboyish Princess
Why do you want to adopt this Pokemon: im in love with birds! I always wanted a shiny noctowl in all my life heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
How many shinies have you found so far:1
What kind of Christmas gift would you give this Pokemon: (There's no wrong answer, it's just interesting for me to read xD) the chirstmas gift i would give it is love and care from my warmth heart heart heart heart heart heart
How many times have you applied for shinies in this thread: (So that I don't lose track of those who try multiple times as your time will come!)my first application heart heart heart :3

Shy Explorer

Misled Ran
wow...thats actually a really good analogy.

Thanks. xD It just felt so close to it especially since the dragon/Gaia caught me by surprise.
seoulie

crying
        I too.. know that melancholic dwarvy feeling
        gosh... I hate seeing when people lose all
        their years of work 8 (

Siiigh, yeah. Let's all sing The Lonely Mountain! xD I'm really grateful that my Pokemon account/game isn't linked to that Gaia account though. Imagine if the donated shinies would be lost forever too? D:

Shy Explorer

TheGoatZodiac
Tomboyish Princess

Ahh, aren't you supposed to be cooking? wink I appreciate the help though too. xD

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

Elena Kiara Again

emotion_0A0
        oh no. I would never let gaia touch my pkmn
        ever. they can keep their gritty no good money
        hungry hands to themselves > n >

Star Fairy

Elena Kiara Again
seoulie

you should file for a ban notice to try and
        get your acc. back... although I've filed one
        a while ago and I'm STILL waiting for someone
        to get to me. It's ridiculous ._. maybe you'll
        have better luck than me

I filed a ticket this morning as soon as I saw it. >.< Arg, I almost feel like those dwarves from the Hobbit. xD With Gaia being the dragon that is now sleeping on the items and gold that I collected over the years.

It's so unfair sad
I don't know what you can do in this situation, 'cause gaia obviously isn't going to respond any time soon, and they get antsy if you file more than one ticket. Contact an online Mod or Admin?

Shy Explorer

Whoever gave me that Xmas background item anonymously, thank you. ^^ <3 It was actually one of my favorite items that I had on my main account.

Star Fairy

Elena Kiara Again
TheGoatZodiac
Tomboyish Princess

Ahh, aren't you supposed to be cooking? wink I appreciate the help though too. xD

I'm freezing some of the cookies right now; too limited space to finish, plus the shortbread dough needs more thawing.

Shy Poster

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Timid 100
Elena Kiara Again
Zoreia
Delusional Miggs

Congrats you two! Mia and Leis are all yours! ^.^

Oh yay!! ^___^ Let me know what I gotta do. :3

Shy Explorer

seoulie

emotion_0A0
        oh no. I would never let gaia touch my pkmn
        ever. they can keep their gritty no good money
        hungry hands to themselves > n >

D: Yeah, it would be so darn risky. It's okay though, they're in good safe hands. ^^
TheGoatZodiac

It's so unfair sad
I don't know what you can do in this situation, 'cause gaia obviously isn't going to respond any time soon, and they get antsy if you file more than one ticket. Contact an online Mod or Admin?

Yeah, I'm thinking of waiting 1-2 business days just so that they won't get too annoyed by me being too pushy on the same day. xD I don't want to end up having to open yet another account, I'll run out of emails!
And yum, you make cookie dough sound yummy. xD

Shy Explorer

Misled Ran

Thank you for the gift. <3

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

Elena Kiara Again

Yes, all the bbys are safe!

Shy Explorer

Zoreia
Elena Kiara Again
Zoreia
Delusional Miggs

Congrats you two! Mia and Leis are all yours! ^.^

Oh yay!! ^___^ Let me know what I gotta do. :3

Add my FC (it's in my signature) and tell me yours, along with your in-game name. :3 If you're free now, I can send you a trade with your new Espurr!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff