Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is for Black and White ONLY

Then I am willing to offer you pokemon that I could AR for you :3 If you don't mind these pokemon not being legit, then I could gladly get you that Shiny lvl 1 Dragonite, or the 3 unreleased pokemon, or anything else you may want ^_^

The only thing I ask is something decent in return. Starters, Legendaries, DW pokemon, etc. If you are unsure if I would consider something decent, then just ask me :3

If you do not think you can offer anything decent, then I could use items like the evolutionary stones other than Thunder and Dusk. Or I would love art ;o
Thats all you do is troll, huh? Shame you can't get in trouble for it -_-

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

I'll find a new life and hide, if I survive.
I'll find my own place in time,
if I survive.

✗=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=✗

Wha? You've gotten yourself an AC now? lol

Listening To: Behind Blue Eyes, By: Limp Bizkit____Is Thinking: Where the hell is my pencil____Wants: Many Things____Is Trying to Get: A lot of stuff
✗=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=✗
I'll learn to forget the crime, if I survive.
But I swear your goin down,
if I survive.

HDMI

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
so you want us to trade our decent legit pokemon for your hacked ones. lol so you've got an AR but don't want AR pokemon, instead you're trying to trade them away for legit ones. It sounds like a horrible deal for us.
Jin_of_the_thunder
so you want us to trade our decent legit pokemon for your hacked ones. lol so you've got an AR but don't want AR pokemon, instead you're trying to trade them away for legit ones. It sounds like a horrible deal for us.

Thats all up to you. Some people want special pokemon bad enough. If you hate the idea of it, then don't do it, simple. I don't need legendaries or anything, I just don't want pokemon like Patrat. But again, hate the idea, then don't bother, not makign you do anything.
HDMI
HDMI

if I survive.

Listening To: Behind Blue Eyes, By: Limp Bizkit____Is Thinking: Where the hell is my pencil____Wants: Many Things____Is Trying to Get: A lot of stuff
if I survive.

HDMI

Kinda sorta.

Omnipresent Demigod

The Death Medium
HDMI
HDMI

if I survive.

if I survive.

HDMI

Kinda sorta.

HDMI

if I survive.

Oh I see.. must be extra desperate now lol.

if I survive.

HDMI
HDMI
The Death Medium
HDMI
HDMI

if I survive.

if I survive.

HDMI

Kinda sorta.

HDMI

if I survive.

if I survive.

HDMI

Thats not at all the point. Im not accepting the AR pokemon to complete my pokedex, but what it has done is allowed me to have the pokemon in my pokedex so I can search the gts and do things like that.

Omnipresent Demigod

The Death Medium
HDMI
The Death Medium
HDMI
HDMI

if I survive.

if I survive.

HDMI

Kinda sorta.

HDMI

if I survive.

if I survive.

HDMI

Thats not at all the point. Im not accepting the AR pokemon to complete my pokedex, but what it has done is allowed me to have the pokemon in my pokedex so I can search the gts and do things like that.

HDMI

if I survive.

>> K

if I survive.

HDMI
HDMI
The Death Medium
HDMI
The Death Medium
HDMI
HDMI

if I survive.

if I survive.

HDMI

Kinda sorta.

HDMI

if I survive.

if I survive.

HDMI

HDMI

if I survive.

>> K

if I survive.

HDMISure, I can get whatever I want, but there is no real point to it if they're not legit in the end. Its also fun to mess around at times. I havent even really touched my White Version. I can run around and just do whatever I want on it for fun, lol.

Omnipresent Demigod

The Death Medium
HDMI
The Death Medium
HDMI
The Death Medium
HDMI
HDMI

if I survive.

if I survive.

HDMI

Kinda sorta.

HDMI

if I survive.

if I survive.

HDMI

HDMI

if I survive.

>> K

if I survive.

HDMISure, I can get whatever I want, but there is no real point to it if they're not legit in the end. Its also fun to mess around at times. I havent even really touched my White Version. I can run around and just do whatever I want on it for fun, lol.

HDMI

if I survive.

i beat b and w at the same time.
but black is my main.
im going to use my white to just stockpile pokes i get from that gts thing a ma jagger.
after i fll up my black with important stuff i actually wanna keep lol.

if I survive.

HDMI
HDMI
The Death Medium
HDMI
The Death Medium
HDMI

HDMI

if I survive.

if I survive.

HDMI

HDMI

if I survive.

>> K

if I survive.

HDMI
Sure, I can get whatever I want, but there is no real point to it if they're not legit in the end. Its also fun to mess around at times. I havent even really touched my White Version. I can run around and just do whatever I want on it for fun, lol.

HDMI

if I survive.

but black is my main.
im going to use my white to just stockpile pokes i get from that gts thing a ma jagger.

if I survive.

HDMI

Ya, I hadnt even touched white version. What I may do is use the AR just so I can speed through the game and then legit catch the Victinis and trade them over. Since you can get the liberty pass again, I might as well get several of them before the event ends. But iono. Wonder HOW detailed some things get in determining legitimacy. If I sped my way through the game, but got Victini 100% legit, I wonder if some of the tournament programs and such would still look at it as hacked O.o

Omnipresent Demigod

The Death Medium
HDMI
The Death Medium
HDMI
The Death Medium
HDMI

HDMI

if I survive.

if I survive.

HDMI

HDMI

if I survive.

>> K

if I survive.

HDMI
Sure, I can get whatever I want, but there is no real point to it if they're not legit in the end. Its also fun to mess around at times. I havent even really touched my White Version. I can run around and just do whatever I want on it for fun, lol.

HDMI

if I survive.

but black is my main.

if I survive.

HDMI

Ya, I hadnt even touched white version. What I may do is use the AR just so I can speed through the game and then legit catch the Victinis and trade them over. Since you can get the liberty pass again, I might as well get several of them before the event ends. But iono. Wonder HOW detailed some things get in determining legitimacy. If I sped my way through the game, but got Victini 100% legit, I wonder if some of the tournament programs and such would still look at it as hacked O.o

HDMI

if I survive.

based on speed?... no, i dont think so.
... but you never know these days lol.
they are adding many rules to the mix

if I survive.

HDMI

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out