Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Does anyone still play? gonk
I need someone to battle over WFC and share Custom passes and stuff like that 3nodding

Battles:
Pikachew Tobacco I lost, but it was soooooo fun biggrin

Still looking for battles! ninja
Please consider smile

6,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
II-Final Shadow-II
I need someone to battle over WFC and share Custom passes and stuff like that 3nodding

The battle system for that is awesome hope thats in the next gun.I will battle you on pokemon Black and white

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Dreamist-Mastrj
II-Final Shadow-II

The battle system for that is awesome hope thats in the next gun.I will battle you on pokemon Black and white

Lol this is PBR thread bro
but whatever. want 2 battle?

Lemme get my fc...
→4642 4331 0745

urs?

6,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mine 3482 6498 2792

6,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
II-Final Shadow-II

Your going down bro if i leave my wi fi cut me off ok lol i dont rage quit.stay in there if i lost wi fi

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Dreamist-Mastrj
mine 3482 6498 2792

lol why did you disconnect on me?

6,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
II-Final Shadow-II

Your going down bro if i leave my wi fi cut me off ok lol i dont rage quit.stay in there if i lost wi fi

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Dreamist-Mastrj
II-Final Shadow-II

lolkkk

6,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
II-Final Shadow-II
Dreamist-Mastrj
II-Final Shadow-II

lolkkk

You have no stagey,With all that legendary you can win.

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Dreamist-Mastrj
II-Final Shadow-II
Dreamist-Mastrj
II-Final Shadow-II

lolkkk

well soooorry im multitasking

anyway
u on?

6,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
II-Final Shadow-II
Dreamist-Mastrj
II-Final Shadow-II
Dreamist-Mastrj
II-Final Shadow-II

lolkkk

well soooorry im multitasking

anyway
u on?

am TRYING AND MY ******** COUSIN IS ******** WATCHING ME I WANT TO SAY SHUT THE FCUK UP to her so ******** bad
I have a love hate relationship with that dumb game. Did you beat all 100 trainers in survival mode and earn the Diamond Dust pass? If you didn't, I can show it to you when we exchange friend passes since there appears to be no pictures of it on the internet.

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Pikachew Tobacco
I have a love hate relationship with that dumb game. Did you beat all 100 trainers in survival mode and earn the Diamond Dust pass? If you didn't, I can show it to you when we exchange friend passes since there appears to be no pictures of it on the internet.

No i didnt beat 100 trainers yet :<
Could we battle and exchange passes? smile
II-Final Shadow-II
Pikachew Tobacco

Sure. I haven't done this in a while. Hold on. I'll post very soon with my info. My diamond dust pass is filled with ubers, so get out your best legendary pokemon. Do you want this to be an uber battle? No?

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Pikachew Tobacco
II-Final Shadow-II
Pikachew Tobacco

Sure. I haven't done this in a while. Hold on. I'll post very soon with my info. My diamond dust pass is filled with ubers, so get out your best Legendary pokemon. Do you want this to be an uber battle? No?

Sure anything goes mrgreen
I just want to have a fun battle 'cause no one goes on anymore lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas