Welcome to Gaia! ::

Les_Hintiru
xSymmetry
Les_Hintiru

I would love you forever for trying o3o and for the pokemon... well Jirachi (User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.), Rayquaza
(User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)and a Shiny Mew (User Image) are the main pokemon on my team, maybe them on the banner

I think I can included a still image for all three, since I only have photoshop in my house .. OTL;;;
or I'll try drawing mew/jirachi instead. drawing rayquaza ... will kill me o - o|'l

<3 i really done care either way miss symmetry ^^ oh and if you do do this, start thinking of a pokemon for me to breed you and i will get started on it <3

There's no pokemon I'm interested in except for a legit Darkrai, Shaymin, Celebi or Deoxsys. Which isn't possible to get anymore xD
So it's alright, no need to give anything in return. I'm doing this to refine my digital art skills anyways (;
Les_Hintiru

I'm done with the pic but I cant upload it with it default size. It keeps uploading itself as the 98x58 size, instead of 400x500 approx.
Is it possible if i send the file by email instead, or can you suggest another website besides photobucket to upload whitelisted pictures on?

edit: I figured out what was wrong, here's the banner. Hope you like it! (;
User Image

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
xSymmetry
Les_Hintiru

I'm done with the pic but I cant upload it with it default size. It keeps uploading itself as the 98x58 size, instead of 400x500 approx.
Is it possible if i send the file by email instead, or can you suggest another website besides photobucket to upload whitelisted pictures on?

User Image

super awesome o3o i will post it asap!!!

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
xSymmetry
Les_Hintiru
xSymmetry
Les_Hintiru

I would love you forever for trying o3o and for the pokemon... well Jirachi (User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.), Rayquaza
(User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)and a Shiny Mew (User Image) are the main pokemon on my team, maybe them on the banner

I think I can included a still image for all three, since I only have photoshop in my house .. OTL;;;
or I'll try drawing mew/jirachi instead. drawing rayquaza ... will kill me o - o|'l

<3 i really done care either way miss symmetry ^^ oh and if you do do this, start thinking of a pokemon for me to breed you and i will get started on it <3

There's no pokemon I'm interested in except for a legit Darkrai, Shaymin, Celebi or Deoxsys. Which isn't possible to get anymore xD
So it's alright, no need to give anything in return. I'm doing this to refine my digital art skills anyways (;

pufff o.o i got like 6 ligite celebi and 2 hacked and 2 ligite deoxsys, and i got darkrai and shymin in hacks ninja

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

They see me Rollin'...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

They see me Rollin'...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Les_Hintiru
xSymmetry
Les_Hintiru
xSymmetry
Les_Hintiru

pufff o.o i got like 6 ligite celebi and 2 hacked and 2 ligite deoxsys, and i got darkrai and shymin in hacks ninja

You're kidding... right? O - O
Les_Hintiru
xSymmetry
Les_Hintiru

User Image

super awesome o3o i will post it asap!!!

I'm glad you liked it :3
and pffft.. I just realised that my brother had macromedia flash to work with animated pictures ._.|'l
I can make another nicer-looking banner.. on monday. since I have to practice for a chinese oral exam on Monday ;/
Les_Hintiru

Here's the 319x172 version of the banner, in case people want to add it into their already-existing signatures as well. previous one was the 393x212 version
User Image

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
xSymmetry

ok o3o i am gonna answer all those quotes in one message

- "You're kidding... right? O - O"
nope o3o i got 6 games and when they did the cirbi event i got one in each game

-"I'm glad you liked it :3
and pffft.. I just realised that my brother had macromedia flash to work with animated pictures ._.|'l
I can make another nicer-looking banner.. on monday. since I have to practice for a chinese oral exam on Monday ;/"
that would be awesome o3o i'z could breed you a mudkip along with teh pokemon from your other one biggrin

-"Here's the 319x172 version of the banner, in case people want to add it into their already-existing signatures as well. previous one was the 393x212 version"
super specal awesome o.o i'll update it now!
i love pokemon
am a Noob Pokemon lover no homo
Les_Hintiru

no need for a Mudkip, I've already got about 3 Swamperts, one level 100, another at 75, and one at 40. LOL.
And wtf, you have 6 games? o - o
You're lucky that they distribute Event Legendaries in your country, Singapore never had a single one o 3 o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff