Welcome to Gaia! ::

Draconian Lunatic

45,650 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Is finally coming to my state, but the location is almost an hour away. I've been in the area once, but I'm not sure I can make the drive there and back. I might be tired and I'm terrible enough with directions without that factor.

The thing is though, what if I never get the chance again, or not for a long time? People have said it's definitely worth it too. So now I'm sitting here with the website open contemplating buying tickets. Would I even remember to go if I buy a ticket this early? gonk What if they're gone when I want to buy it later?
I was waiting and waiting for them to announce a date for here and now I don't know what to do.

Discuss:
-Sour grapes
-If you've gone, did you like it?
-How there is no date for your area despite the massive list released recently

Omnipresent Traveler

When we went last year, my boyfriend and I had to go all the way to Philadelphia which is around two and half hours from where we live provided there isn't too much traffic. It was totally worth it though and we had an amazing time.

My advice would be to find someone you can convince to come along with you to enjoy the experience. Bringing a friend along should make the trip easier to manage.

Given the opportunity I'd certainly love to experience it all again.

Unbeatable Warrior

28,015 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
I want toos it would be fun

Demonic Hellraiser

6,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm going to see it in LA on July 11th at the Greek theater. I'm excited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff