Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Bookworm

User Image
My Favourites, Stanley, Chester & Gil!

Let me doodle your favourites!

Post here what/who your favourite pokémon are, what you named yours & What you love about them?

If you fancy rewarding my efforts, (Greatly Appreciated but not necessary!) Any Pokémon are greatly appreicated!

My FC: 3454 1751 0220
IGN: Zae.

Check out my new Tumblr to see them all!

Lupine Shapeshifter

emotion_kirakira I love Raikou the best! And Liepard, and Arcanine too!

I have so many names for my Raikous: Atropos, Urd, Si'Cath, Disirpor, and Serast just to name a few. I collect as many as I can! I just think Raikou is so pretty and cool looking, and he looks kinda soft and is just plain old cool! /pokemonfanclubguy

Sundelyon's Princess

Light Detective

▌It's more important to master the cards you're holding, ❦

٥ I love Metagross (Atem) I got really attached to that Beldum Steven gave me 10 years ago and still have that Metagross to this day. Atem is my shiny one that a good friend of mine hatched for me~ ٥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❦ than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt. ▌

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Shiny Mega Gardevoir named Evangeline. Ralts entranced me immediately, Kirlia was an upgrade, and Gardevoir took m'breath away when I first saw it ages ago.
Scolipede named Briette. When I first saw it, I wanted to use it 'cause it looked boss. But in gen V it was horrible. Then it got iron defense/speed boost/baton pass and I was sold.
Gliscor named Altea. Saved m'butt so many times by being an unpassable poison wall who taunts setup pokes.

Charitable Nymph

Hmm
Banette, Absol and Eevee.
Banette: Aioki
I love Puppets/Dolls
My username is Petite Puppet after all

Absol: Shadow
I love its design and i love its wide varity of attacks.

Sylveon: Yui
I love fairy types

Ruthless Bookworm

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

I have so many names for my Raikous: Atropos, Urd, Si'Cath, Disirpor, and Serast just to name a few. I collect as many as I can! I just think Raikou is so pretty and cool looking, and he looks kinda soft and is just plain old cool! /pokemonfanclubguy

That was so hard XD
Hope you like it though!
User Image

Ruthless Bookworm

Ekatiz
▌It's more important to master the cards you're holding, ❦

٥ I love Metagross (Atem) I got really attached to that Beldum Steven gave me 10 years ago and still have that Metagross to this day. Atem is my shiny one that a good friend of mine hatched for me~ ٥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❦ than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt. ▌

I made the shiny one for you XD
User Image

Lupine Shapeshifter

Hypnotize Big Daddy
Ulfheonar Shapechanger

That was so hard XD
Hope you like it though!
User Image
*dies of pure joy* emotion_kirakira heart That is AMAZING! I'm so sorry I like such hard to draw Pokemon! They look awesome! Thank you so much!

In a relationship with Clover_IceQueen

4,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Can you do Wooper?

Ruthless Bookworm

Ulfheonar Shapechanger
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Ulfheonar Shapechanger

That was so hard XD
Hope you like it though!
User Image
*dies of pure joy* emotion_kirakira heart That is AMAZING! I'm so sorry I like such hard to draw Pokemon! They look awesome! Thank you so much!

No no!
I'm just not a very good artist XD
I'm so glad you like them <3
I was gunna add Arcanine but I thought these guys looked cute together <3

Romantic Lunatic

Hypnotize Big Daddy

Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it.

I love your doodles so much <3
My favorite Pokemon are Gothitelle ( Mademoiselle, I was gonna put a G at the end but I ran out of space lol ), Froslass ( Ice Majesty ), and Sylveon ( Sonnyeo )
I really like these three because they're very lady like and strong emotion_dowant
I dunno, but they make me happy when I use them to battle :3

The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be. Being alive is the meaning.
- Joseph Campbell

Lupine Shapeshifter

Hypnotize Big Daddy
No no!
I'm just not a very good artist XD
I'm so glad you like them <3
I was gunna add Arcanine but I thought these guys looked cute together <3
I think its wonderful, you've really got a talent!

Raikou and Liepard are super cute, yeah! >u< Both they cat-type Pokemon are great!

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
I personally love Espeon, Butterfree, my shiny Lapras, and Squirtle. whee I love them all so much--Lapras because I adore her shiny coloring and she is amazing in battle and so elegant, Squirtle because he was my first Pokemon and he is a turtle (I heart turtles), Espeon for her coloring and her beautiful coloring and nature, and Butterfree because when I was little, I carried around a metal keychain of Butterfree everywhere until I lost it. emo She was my friend back then, lol. Cute drawings. heart

Fluffy Hellraiser

Could you draw a Skitty and a Shuckle? Those are my favorites. emotion_bigheart

Friendly Star

Vulpix, Shinx, Umbreon, Miltank

Vuplix because of the anime ~ Brocks Vulpix was Too darn cute!
Shinx, love it's design and the rest of the evolutions (Plus it's shiny version is amazing!
Umbreon, it's sexy. That dark type though.

Miltank. Do i need a reason for this? (;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces