Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Hellraiser

Resident Evil 21

Do you think you'd be able to draw out from descriptions? Like, if i described a trainer and then said a pokemon i'd like with.. ?
Because the trainer i have in X is'nt really representing me, and i'd like to see something resembling myself..
Early Apocalypse
Resident Evil 21

Do you think you'd be able to draw out from descriptions? Like, if i described a trainer and then said a pokemon i'd like with.. ?
Because the trainer i have in X is'nt really representing me, and i'd like to see something resembling myself..
i can try sweatdrop sending a pic of yourself through pms is out of the question i guess

Fluffy Hellraiser

Resident Evil 21
Early Apocalypse
Resident Evil 21

i can try sweatdrop sending a pic of yourself through pms is out of the question i guess

Nah, but i think i got it covered.

Picture of Trainer: X
Trainer name: Squeak
FC:
Pokemon Team:
1. shiny Altaria
2. shiny Typhlosion
3. shiny Zebstrika
4. Normal Zoroark
5. Normal Musharna
6. Normal Aegislash

Pick Medium:
Prisma color Marker
Prisma color Pencil

Would 10m be enough?
Early Apocalypse
Resident Evil 21
Early Apocalypse
Resident Evil 21

Would 10m be enough?
that fine i ll get started on it 3nodding

Fluffy Hellraiser

Resident Evil 21
Early Apocalypse
Resident Evil 21
Early Apocalypse
Resident Evil 21

Would 10m be enough?

Ok, should i send trade? :3
Early Apocalypse
Resident Evil 21
Early Apocalypse
Resident Evil 21
Early Apocalypse
Resident Evil 21

Would 10m be enough?

Ok, should i send trade? :3
u can send it now if u like

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items