Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
Shiny Victini
I hate seeing in in battles. Especially in double/triple battles where 1 Dark Void puts your ENTIRE TEAM asleep. Or at least the ones that are out at the time. Either way, I hate you Darkrai. ):<

I hate it in Pokemon mystery Dungeon for basically starting the end of the world in the first place.

Other than that, its design is really pleasing and I guess it did save the world once or twice. Xd

XD Gee, thanks. Why do you hate MY Darkrai? I only use it when I see someone else has one in Battle Revolution, but I don't use Dark Void unless they have a Darkrai out too. Not noobishly taking advantage of it.

Original Gaian

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Meta Knight_Galaxia
demonicgangster
darkrai is the best yall should know that

*Thumbs Up*

*Agrees*
Vro
Dat cosplay is phenomenal.
Ever since the Darkrai movie showed off Darkrai's legs, I'd been meaning to buy the Dark Ice item (or whatever it's called) to do a cosplay. Never got around to it, though.

I remember helping her out in gold for the cosplay last year. By the way, is your avvi Steam-Punk related? It looks cool.
Darkrai's such an awesome pokemon. It's annoying to face one of wi-fi with Dark Void and all, but as a pokemon, it's one of the best legendaries there are. There was an episode where Ash faced one and the trainer also had a Latios. The movie was great too.

Original Gaian

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Zexion_VI_Lexicon
Darkrai's such an awesome pokemon. It's annoying to face one of wi-fi with Dark Void and all, but as a pokemon, it's one of the best legendaries there are. There was an episode where Ash faced one and the trainer also had a Latios. The movie was great too.

Yeah. I totally agree.

Original Gaian

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Umbreon Void
Vro
Dat cosplay is phenomenal.
Ever since the Darkrai movie showed off Darkrai's legs, I'd been meaning to buy the Dark Ice item (or whatever it's called) to do a cosplay. Never got around to it, though.

I remember helping her out in gold for the cosplay last year. By the way, is your avvi Steam-Punk related? It looks cool.

You noticed that too?!? surprised
Badass. That's all there is to say. (Well, not really...There's much more to Darkrai.)
Zexion_VI_Lexicon

Zexion! XD

Interesting Smoker

Kinslayer Rabbish
Its So Wonderful
He's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

All in all, my favorite legendary xD

Mine too, and nice Marth cosplay by the way.

o: I've been recognized
Joyous occasion xD

I am admiring your Darkrai cosplay myself * u*

Dedicated Dabbler

Kinslayer Rabbish
So, what's your opinion about Darkrai?

User ImageUser Image
User Image

What's my opinion on Darkrai? Oh, prepare to disagree with me here.

Darkrai is, in my opinion, the ONE Pokemon meant for scrubs and lazy trainers. ALL of them will run Dark Void. Dark Void is 100% accuracy sleep that hits both opponents in Doubles, and if positioned right, all three opponents in Triples. This is done so NO SKILL is required in the team build outside of anticipating Vital Spirit or Insomnia, which are rarely seen as they're on Pokemon not often considered powerful.

Add to this, Bad Dreams. HP Drain between turns for everyone who's asleep.

What does Darkrai get teamed with? Gengar, for one. Nightmare for MOAR HP drain.

Also, what movesets does a Darkrai see? All of them likely run Dream Eater. Why wouldn't you when you have nigh guaranteed sleep, which hits more than one target? Night Slash, most likely or Dark Pulse for STAB. One other random move for some semblance of cover, which usually is never seen.

Darkrai's abilities were made to cater to people who despise skill, and were it not for it often being banned in most formats, would be something that overcentralizes battling as a whole. Chesto Berries would be forced on things that don't profit from them SOLELY to retaliate against Darkrai; as would Pokemon that have Insomnia and Vital Spirit which don't support the team outside of countering Dark Void.

I hate Darkrai with every fiber of my competitive being, more than I hate Groudon, Kyorge, Mewtwo, and Deoxys. With those four, it's mostly sheer stats (and for the former two, their perma-weather conditions). With Darkrai, it's ONE MOVE into ONE MOVESET. You will NEVER see a Darkrai NOT running a set built around Dark Void.

Have I mentioned I hate Darkrai yet, because I don't think I hammered it in enough.
Xigbar_RayGuns_II
Zexion_VI_Lexicon

Zexion! XD

Xigbar! eek We must get Vexen to post here too, then, for all of us cosplayers who love pokemon! ninja

Familiar Knight

5,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zexion_VI_Lexicon
Xigbar_RayGuns_II
Zexion_VI_Lexicon

Zexion! XD

Xigbar! eek We must get Vexen to post here too, then, for all of us cosplayers who love pokemon! ninja

ROFL rofl
Meta Knight_Galaxia
Zexion_VI_Lexicon
Xigbar_RayGuns_II
Zexion_VI_Lexicon

Zexion! XD

ROFL rofl

META KNIGHT! eek

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Darkrai is a great pokemon. Someone gave me one and it is awesome. Modest nature and it's strong for level 50 [haven't played my pokemon games for awhile to know what level it is]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Darkrai is cool. Erm, posted... (I'm usually not in the forums.) sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces