Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

Right? Ninetails is just so pretty T u T

Awesome gifts! My friends don't play a lot of pokemon like I do so I'm basically the only one shiny hunting T u T;;;;
But thanks! You're too sweet ; u ;
I can't wait for the contests again! Maybe I'll use my Vulpix for that ; u ;

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

Right? Ninetails is just so pretty T u T

Awesome gifts! My friends don't play a lot of pokemon like I do so I'm basically the only one shiny hunting T u T;;;;
But thanks! You're too sweet ; u ;
I can't wait for the contests again! Maybe I'll use my Vulpix for that ; u ;

My brother, husband and room mate all play so we get together, get a list of what people want/need and start the hunt lmao. We also play monster hunter... because that is awesome as well.

Nah, I'm not sweet you deserve it. I can truly be a royal..... errr.... yeah lmao

VULPIX! I need to breed a competitive shiny vulpix. It will be a masterpiece.

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

That's awesome, I like that trio power you guys have xD

Haha it's okay, same xD

YES. Vulpix/Ninetails are just so pretty n /// u /// n

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

That's awesome, I like that trio power you guys have xD

Haha it's okay, same xD

YES. Vulpix/Ninetails are just so pretty n /// u /// n

It works sometimes. Then I giggle because we all have a different pokemon skill set so to speak so when it works it is amazing. It's just keeping everyone on track. I've had a Perfect IV Larvesta in my box for like EVER now and the one room mate still hasn't gotten it from me.

LOL! At least we can admit it! That's more then most.

I want to draw her now! It will be awesome amazing! Well if I can find a decent fox ref picture to use.

I have a salamance. I'll try to breed it shiny for yous!

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

Omg, poor thing xDDD
I feel so bad just making pokemon sit in the boxes u o u;;
/full boxes bc hoarder

Yes, admitting it is the first step xD

I've tried but I hate drawing the tails xD

No no, you don't have to ; o ;
I appreciate it, but I've got someone breeding me a 6IV Bagon now n u n
Thank you so much though Q /// u /// Q <3
Plus breeding for a shiny can take forever, I couldn't ask for someone to do that u o u

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

Omg, poor thing xDDD
I feel so bad just making pokemon sit in the boxes u o u;;
/full boxes bc hoarder

Yes, admitting it is the first step xD

I've tried but I hate drawing the tails xD

No no, you don't have to ; o ;
I appreciate it, but I've got someone breeding me a 6IV Bagon now n u n
Thank you so much though Q /// u /// Q <3
Plus breeding for a shiny can take forever, I couldn't ask for someone to do that u o u

lol I feel bad about it too but I still do it >.> My pokebank was/is my savior.

We are closer to.... meh what am I talking about. One's personality is what makes them them. They can deal with my ...... fussiness.... heh.

I'm already up to 5 IV bagon lmao and just started razz It can take forever but I need a break from freaking charmander been at it for over a week now with no luck -cries- lol

I haven't tried drawing it but I may take a shot at it on my next day off. Gives me something not connected to a computer or tv to entertain myself lmao.

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

The other person has a few 5's but I was being pick so wanted a 6 xD
But thank you for the thought again ; u ;
I've chosen Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Bagon, and Mareep for my ORAS team so far, I'm unsure of which my last two will be...

I know what you mean, they're addicting but being away from them can be freeing sometimes xD

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

The other person has a few 5's but I was being pick so wanted a 6 xD
But thank you for the thought again ; u ;
I've chosen Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Bagon, and Mareep for my ORAS team so far, I'm unsure of which my last two will be...

I know what you mean, they're addicting but being away from them can be freeing sometimes xD

lol I do that same thing! I have a 6 IV ditto so it runs pretty quick for me. I like to breed it is just the charmanders seem to hate me lmao

I was going to put charmander in my last slot but if I can't get my shiny for it soon I might switch to something else. No real telling but hey... I will make it work.

I do it way to much. I play alot but then again I play games with my husband so it is different in some ways.

Devoted Dabbler

i have kb shiny bold 5iv-atk ha eevee w/ em stored power (perfect for defensive magic bounce espeon for calmmind+stored power)
or
kb shiny modest 4iv-hp and spdef squirtle w/ em dragon pulse aura sphere (good for mega blastoise)
for that diancie if its still available

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

6 IV dittos are the best haha
Any shiny starters should be liked enough to be traded for the shiny charmander you're wanting o u o

It's nice you and your husband can just play games together, sounds fun n u n
When/if I get married my husband will have to like games for us to work too > o > lol

A Profound Username

The diancie is promised to another but I will have another diancie coming in soon n u n
Those are fantastic offers (especially the eevee) but my priority is finding pokemon for my new team and I don't think I'll be using eevee or squirtle ; x ;
Thank you very much for the offer though n u n

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

6 IV dittos are the best haha
Any shiny starters should be liked enough to be traded for the shiny charmander you're wanting o u o

It's nice you and your husband can just play games together, sounds fun n u n
When/if I get married my husband will have to like games for us to work too > o > lol

They are, and mine is Jap. Though Mesuda method hates me lmao. I was thinking about trying to breed one of the others to trade for it, but meh, I'd have better luck just sticking to trying to breed it. After I do a run or two of something else to get the blah outta my system.

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

Same ; x ; Some people have hatched a shiny on like, the 10th egg and then there are the people with 2000 eggs. Shinies are just so hard to understand.

I don't know what I want for my last two Dx
I'm considering Bug and another Water (so my Mudkip's moves aren't wasted on HMs) and so then I wouldn't have to get an HM slave but I just don't know u o u
If I chose bug and another water, I wouldn't have anything effective against fighting...
I guess I could do water/psychic with Starmie but idk...

EDIT: Upon searching, I might do Leavanny and Starmie(?)

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

Same ; x ; Some people have hatched a shiny on like, the 10th egg and then there are the people with 2000 eggs. Shinies are just so hard to understand.

I don't know what I want for my last two Dx
I'm considering Bug and another Water (so my Mudkip's moves aren't wasted on HMs) and so then I wouldn't have to get an HM slave but I just don't know u o u
If I chose bug and another water, I wouldn't have anything effective against fighting...
I guess I could do water/psychic with Starmie but idk...

EDIT: Upon searching, I might do Leavanny and Starmie(?)

Mine seems to be taunting me. I seem to be able to breed for others after a box or two but it takes forever for something for me.
oooh sounds good. It's not shiny but I now have two 6 IV bacon in my possession. One male one female lmao
Edit: bah they are both gentle..... evil thing.

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

Pretend the charmander's for someone else and maybe fate will be kind xD
That 6IV ditto really did the job! n u n

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

Pretend the charmander's for someone else and maybe fate will be kind xD
That 6IV ditto really did the job! n u n

it did! If only my if luck applied to shines. I actually tried that. I think she knew I was trying to dupe her lmao it will come to me one day. I'm gonna hatch these last 6 eggs and go to sleep for the night. It's late get, almost 5 am.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff