Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hidden_Ability_fully-evolved_Unova_starter_Pok%C3%A9mon_distribution_announced_for_American,_PAL_region

"The fully-evolved Unova starter Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities will be available to American and PAL region Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire using universal serial codes. Serperior is already available for American and PAL region games.

All three Pokémon will be available until Nov. 30, 2015. Serperior became available today using the special password POKEMON497, as revealed on Pokémon.com, the same as the Japanese distribution. Emboar will be available starting Jan. 29, 2015, with its special password to be revealed on Pokémon.com. Samurott will be available starting Feb. 5, 2015, with its special password to be revealed in a Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter.

[...]Its gender and Nature are random, and it has no held item.[...] These Pokémon can be obtaining using the "Get with code" option in Mystery Gift. This option can only be used on games updated to v1.2."

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Emboar is now available with the code POKEMON500.

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ya, kind of got my own Emboar a little bit ago... So, how lucky are ya if one of those gift pokemon happens to be a female? whee

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Wallop098
Ya, kind of got my own Emboar a little bit ago... So, how lucky are ya if one of those gift pokemon happens to be a female? whee
Pretty damn lucky. I've been trying all day to get mine to be female, but no luck (having a male Pokemon with Cute Charm leading the party does nothing sadly). Yet somehow I got a female Serperior first try.

Tipsy Phantom

Oh, I forgot! Better get my emboar.~ Thanks.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
soren_alenko
Wallop098
Pretty damn lucky. I've been trying all day to get mine to be female, but no luck (having a male Pokemon with Cute Charm leading the party does nothing sadly). Yet somehow I got a female Serperior first try.
The one with a hidden ability or one ya get from the professor? Wouldn't mind getting a hold of a HA Snivy. ninja

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Wallop098
soren_alenko
Wallop098
The one with a hidden ability or one ya get from the professor? Wouldn't mind getting a hold of a HA Snivy. ninja
The hidden ability one you get with the code.

And still no HA female Emboar. crying

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

soren_alenko

From what I read, the gender is locked the moment you redeem the code. So if you got a male one the first time, not much you can do about it.

The good news is, not all is lost. If you have a Ditto, you can still get Thick Fat Tepig. Nature is more of a big deal to me, really.

Lucky Star

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
soren_alenko
Wallop098

Does the cherish ball pass on to the eggs?

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
The Antigram
soren_alenko

From what I read, the gender is locked the moment you redeem the code. So if you got a male one the first time, not much you can do about it.

The good news is, not all is lost. If you have a Ditto, you can still get Thick Fat Tepig. Nature is more of a big deal to me, really.
Wait, doesn't the Hidden Ability only pass on if the mother has it, not the father? Or if Ditto breeding, does the non Ditto parent read as female?

chaos_prince
soren_alenko
Wallop098

Does the cherish ball pass on to the eggs?

It should, I don't see why it wouldn't.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
soren_alenko
Wallop098
soren_alenko
Wallop098

Well, I can try and hatch you a female HA tepig if you like. Might take a while to hatch one.

Benevolent Smoker

Wow, mine turned out to be female. surprised

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Wallop098
soren_alenko
Wallop098
soren_alenko
Wallop098

Well, I can try and hatch you a female HA tepig if you like. Might take a while to hatch one.
Oh dude, that'd be super!

if there's anything you'd like in return, my tradeables list is here.

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

soren_alenko
The Antigram
soren_alenko

Wait, doesn't the Hidden Ability only pass on if the mother has it, not the father? Or if Ditto breeding, does the non Ditto parent read as female?
Gen VI breeding mechanics have changed. Ditto + HA parent can pass on hidden Abilities as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff