When it stops making money...

We're in it for a long, long time.
Only during the Apocalypse. 3nodding

10,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Feral Sex Symbol

When people actually stop complaining. So never.

Friend

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
When there are no longer virgin maidens to feed his immortality.
i actually disagree i think they are trying to kill it now

i mean look at the new "pokemon" *in black and white* they arent pokemon anymore!!!
the starters were an otter a pig and a snake....but wait what can you get in the game
oh look its a fox....and a squirrel...and a chandelier ...but wait look its a gear....
i mean realy they arent even trying anymore look at these examples here

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

AND NO IM NOT KIDDING WITH THIS NEXT ONE!

User Image

YOU SEE!!!???
proof that they are trying to kill it as you read this
i mean it was just over glorified animals anyway
but now its JUST animals nothin fancy bout em

Feral Sex Symbol

I_am_Dark_Link

i mean look at the new "pokemon" *in black and white* they arent pokemon anymore!!!
the starters were an otter a pig and a snake....but wait what can you get in the game
oh look its a fox....and a squirrel...and a chandelier ...but wait look its a gear....

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

YOU SEE!!!???

Because you are part of the Game Freaks team and know what a pokemon is supposed to "look" like yes? You are claiming that they are just animals with nothing special about them and yet some of your examples are clearly based of real animals but with something unique to them like oh I don't know a Bipedal Crocodile? Last I check I wasn't being chased by Crocs on two legs.

So here let me remind you that this said unspecial animalness has been around since the very beginning with my own examples.

Pidgey:
User Image
Raticate:
User Image
Ekans and Arbok:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Goldeen:
Touros:

and prepare your a**s for this one!

Magnemite and Voltorb:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YOU SEE?!?!
Proof that they aren't trying to kill pokemon because they've been doing this all along! There have always been pokemon that have looked JUST like ordinary animals or objects. Take your nostalgia goggles off they aren't any worse than first gen.
Duke Genocide
I_am_Dark_Link

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

YOU SEE!!!???

Because you are part of the Game Freaks team and know what a pokemon is supposed to "look" like yes? You are claiming that they are just animals with nothing special about them and yet some of your examples are clearly based of real animals but with something unique to them like oh I don't know a Bipedal Crocodile? Last I check I wasn't being chased by Crocs on two legs.

So here let me remind you that this said unspecial animalness has been around since the very beginning with my own examples.

Pidgey:
User Image
Raticate:
User Image
Ekans and Arbok:
Goldeen:
Touros:

and prepare your a**s for this one!

Magnemite and Voltorb:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YOU SEE?!?!
Proof that they aren't trying to kill pokemon because they've been doing this all along! There have always been pokemon that have looked JUST like ordinary animals or objects. Take your nostalgia goggles off they aren't any worse than first gen.

oh it seems ive touched a nerve here

well sorry kid i guess i dont agree with you
its true that they have always been default creatures and items
however its just getting stupid now it was cute for the first few years
but hey its time to be original *btw magnemite himself isnt too default*
you forgot to add muk, caterpie, eevee, squirtel,and the many others that arent too impressive
but honestly who watches the show after like season 2!?
i mean now your gonna tell me that bidoof is a witty intelligent and original design right?

Feral Sex Symbol

I_am_Dark_Link

you forgot to add muk, caterpie, eevee, squirtel,and the many others that arent too impressive
i mean now your gonna tell me that bidoof is a witty intelligent and original design right?

But my point was never that any witty intelligents went into some of the designs... My point was the pokemon that look just like animals have always been around and they have gotten no worse than they did back in first gen. They aren't going to stop, the games aren't aimed at people beyond like twelve.

Pokemon hasn't changed its formula you've grown up to a point where it doesn't appeal to you anymore

and I have you know I watched every season of pokemon made lol.
Duke Genocide
I_am_Dark_Link

But my point was never that any witty intelligents went into some of the designs... My point was the pokemon that look just like animals have always been around and they have gotten no worse than they did back in first gen. They aren't going to stop, the games aren't aimed at people beyond like twelve.

Pokemon hasn't changed its formula you've grown up to a point where it doesn't appeal to you anymore

and I have you know I watched every season of pokemon made lol.

well i just started watching it again im only on like ep: 12 of season 1
but i do intend to go as far as i can lol

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I_am_Dark_Link
X

You realize that the designs since the originals have never been "Original" right? the only reason Pokemon might have seemed original at the time is because nobody had thought of anything like it before. The new designs aren't bad, people just have different opinions about them, that's a fact of life.

And some people do grow out of pokemon, maybe you're just growing bored/tired of it?
Ok, series one and two were amazing. the movies were also good. I loved that crap as a kid and still respect its originality today. Series three was only cool as the games. The show sucked eggs. Four was overall horrible, and I don't even want to get into how bad they've screwed up black and white. I don't even want to play pokemon anymore. I stopped buying the games at soul silver. I have to agree with dark link on this one. Even tho that other guy makes a good point. They are putting in even less effort than before. I just pray it doesn't make it to series six.
8-bit Ventus
Ok, series one and two were amazing. the movies were also good. I loved that crap as a kid and still respect its originality today. Series three was only cool as the games. The show sucked eggs. Four was overall horrible, and I don't even want to get into how bad they've screwed up black and white. I don't even want to play pokemon anymore. I stopped buying the games at soul silver. I have to agree with dark link on this one. Even tho that other guy makes a good point. They are putting in even less effort than before. I just pray it doesn't make it to series six.

what are you doin as not roxas!? lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces