I loe you! <3 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
I'm in a..... Artsy mood. I love art and love getting art. So I decided to do a contest!

I understand and accept that I probably won't get much interaction from it but eh.... I think they are fun and it gives me something to do while I am working on my living dex.

I'll set the deadline for two weeks from now, being Sept.1st. On the second I will judge all entries and designate the winners. If I get enough entries into the contest I will add other shiny competitive pokemon to the pool of prizes.

The Art to be drawn is one of two things.

A. My avi with whatever pokemon (can be more then one) you feel she would have with her or
B. My avi AS a pokemon. It can be whichever pokemon you want but needs to have some identifying item from my avatar with it.

About the Eevee Your choice of
Lvl1(f) Eevee Bold-Anticipation Move set: Yawn, Wish, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice
Lvl1(m) Eevee Bold-Anticipation Move set: Tail Whip, Covert, Yawn, Wish

Lvl 30 Shiny Audino! (2 IV)

Anyway. That's it for the contest part!

Edit: I am sorry for any who feel this is "unfair". I am offering 2, Flawless IV Shiny Eevee as prize, first place gets choice, other goes to second. It is stated that if enough entries are submitted that I will add more to the prize pool. I am NOT however going to throw every competitive bred, Egg Move Pokemon out when I do not even know if anyway wants to try anyway. If this displease you... I am sorry but it's not changing. If no one enters, I have my pokemon to trade. If people enter a couple people get an awesome pokemon. Seems fair to me.

This is a contest. I'm not offering a pokemon for every entry. A contest is known to be an event in which you do something KNOWING you will have opposition and that there is a chance you will not win.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Dex Stuff!

Done!
Thanks everyone!

A big thanks to:
Dollwhore
Fun Sized JenJen
For their help!

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
I have vivillons!

My current extra's are:

Highplains x 6
Continental x 3
polar x 6
Modern (infinity and beyond. It's my native pattern sad )
Elegant x 12
Meadow x 1
Pokeball x 2

I usually don't ask much for them. I do appreciate when I get neat things though lmao.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Looking For:

I'm always looking for shiny competitive pokemon. I have a few, not as many as I would like. Trying to keep ahead of my brother.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Evader

These will probably be at the first stage and at level 1.

venonat
persian
victreebel
tentacruel
rapidash
dodrio
hypno
kingler
seaking
dragonite
furret
lanturn
togetic
natu
bellossom
sudowoodo
pineco
donphan

I will stop here for now, but I can trade more in the future. I just don't want to overburden ourselves too much.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Dollwhore

venonat
persian
victreebel
tentacruel
rapidash
dodrio
hypno
kingler
seaking
dragonite
furret
lanturn
togetic
natu
bellossom
sudowoodo
pineco
donphan

I will stop here for now, but I can trade more in the future. I just don't want to overburden ourselves too much.

That's fine. I'm in the middle of gathering fossils as we speak and going to check with some stuff that I got from wondertrade last night. Do you need all the fossils wit the exception of the Aerodactyl one?

Evader

Malice Winterharte
Dollwhore

venonat
persian
victreebel
tentacruel
rapidash
dodrio
hypno
kingler
seaking
dragonite
furret
lanturn
togetic
natu
bellossom
sudowoodo
pineco
donphan

That's fine. I'm in the middle of gathering fossils as we speak and going to check with some stuff that I got from wondertrade last night. Do you need all the fossils wit the exception of the Aerodactyl one?

Yes ma'am. One of each please, but if you get two of the same fossil, that woul be great.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Dollwhore

Yes ma'am. One of each please, but if you get two of the same fossil, that woul be great.

kk I'll put what I have on the pokemon I've gathered and mkeep searching and will send them next trade. I keep getting the same fossil for the most part. It is fighting me lol. Though I did catch some of the others you need while I was at it lol

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Demonic Businesswoman

Not fair... assuming more than 1 person enters the contest, the losers would have lost all their effort and time put into the art since it will be useless art if they don't win the contest.
tl;dr: you need more prizes!

Romantic Lunatic

Malice Winterharte

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,

Are you looking to touch trade? :3

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Fun Sized JenJen

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,

Are you looking to touch trade? :3

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Unfortunately no. I'm trying to build a living dex so actually gathering everything to move it along. Thank you for thinking of me though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff