Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Hoenn confirmed

noot noot 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 >

I've been out of the Pokémon series for ages and so I was wondering if I could ask a couple questions and get help filling my dex

1) Dex
Basically just wondering if people could dex trade a couple legendaries or breed me some pokes? Here's the full list of what I need:

Most I am breeding myself. Anything in bold I can't obtain myself (or don't know how)

Porygon2, Regirock ice and steel, Piplup+, happiny , Regigigas, Arceus, 106/7, seadra, 123, 137 skiploom, roselia, staravia, gallade,

I'd prefer if you told me what you needed because I have way too many legends and shinies UFT to list (though I'll try when I get the time!)

2) Mega evolve stones - Still need X exclusives if anyone could trade (eg Manetric + Tyranitar)

3) Also looking for trainer "Crabby" [31658] (just if you could rename an Eevee bred for me a while back whee )

Sorry for the long post and thanks for any help you could provide heart

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Kora -ox

If you've got a female Skarmory with the Sturdy ability, I can TT you the following six legends ( to start ) ::

Lugia
Xerneas
Thundurus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

I Karia I's Senpai

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kora -ox

1) I have a lot of these, though, have to go to class in a bit, though. I'll check back and see which ones you didn't get yet- if it's a non-breedable, it'll be a touch trade, though.

2)Mega Stone Guide If you'd like to go for a specific stone, he lists all of the time stamps in the description. Keep in mind, most require it to be 8-9pm on your 3DS.

3) Poke'bank doesn't allow you to deposit poke'mon holding items, so that wouldn't work. You'd need to directly trade them using two 3ds or ask a friend or trustworthy trainer to transfer them for you.
AlyKitt_RyukaI
Kora -ox

If you've got a female Skarmory with the Sturdy ability, I can TT you the following six legends ( to start ) ::

Lugia
Xerneas
Thundurus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

I do have one actually! My code is 2836-0247-7559
(and TT'ing would be great, thank you!)
I Kero I

1) I have a lot of these, though, have to go to class in a bit, though. I'll check back and see which ones you didn't get yet- if it's a non-breedable, it'll be a touch trade, though.

2)Mega Stone Guide If you'd like to go for a specific stone, he lists all of the time stamps in the description. Keep in mind, most require it to be 8-9pm on your 3DS.

3) Poke'bank doesn't allow you to deposit poke'mon holding items, so that wouldn't work. You'd need to directly trade them using two 3ds or ask a friend or trustworthy trainer to transfer them for you.

Touch trades would be fine! And like I said most I'm managing to breed myself (albeit, slowly)

And my problem was that I probably didn't know of the time thing, will definititely check that out later. Shame that I can't get the X exclusive stones that way.. But oh well. Thanks!

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Kora -ox
AlyKitt_RyukaI
Kora -ox

Lugia
Xerneas
Thundurus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

I do have one actually! My code is 2836-0247-7559
(and TT'ing would be great, thank you!)

Awesome! ^^ Lemme hop online w/my game, and get those six in the same box ( to help me keep track ). My IGN is 'Aki'.

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Kora -ox
AlyKitt_RyukaI

Awesome! ^^ Lemme hop online w/my game, and get those six in the same box ( to help me keep track ). My IGN is 'Aki'.

Alright, ready when you are ^_^

I don't see you. o:
Are you online w/your game? What's your IGN?

Sparkly Noob

Kora -ox
Okay wtf it's 8pm and the sundial is glowing, and I'm DEFINITELY in the right spots but still not finding the stones?
I don't remember meeting the Prof there though? And I've completed the E4 too. Sigh, maybe I should try tomorrow..

Did you remember to beat your rival in Kiloude? ;o The Professor will only show up at Anistar after that to upgrade your Mega Ring, which will then let you find the stones.

Sparkly Noob

Kora -ox
shimizu_mai

Did you remember to beat your rival in Kiloude? ;o The Professor will only show up at Anistar after that to upgrade your Mega Ring, which will then let you find the stones.

Err when do you do that? I've checked the spot and there's no trainer (though it's nighttime), but I didn't get Absolite from anyone I think..

Ahhh, okay. There's no specific time you have to do this at - you just have to be able to access Kiloude. Go to the Battle Maison, win a few battles (I think it only took one win for me), then your rival should be standing near the pond in the northern part of the city. :>
shimizu_mai
Ahhh, okay. There's no specific time you have to do this at - you just have to be able to access Kiloude. Go to the Battle Maison, win a few battles (I think it only took one win for me), then your rival should be standing near the pond in the northern part of the city. :>

Ah there we go! Looks like I just have to wait for the right time again now. Thank you heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff