Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Angelic M Plus
Divined Mortality
The only reason they're Black and White 2 is because of the seperate Kyu forms. Do not blatently call me an idiot because you don't agree with me.
User Image

"Sorry, I don't recall ever calling you an idiot, but that you've lacked any proof to what the game play is actually going to be in these titles. While you may be right and that is what I fear the most of these two, unless something comes out proving it and there is enough evidence to back it up, all you're doing is speculation based on previous installments."

True, that is what I'm doing. But so far I can't see any reason to deny them. I believe if they weren't going to add anything new aside from forms, they wouldn't ship it as an entirely new game. I'm going to stop posting, though. I hate bring up dying threads.

Bashful Browser

Divined Mortality

True, that is what I'm doing. But so far I can't see any reason to deny them. I believe if they weren't going to add anything new aside from forms, they wouldn't ship it as an entirely new game. I'm going to stop posting, though. I hate bring up dying threads.
User Image

"Again, without any information beyond the new forms, we cannot speculate either way. I would love for them to be a lot more than just enhanced versions, but fear they might just be that. As for the thread, regardless of how the news comes out, this thread is far from dying."

Lancer G's Wife

Fashionable Entrepreneur

12,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pet Lover 100
any new updates

8,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alright, I'm thrilled Nintendo has broken the chain, and is giving us Sequels, instead of a 3rd Installment, remake....thing.

But I have one question, if its a sequel, what happens to our pokemon from the previous game? Like do we have to get new starters at the begining of this game? It was the first question that popped into my mind when i found out about the games. What do you guys think they'll do?

And Im really liking what they did to Reshiram...er, Kyurem, excuse me. I like their fusion, it's neat!

Bashful Browser

mewliz
any new updates
User Image

"Nothing besides Play-Asia (a top gaming import company) has both titles up for importing, but no news around them yet."

Bashful Browser

Mean Moose
Alright, I'm thrilled Nintendo has broken the chain, and is giving us Sequels, instead of a 3rd Installment, remake....thing.

But I have one question, if its a sequel, what happens to our pokemon from the previous game? Like do we have to get new starters at the begining of this game? It was the first question that popped into my mind when i found out about the games. What do you guys think they'll do?

And Im really liking what they did to Reshiram...er, Kyurem, excuse me. I like their fusion, it's neat!
User Image

"We simply don't know any answers to any of those questions." sad "But the fear that they might be enhanced versions still looms over our heads."

8,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Angelic M Plus
Mean Moose

User Image

"We simply don't know any answers to any of those questions." sad "But the fear that they might be enhanced versions still looms over our heads."

Ohhhh, I really hope not! emotion_0A0
I feel like they can continue this story to so much greater...uh, depths? I'm sorry, I'm at a loss for words today.
Sequels would be so refreshing too, a break from the norm. Where you can start with Emboar, Serperior, or Samurott! I'd play that game. c:

I'd s**t bricks if they threw in team rocket, like what they're doing in the anime. I think team versus team would be pretty epic.

Sorry for so much "I hope" and "I wish" I'm just really excited for these games. C:

Bashful Browser

Mean Moose
Ohhhh, I really hope not! emotion_0A0
I feel like they can continue this story to so much greater...uh, depths? I'm sorry, I'm at a loss for words today.
Sequels would be so refreshing too, a break from the norm. Where you can start with Emboar, Serperior, or Samurott! I'd play that game. c:

I'd s**t bricks if they threw in team rocket, like what they're doing in the anime. I think team versus team would be pretty epic.

Sorry for so much "I hope" and "I wish" I'm just really excited for these games. C:
User Image

"They easily could continue the story without making us repeat everything, but did they go that far with proper care at the right direction. I've met many here and outside of Gaia that adored the story and their characters in B/W. To suddenly toss them aside would be painful, but also making us start over for the sake of some extra story and 2 forms, is also painful."

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Info on the Global Link site
serebeii.net
The official site has recently updated and has stated that the new battle season on the Global Battle Union will have a temporary pause during the duration and is scheduled to end ssometime in June. It is announced that this pause is due to the Global Link going down during June in order for a renovation based upon the inclusion of Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2. It is currently unknown how much will change and what features will be added for these games nor do we know how long the maintenance will be but as soon as we do, it'll be posted here

Bashful Browser

Leader of the Penguins
Info on the Global Link site
serebeii.net
The official site has recently updated and has stated that the new battle season on the Global Battle Union will have a temporary pause during the duration and is scheduled to end ssometime in June. It is announced that this pause is due to the Global Link going down during June in order for a renovation based upon the inclusion of Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2. It is currently unknown how much will change and what features will be added for these games nor do we know how long the maintenance will be but as soon as we do, it'll be posted here
User Image

"Yup, to be expected with the upcoming releases. Probably see more downtime for other online services also."

Bashful Browser

User Image

"Totally missed the leak by CoroCoro. Black 2 and White 2 are real sequels and not a grey/gray version of the game split into 2 copies. Rejoice!"

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
YES PICCCCTTTURES!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

serebii
The images of CoroCoro have also confirmed the Keldeo distribution. From April 14th, you'll be able to pre-book the tickets for the movie and if you do, this gives you access to the special Pokémon Keldeo. Keldeo itself can be downloaded from June 23rd 2012 to August 31st 2012. This event can be downloaded by players with Black, White, Black 2 or White 2. It is also said to unlock something in Black 2 & White 2. We currently don't have clear pictures of the moveset of this Keldeo, although we know it's Level 15 but we'll bring it as it comes

Draconian Lunatic

45,650 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Ooh. I like the box art.

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Angelic M Plus
User Image

"Totally missed the leak by CoroCoro. Black 2 and White 2 are real sequels and not a grey/gray version of the game split into 2 copies. Rejoice!"

... It's just not the same when Angelic isn't being a pessimistic naysayer and trying to crush our dreams...

I feel an empty void in my heart now. cry

2,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
VamJirachi
Ooh. I like the box art.
Isn't it fantastic? My only hope is that when America gets the games they finally do away with the old yellow and blue logo and give us a logo that looks more like the Japanese logo. But that's wishful thinking.

I like the poses they have the new Kyurem forms in for sure. I only wish I lived in Japan so I'd have a reason to get movie tickets for a Keldeo. Oh well; I'm sure they'll give one out for the international games as well. Can't wait for more CoroCoro images; so far, these games look really promising! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff