Added.<3
Ready when you are.
i am ready u seem busy

Thank you for Salamence and Houndoom.<3

Divine Hellhound

shiny victini
shiny yveltal
shiny zekrom

These three here are shiny locked. I can shiny them with my PowerSave but this makes them completely 100% untradeable over Wireless Communications, only Infrared.

:c

So there is no way to get these on your game unless you were like, in my house or had your own powersave device.
Nolan Parks

shiny victini
shiny yveltal
shiny zekrom

These three here are shiny locked. I can shiny them with my PowerSave but this makes them completely 100% untradeable over Wireless Communications, only Infrared.

So there is no way to get these on your game unless you were like, in my house or had your own powersave device.
oh really that sucks i knew they where locked but i didnt know u cant traded them sad how about darkrai can i still get him

Divine Hellhound

Little Miss CreepyPasta
Nolan Parks

shiny victini
shiny yveltal
shiny zekrom

oh really that sucks i knew they where locked but i didnt know u cant traded them sad how about darkrai can i still get him

Yeah Nintendo Wi-Fi prevents impossible trades. Like changing the ball on Xerneas to a moon ball makes it untradeable because it's impossible. It is possible to get a shiny Darkrai. I might have one, let me check.
Nolan Parks
Little Miss CreepyPasta
Nolan Parks

shiny victini
shiny yveltal
shiny zekrom

Yeah Nintendo Wi-Fi prevents impossible trades. Like changing the ball on Xerneas to a moon ball makes it untradeable because it's impossible. It is possible to get a shiny Darkrai. I might have one, let me check.
that be great smile
Little Miss CreepyPasta
Nolan Parks
Little Miss CreepyPasta
Nolan Parks

shiny victini
shiny yveltal
shiny zekrom

that be great smile
thanks smile

Moonlight Champion

are you still in need of the pokeball viv?
final_wolf
yep

Moonlight Champion

Little Miss CreepyPasta
final_wolf
yep
Then I have one for you XD I need to do a trade on my Y game with someone (might take a few mins) and then I'll get my FC give that to you and then log in to my X game and trade with you.
final_wolf
Little Miss CreepyPasta
final_wolf
yep
Then I have one for you XD I need to do a trade on my Y game with someone (might take a few mins) and then I'll get my FC give that to you and then log in to my X game and trade with you.
sounds good what poke u want for it

Moonlight Champion

Little Miss CreepyPasta
final_wolf
Little Miss CreepyPasta
final_wolf
yep
sounds good what poke u want for it
Can I ask for the shiny Raichu?

Moonlight Champion

fc 4038 6167 1001

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items