Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Explorer

User Image

Introduction:
Hi everyone! I'm back with my shiny giveaway, except this one will have many shinies up for adoption! They get lonely, especially during the holidays, so I want them to find their permanent homes where they will be loved and cared for!

Update: I got my main account back so I'll use this one less, but still, I love being back and love Gaia... <3

Note: I had a great time with the giveaway and met a lot of kind people here! ^.^ Since I will be getting very busy this January, I won't be taking any more donations and will just finish giving away the shinies on the current list. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the shinies!! I will have some shinies up for adoption from time to time, but they just won't be adopted out as quickly, so keep an eye on this thread in January!

Update!! The giveaway will now be a year-round thing until my shinies run out! Since I'm busy, I won't giveaway shinies on a daily basis as before though. So, stick around and have fun! Everyday can feel like Christmas! xD

Update: New Contest!: I have a new TekTek contest to keep things lively!! ^-^ Go to the Extras section to find out more (or click here)! There will be lots of competitive shinies as prizes! gaia_star emotion_yatta

Table of Contents:
1 - Introduction & Table of contents
2 - Rules and Helpers
3 - Shinies up for Adoption
4 - Extras and Affiliates
5 - Reserved

User Image

Shy Explorer

User Image

Rules:
1) Please fill out the form to be considered for the shiny you want to adopt.
2) Don't PM me or post an offer for a shiny here, as I have a separate shiny trading thread with other shinies.
3) Have fun and stick around if you can, I get lonely here sometimes. xD

Helpers:
After my experience for previous shinies, I have noticed that there are a lot of deserving people and a lot of posts consequentially. Knowing that the shinies that I'll be giving away are usually even more popular than the ones in the past, I know that there will be many more coming here. xD So, if any Gaian could help me out by keeping an eye on applications, watching who's following to the rules and whatnot, I'd really appreciate it! <3

A big thank you to these Gaians:
Drizzat for donating a shiny Larvitar!
SQUllDSs for helping me decide a winner and donating a shiny Floatzel!
TheRebornAngelNer for donating a shiny Furfrou!
TheGoatZodiac for donating a shiny Dusclops with a Reaper Cloth so that it can evolve upon transfer! Plus, donating not one, but two shiny female espurrs!! <3
seoulie for donating a shiny Froakie, Venipede and Super-sized Gourgeist! Plus, being a regular and helping answer questions while I'm away. <3
Masquerade of Dark for donating a shiny Croagunk, a shiny Magmar with a Magmarizer and a shiny Smeargle!
Mikitts for donating a shiny Deino!
Mistress Orion for donating a shiny Froakie!
Jukaboom, Ares Reborn and Jud4y for being awesome regulars! <3

User Image

Shy Explorer

User Image

Currently Looking for a Home:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Shiny Female Scatterbug (Polar Pattern <3)
Name: Marie
Stats: Timid, Compound eyes (5IVs, -speed)
Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore
Description: Marie has been visiting with us for a while, but she really wants to explore the world! That's why we decided to find her a trainer who will make her dreams come true!
Pokemon: Shiny Female Hoothoot
Name: Hoothoot
Stats: Quiet, Insomnia (2IVs)
Moves: Reflect, Confusion, Echoed Voice, Take Down
Description: Hoothoot can't sleep at night and loves quietly watching what's happening outside. We're looking for a trainer who might be a night owl just like her so that there can be more quality time together! smile

Next shinies looking for homes:
Once the giveaway is over, some that might be available for adoption would be Togekiss and more! They just won't be given away as frequently as the previous ones. ** As with the shiny Arcanine, some will be added as surprises so be sure to check back! **

Application Form:
Username:
Why do you want to adopt this Pokemon:
How many shinies have you found so far:
What kind of birthday gift would you give this Pokemon: (There's no wrong answer, it's just interesting for me to read xD)
How many times have you applied for shinies in this thread: (So that I don't lose track of those who try multiple times as your time will come!)

Don't worry, just because you have found a shiny doesn't mean that you won't be considered. I just do like to sometimes give priority to those who haven't found one previously or who found very few in the past.
New rule: Be open about how many shinies you found/have. Pretending you never had any while you did will disqualify you for any shinies on this thread. There were those who won and who had shinies previously so you have no reason to lie.

Past Adoptions:
Riolu (Anubis), adopted by Half-breed Vampire Wolf: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Riolu
Name: Anubis
Stats: Adamant, Inner Focus, 31-21-31-27-31-31 (4IVs but high in others as you can see!)
Moves: (All egg moves) Crunch, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick
Description: Anubis is quite a little fighter. He likes to challenge other Pokemon here at home and doesn't back down. He will be a great Lucario someday. <3

Anubis' 2 brothers, adopted by theMeji and xXx_Jelex_xXx! <3

Meowstic, adopted by vividkawaii luckystar: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Meowstic
Name: Meowstic
Stats: Relaxed, Keen Eye (From Safari, so he has 2 IVs: Atk and Sp. Atk)
Moves: Psybeam, Miracle Eye, Disarming Voice, Psyshock
Description: Meowstic is a bit of a loner. He likes to train on his own and hates it when young pokemon touch his ears. He always keeps an eye on them though, showing how much he really cares about others.

Larvitar, adopted by Some Witty Name: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Larvitar (Donated by Drizzat!!)
Name: Larvitar
Stats: Jolly, Guts (31/31/31/31/x/31)
Moves: Dragon Dance, Leer, Outrage, Stealth Rock
Description: Larvitar's a natural leader among the other Pokemon. He's always cheerful and encourages the younger Pokemon to face their fears. He looks forward to new adventures in his permanent home. (As for all of these shinies, we hope that the adopter will be his final home, not for retrade. ^.^)

Mareep (Tiras), adopted by Snowy Roses: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Mareep
Name: Tiras
Stats: Bashful, Static (2IVs, Atk and Sp. Atk)
Moves: Thunderbold, Wild Charge, Charge, Thunder Shock
Description: Tiras is a kind and sweet Mareep, always cuddling up to any trainer that comes over. Unfortunately, some of the other Pokemon have been teasing him for being so pink and cute. He is shy and would need a home that teaches him that he's perfect just the way he is!

Furfrou, adopted by kittykonataizumi: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Female Furfrou (Donated by TheRebornAngelNer)
Name: Furfrou
Stats: Relaxed, Fur Coat (2IVs, Defense, Sp. Atk)
Moves: Tackle, Growl
Description: Furfrou is a calm Pokemon. She likes laying near the fireplace for warmth and being groomed. She recently started criticizing other Pokemon's fur and cleanliness, so this has created a bit of friction in the house. She will be best in a home that will groom her and teach her the importance of looking beyond a Pokemon's exterior.

Raichu, adopted by Iamjustice: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Raichu
Name: Raichu
Stats: Careful, Static (2IVs: Atk, Defense)
Moves: Thunder Wave, Thunder, Slam, Thunderbolt
Description: Raichu is very curious of everything new. He loves to play hide and seek with the other Pokemon, always carefully poking them when he finds them. He still has some trouble controlling his electricity, so he needs someone patient and caring for him to achieve his full potential.

Dusclops (Grim), adopted by seoulie: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Dusclops (donated by TheGoatZodiac)
Name: Grim
Stats: Jolly, Pressure (2IVs: Sp. Atk, Sp. Def)
Moves: Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Pursuit, Curse
Description: Grim is a tough cookie. He put up quite the fight when he was caught and is still quite independent! He likes playing practical jokes on others, scaring them quite often. His strong-willed nature would be best suited for a trainer who will earn Grim's respect and friendship. *He is holding a Reaper Cloth and will evolve upon the transfer. If you want, I can send you a second pokemon holding the item if you don't want to evolve him right away.*

Helioptile, adopted by Angelic Poptart: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Female Helioptile
Name: Helioptile ~CAN BE RENAMED!~
Stats: Timid, Dry Skin (5IVs: All perfect except Speed)
Moves: Glare, Agility, Camouflage, Electric Terrain (all egg moves)
Description: This little Helioptile is very young as she is about a week old. Because of this, she stays close to me all of the time and is somewhat shy when it comes to meeting new Pokemon. She is eagerly waiting for a trainer who will name her and raise her up to be the confident Heliolisk that she dreams about becoming.

Froakie (Banji), adopted by I Kero I: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Froakie (Donated by seoulie)
Name: Banji
Stats: Impish, Protean
Moves: Pound, Growl
Description: Banji is a determined fellow and plans to do his trainer proud. He's rather protective and can get a bit jealous when he spots his trainer hugging on another Pokemon.

Shroomish, adopted by shadownekothief: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Female Shroomish
Name: Shroomish
Stats: Sassy, Quick Feet
Moves: Absorb
Description: This little Shroomish has difficulty remaining in one place! She loves running around all over the house and playing with the others. Her personality is very outgoing so she will grow up to be a great friendly Breloom.

Mareep (Marie), adopted by Comfledore: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Female Mareep
Name: Marie
Stats: Modest, Static (3IVs: Hp, Atk, Speed)
Moves: Take Down, Electro Ball, Confuse Ray, Power Gem
Description: Marie is a very active Mareep. She loves exploring new places and is always curious. She doesn't like getting her wool dirty though, so she prefers travelling while it's sunny and dry outside. She is eager to explore the world with her new trainer!

Venipede, adopted by Utsu the Martyr: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Venipede (Donated by seoulie!)
Name: Venipede
Stats: Adamant, Swarm
Moves: Defense Curl, Rollout
Description: Venipede is a grumpy little guy. He usually needs a little time before he can grow to trust other Pokemon and doesn't like it when others are too silly. This little guy needs a trainer who will help him learn to smile and he will become a great Scolipede someday.

Espurr sisters, Mia adopted by Zoreia and Leis adopted by Delusional Miggs: <3
gaia_angelleft User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelright
Pokemon: Shiny Female Espurrs (Donated by TheGoatZodiac!)
Names: Mia and Leis
Stats: Mia is Adamant and Leis is Naive, both have the Infiltrator abilities and 2IVs.
Moves: Both know Psybeam, Fake Out, Disarming Voice and Psyshock
Descriptions:
Mia: Mia the Espurr loves to play tricks on her little sister Leis and all the other Pokemon. Her favorite treats are Figy Berry muffins, and she'll always find a way to get them no matter where you hide them. She is too stubborn to run away from a fight or to listen to reason, regardless of the consequences.
Leis: Leis the Espurr prefers napping all day over play time. Her naive personality makes her easy to trick, especially by her older sister Mia. Despite her laziness, she is actually quick on her feet. She absolutely loves sweets, and will nuzzle your leg until you give her some.

Noctowl, adopted by Velexis: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Noctowl
Names: Noctowl
Stats: Quiet, Insomnia ability
Moves: Take Down, Air Slash, Zen Headbutt, Synchronize
Description: Noctowl is a great companion! He acts like a big brother to all of the other Pokemon and always wants to keep them safe. He keeps a watch at night to ensure that no one enters the home. He will be a great protector for the lucky trainer who adopts him.

Croagunk, adopted by Master COPY: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Female Croagunk (donated by Masquerade of Dark!)
Names: Croagunk
Stats: Bold, Anticipation
Moves: Astonish, Mud-Slap, Revenge, Pursuit
Description: Croagunk's half fighting type is very apparent as she loves battling other Pokemon in the house. She is tough and rarely scared of new challenges. She is very pushy in telling me that she's looking for a trainer who will push her to her limits. smile

Delphox, adopted by XI--Femme-Fatale--IX: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Delphox
Names: Delphox
Stats: Mild, Blaze
Moves: Psybeam, Fire Spin, Psychock, Mystical Fire
Description: Delphox arrived on our doorstep, sick with Pokerus. He is a patient and kind Pokemon with an interest in psychic moves. He yearns to join a team who won't mind his maturity and positive outlook on life. For a final stage evolution, he is young at heart!

Gligar, adopted by icyventus: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Female Gligar
Names: Gligar
Stats: Careful, Sand Veil
Moves: Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, Feint Attack, Acrobatics
Description: Gligar takes some time to warm up to new people and Pokemon. When she opens up to you, she's a very active and happy Pokemon. She loves gliding all around the house practicing some acrobatics in the air!

Magmar, adopted by Twilight Minstral: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Female Magmar (Donated by Masquerade of Dark!)
Names: Magmar
Stats: Jolly, Vital Spirit
Moves: Clear Smog, Flame Burst, Confuse Ray, Fire Punch
Description: Magmar loves to meet new Pokemon and trainers! She entertains them with her fire tricks and different stunts. She will be good for trainers with shy Pokemon as she will be able to bring their true personalities out in no time! *Comes with a Magmarizer so that the Magmar can evolve right away if you like or transfered with another Pokemon so that you can evolve it later!*

Deino, adopted by Drax Umbrae: <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Shiny Male Deino (Donated by Mikitts!)
Names: Deino
Stats: (Level 1) Timid, Hustle (5IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Moves: Tackle, Dragon Rage, Dark Pulse
Description: Deino is pretty rad ay. He's a sweety though. He has yet to become a strong dragon and aspires to be one. He is stubborn and will only love those who love him. He will not bite the hand that feeds him, so be sure to feed him plenty!

Aipom, adopted by SeasaltGummiez: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Aipom
Names: Ambipom
Stats: Rash, Skill Link (2IVs: Sp. atk, Speed)
Moves: Fury Swipes, Swift, Screech, Agility
Description: Aipom, who wants to be called Ambipom, is a bundle of energy! He loves jumping and climbing all over, not even minding the Pokemon that get annoyed and chase after him. Whenever reminded that he needs to have more self-control to be a strong Ambipom one day, he does concentrate on his battles and training exercises.

Smeargle, adopted by Ayy Lmaoo: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Smeargle (donated by Masquerade of Dark!)
Name: Smeargle
Stats: Jolly, Own Tempo
Moves: Sketch
Description: Smeargle is a very kind and artistic Pokemon. He loves painting the portraits of both humans and Pokemon. The only problem is that sometimes Smeargle paints on the walls, so a trainer that can teach him to funnel his creativity and skills into battling will be able to raise a great Pokemon!

Floatzel, adopted by Anderhyde: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Floatzel (donated by SQUllDS!)
Name: Floatzel
Stats: Careful, Swift Swim
Moves: Pursuit, Bulk Up, Power-up Punch, Waterfall
Description: Floatzel loves to swim and train! He doesn't trust new Pokemon and likes getting to know them before training with them. He will be a good Pokemon for a trainer who loves swimming with their Pokemon as it will help with buidling a stronger friendship!

Eevee, adopted by dark_starlover3: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Eevee
Name: Eevee (Can't be nicknamed)
Stats: Hasty, Adaptability (3IVs: Atk, Sp. Atk, Speed)
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Charm, Wish
Description: Eevee is a very headstrong Pokemon. He loves jumping into action whenever the occasion calls for it! He is a very quick individual and even races against the other Pokemon in the house.

Ralts Siblings, the brother adopted by iShikimi and the sister adopted by Mistress Orion: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Female Ralts
Name: Ralts (Can't be nicknamed)
Stats: Modest, Synchronize (4IVs: HP, Defense, Sp. atk, Speed)
Moves: Growl, Memento
Description: Ralts is a very quiet Pokemon who keeps to herself most of the time. She does like helping others when she sees that they need an extra hand and will lend her powers if necessary. She needs a trainer who will help her gain confidence in both herself and in her surrounding friends (Pokemon and trainers alike).

Pokemon: Shiny Male Ralts (Donated by NotAMistake!)
Name: Ralts (Can't be nicknamed)
Stats: Modest, Trace (3IVs: HP, Sp. atk, Sp. Def)
Moves: Confuse Ray, Memento, Encore, Destiny Bond
Description: Ralts is similar to his sister in terms of personality. He is a little more self-confident though and defends his sister along with other young Pokemon from danger. He is hoping for a trainer who will love him just the way he is. <3

Floette (Sprite), adopted by iTransformers: <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Its a Yellow-Flower Floette though, there wasn't a sprite with the yellow one available)
Pokemon: Shiny Female Floette
Name: Sprite
Stats: Relaxed, Symbiosis (2IVs)
Moves: Razor Leaf, Wish, Magical Leaf, Grassy Terrain
Description: Sprite is a calm and gentle Pokemon who loves being outdoors. Whenever she sees a sad Pokemon or trainer, she will always offer to hold her flower over them to provide some shade and support. It brings her immense joy to make someone smile, so a trainer who will interact a lot with her is crucial at this point.

Abra, adopted by Misled Ran: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Abra
Name: Abra
Stats: Gentle, Synchronize (2IVs)
Moves: Teleport
Description: Abra is a gentle and shy Pokemon. Whenever someone gets too close to him, he teleports to a safe place where he can watch the person or Pokemon at a distance. A calm and slow approach is what's best for him, so a trainer who will gain his trust and train him up into a confident Alakazam is important.

Sandile (Duststorm), adopted by SemiSuicidal: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Sandile
Name: Duststorm
Stats: Gentle, Moxie
Moves: Mudslap, Tormet, Sand Tomb, Assurance
Description: Duststorm is a kind Sandile who loves exploring and digging in the sand. He has a tendency to go out and help lost Pokemon or trainers find their way during Duststorms. It's possibly for that reason that his trainer named him that way! A person who loves exploring will be a perfect match for this Pokemon!

Spritzee (Paris), adopted by Hikari Souai: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Female Spritzee
Name: Paris
Stats: Calm, Healer
Moves: Fairy Wind, Sweet Kiss, Oder Sleuth, Echoed Voice
Description: Paris is a sweet Pokemon who loves heal and nurture the younger Pokemon. She's very patient with them, even when they play a bit rough with her. She needs a trainer who will appreciate her personality and let her shine! :3

Arcanine, adopted by Noboty: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Arcanine
Name: Arcanine
Stats: Adamant, Intimidate (6IVs, but not Kalos-born)
Moves: Flare Blitz, Thunder Fang, Extreme Speed, Crunch
Description: This Arcanine was caught wild off in the forest. He has been causing problems and getting into fights with anyone who would cross his path. He needs a home that will understand his wild side while also helping tame him and increase his trust in humans.

Gabite, adopted by someone off Facebook since no one applied for it. ^^;

Meowth, adopted by Cassy Uzuki: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Meowth
Name: Meowth
Stats: Jolly, Technician (5IVs, -sp. atk)
Moves: Scratch, Growl and 2 egg moves: Hypnosis and Iron Tail
Description: Meowth has a shady past... He entered the Kalos region with Team Rocket with the papers showing that he was born in the region. After getting caught by officer Jenny, he has been given into my charge to find him a new home. The trainer will need to keep an eye on him so that he won't get into too much trouble!
Note: This Meowth is a Pokebank shiny but with a Kalos-bred pentagon. ^^; By applying for it you accept this fact.

Froakie, adopted by luvvy fluffy: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Froakie (donated by Mistress Orion!)
Name: Froakie
Stats: Modest, Protean (2IVs: Def, Speed)
Moves: Pound, Growl
Description: Froakie loves a good adventure! He explores new areas all the time, but does love a good rest once every little detail was noticed. This little guy will do well with a trainer who's going to travel a lot and show Froakie the vast world! :3

Chimchar (Nannerz), adopted by Jukaboom: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Chimchar (donated by Noboty!)
Name: Nannerz (Can be nicknamed as you wish! :3)
Stats: Jolly, 4IVs
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
Description: The jolly Nannerz is a happy-go-lucky chimchar, whose days are filled with eating the sweetest berries and pulling the biggest pranks on unsuspecting travelers. Flinging flame-charged poo at unsuspecting passerbys is a big favorite of his. With his gift for acrobatics, Nannerz bounces from tree to tree and expertly belts pokemon and trainer alike with the burning excrements with 100 percent accuracy. He then runs away safely, as he hasn't the orbs to stick around. With his life in potential danger, he flees back to his secret base and lays low until tomorrow, when he's ready to do it again. (Description also courtesy of Noboty ^-^)

Xatu donated on Facebook since there were no applicants for a while.

Milotic brothers adopted by Rika Guildsheild and kaybert: <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Shiny Male Milotic Brothers
Name: Milotic
Stats: 1st is 4IVs and Bold, 2nd is 5IVs Calm (the 4IV one has the Competitive ability but has the ability capsule to make it Marvel Scale)
Moves: Both know Hypnosis, Confuse Ray and Mirror Coat. The 4IV Milotic knows Dragon Pulse.
Description: These Milotic brothers have been found in a lake after they helped calm down a difficult situation. A group of Pokemon were in conflict over territory but they saved the day. Ironically, later humans came by and made a dam which meant that these sweeties lost their territory themselves. They're looking for trainers who will understand their true kind natures!

Swirlix adopted by Jukaboom and Murkrow adopted by Paine_x: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Female Swirlix
Name: Swirlix
Stats: Lax, Sweet Veil, 2IVs
Moves: Round, Cotton Spore, Endeavor, Aromatherapy
Description: Swirlix is a couch potato and loves relaxing outside in the garden. She'll enjoy the company of any trainer that knows when to smell the roses!

Pokemon: Shiny Female Murkrow
Name: Murkrow
Stats: Lax, Super Luck
Moves: Astonish, Pursuit, Haze, Wing Attack
Description: Murkrow takes everything lightly and is a relaxed little shiny. She can often be seen sitting on the roof or in a tree, watching others pass by. She loves confusing people with her shiny coloration and then naps, dreaming about more tricks she can pull.

Surprise super giveaway!!!
Seoulie's shiny 6IV Gourgeist adopted by Carlos The Scientist, my shiny 5IV Gourgeist adopted by Randy369122, shiny 5IV Pumpkaboo adopted by Detective Lian and shiny Lampent (Calcifer) adopted by Shiny Arcanine! Congrats to all of the new families!

Two butterfree, adopted by SongPhoenix and Mistress Orion: <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Shiny Male and Female Butterfree
Name: Butterfree (neither can be nicknamed)
Stats: Bold and Jolly Respectively, both 2IVs
Moves: Both know Whirlwind, Psybeam, Silver Wind and Tailwind
Description: These two Butterfree were found after an awful storm separated them from their swarm. They are both very kind and still have an adventurous streak in them even after what happened to them. They are searching for trainers who will raise them to be the very best bug types out there!

Pichu adopted by kittykonataizumi and Dedenne (Hamchu), by Kitsune Muggy: <3
Pokemon: Shiny Male Pichu
Name: Pichu
Stats: Docile, Static ability (4IVs)
Moves: Charm, Bestow, Wish, Volt Tackle
Description: Pichu was brought in by my shiny Dedenne and felt like he could trust another fellow shiny Pokemon. He is a complete sweetie and will do best with a trainer who will adjust to his personality to train him to achieve success!
Pokemon: Shiny Male Dedenne
Name: Hamchu
Stats: Careful, Pickup (2IVs)
Moves: Charge Beam, Charm, Parabolic Charge, Charge
Description: My Hamchu has been a great help and was the one who first found Pichu in the woods. After seeing so many Pokemon leave to travel the world with other trainers, I have decided to let this cutie fulfill his dreams even if it means that I'll say goodbye to him. <3

User Image

Shy Explorer

User Image

Extras:

2nd Tektek Contest!!

Rules/Info:

- Please use my inventory to create most of the avatar and keep it as inexpensive as possible. You are allowed and even encouraged to include Gaia Gold shop items since I never have enough time to see all of the items they offer. Link to the Tektek inventory is here: http://www.tektek.org/dream_avatar/dream_avatar.php?#i=95916
- Try to stick to the theme I ask for just so that there's more of a chance that I'll like it and pick you as a winner!
- You can participate as many times as you want and have fun!
- Please quote me if you post an entry so that I don't miss your post!
- The winner will be decided as soon as I get at least a handful of entries. :3

Prizes:

1st Place) Gets the first pick of a shiny competitive Pokemon.
2nd Place) Second pick of a shiny comp. Pokemon
3rd Place) A pick of any normal/trophy shiny.

Competitive shiny Options:
6IV Tentacool, Bold, Liquid Ooze, Knock off/Acupressure/Rapid Spin
5IV Charmander (-atk), Timid, Solar Power, Dragon Pulse/Outrage/Belly Drum/Dragon Dance
5IV Chikorita (f) (-atk), Calm, Overgrow, Leaf Storm/Ancient Power/Ingrain/Leech Seed
5IV Shinx (-sp atk), Adamant, Intimidate, Thunder/Ice/Fire Fang/Take Down
5IV Cleffa (-atk), Calm, Magic Guard, Metronome/Stored Power/Aromatherapy/Wish
5IV Snubbull (-sp. atk), Adamant, Intimidate, Double Edge
6IV Lillipup, Bashful, Vital Spirit (Not Kalos-born)

Normal/Trophy Shinies (under 4IVs, all safari ones have at least 2):
Audino, Chinchou, Ponyta, Smoochum, Floatzel, Butterfree (f or m as the other will get adopted out, ask for details on nature), more to be added.

Theme/Tips:

This time, it's the Attending the Ball Theme!

- I love the hair that the Bonny Lass item has, so that's a big plus.
- I don't have a preference for cluttered avis or simple ones, so just try to not overclutter it. ^^
- I love all companion pets/characters along with backgrounds so that's also a big plus in my books!
- Deen's Potion has a pretty dark blue ball background so you can use that if you want. xD

Good luck everyone!!

Saving the applications here to help me decide later:

kaybert:
Tauros_Ressurection:

Past Winners:
1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. by Jud4y for being simple yet cool and something I feel like my character might wear! ^^
2) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. by Ares Reborn for being really cute and cheap since I own almost all of the items. ^^
3) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. by I Eyegasm I for being adorable but a bit expensive. x3

Their entries were:

Ares Reborn:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I Eyegasm I:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jud4y:

Affiliates:

██ ◞★ Touch Tradin' ⊹⋮) && ▬ ★ Shinies ::

Mention this giveaway and get a free HA pokemon of your choice with any request!

If you want your Pokemon or even normal Gaian thread featured up here, let me know. :3

User Image

Shy Explorer

User Image

Reserved just in case for the future! :3

User Image

Spoopy Ghost

14,865 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
Username: Fire Safety
Why do you want to adopt this Pokemon: Because it's super cute and i love its evolution (:
How many shinies have you found so far: I have 5
What kind of Christmas gift would you give this Pokemon: I believe this is a cat, so i'd give it balls of yarn to play with emotion_bigheart
How many times have you applied for shinies in this thread: 3 times ;c
If you win, which Espurr would you prefer to adopt if given the choice: Leis is a cuter name in my opinion ^-^

Shy Explorer

Zoreia
Delusional Miggs

Congrats you two! Mia and Leis are all yours! ^.^

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

woot~ new thread!

Shy Explorer

seoulie
woot~ new thread!

Yup! ^.^ I wish it was under better conditions, but oh well, I feel a bit better now.

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

Elena Kiara Again

did something happen to your other acc.
8 (
edit ; saw your signature [ sobs ] the
feels! I know them [ sighs ] my old
acc. seoul mates is gone

Tipsy Tipper

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shy Explorer

seoulie
did something happen to your other acc.
8 (
edit ; saw your signature [ sobs ] the
feels! I know them [ sighs ] my old
acc. seoul mates is gone

;-; Yeah, I cried all morning and am still a bit emotional now. If I didn't have this thread going, I would have probably never even came back. ^^;

Misled Ran
subbed.

Nice to know. xD

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

Elena Kiara Again

you should file for a ban notice to try and
        get your acc. back... although I've filed one
        a while ago and I'm STILL waiting for someone
        to get to me. It's ridiculous ._. maybe you'll
        have better luck than me

Shy Explorer

seoulie

have better luck than me

I filed a ticket this morning as soon as I saw it. >.< Arg, I almost feel like those dwarves from the Hobbit. xD With Gaia being the dragon that is now sleeping on the items and gold that I collected over the years.

Tipsy Tipper

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Elena Kiara Again
seoulie

have better luck than me

I filed a ticket this morning as soon as I saw it. >.< Arg, I almost feel like those dwarves from the Hobbit. xD With Gaia being the dragon that is now sleeping on the items and gold that I collected over the years. wow...thats actually a really good analogy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff