Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

Rin Kairiu
infel phira
Rin Kairiu
infel phira
Rin Kairiu

Natures vary... I have some with covet and charm, and some with bite and charm. I also have some with HA.

unfortch i'm not in that much need of eevees. ;_; do you have any of the specific pokemon i need in the thread i linked to? they don't need to have good ivs or natures or anything, literally they just need to exist.

I can get you a lilligant.

that'd be great. c: let me double check and make sure i have gardevoirite still

edit: i do, i'm free whenever. going to bed soon

Crud... trying to kill mecha bunny to get the golden pod... if you're not up after I get dome with that, gotta get it for some friends too, then I will be on tomorrow!

i'll be on a while, just check if i'm online on pkmn and if i don't reply if you send a trade request but i'm online, quote me here an di'll get back to u. o: i'm reading fanfic so i probs won't go to bed as soon as i want.

Waiting Starman's Girlfriend

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
infel phira
Rin Kairiu
infel phira
Rin Kairiu
infel phira
Rin Kairiu

Natures vary... I have some with covet and charm, and some with bite and charm. I also have some with HA.

unfortch i'm not in that much need of eevees. ;_; do you have any of the specific pokemon i need in the thread i linked to? they don't need to have good ivs or natures or anything, literally they just need to exist.

Crud... trying to kill mecha bunny to get the golden pod... if you're not up after I get dome with that, gotta get it for some friends too, then I will be on tomorrow!

i'll be on a while, just check if i'm online on pkmn and if i don't reply if you send a trade request but i'm online, quote me here an di'll get back to u. o: i'm reading fanfic so i probs won't go to bed as soon as i want.

Thank you for the trade~

Kawaii Shoujo

Rin Kairiu
infel phira
Rin Kairiu
infel phira
Rin Kairiu

Thank you for the trade~

thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas