Welcome to Gaia! ::

We are closed, I know this is sudden but sadly it has to be done, Atleast one thing is for sure...

We all made new friends 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
We're gonna miss it here. 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
What!? No! This Can't Be T-T 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Oh well. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Some Witty Name

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I would, just to put you in your place, but I have to sleep soon x.x Ugh, I really hate school. Tomorrow maybe?
User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Player

Trainer Rin
Some Witty Name

...or your the best in all of Canadia, which is about the equivalent of a hobo here.
User ImageUser Image

WHOA... i'm sorry I'm jumping in here. When you insult Canada you insult me. Now apologize.

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rockwarrior v2.0

Blame Witty! He made me do it!!
User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Player

Trainer Rin
Rockwarrior v2.0

Blame Witty! He made me do it!!
User ImageUser Image

Yes, but i would still appreciate it f you apologized.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Rockwarrior v2.0
User Image
User Image

Canada's filled with losers anyways. That's why I'm here emotion_awesome
She shouldn't have to apologize, we were both poking fun at one another. If you take offense, then that's your own problem, Rin and I can have our fun if we wish~.

User Image

Dangerous Player

Some Witty Name
Rockwarrior v2.0
User Image
User Image

Canada's filled with losers anyways. That's why I'm here emotion_awesome
She shouldn't have to apologize, we were both poking fun at one another. If you take offense, then that's your own problem, Rin and I can have our fun if we wish~.

User Image

*Pulls bat out of the umbrella stand* Watch yourself.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Rockwarrior v2.0
User Image
User Image

If you're going to make threats against me, I'll let you know right now, I'm not intimidated by a man whom spams Minimize, uses ubers, and uses cheap items to win Pokemon matches. Rin and I were joking around with one another, and if you've taken offense to that, then you can keep it to yourself, and be mature about the situation, as the only thing that she said was about being Canadian. You've been on the Internet long enough to know that Americans joke about Canadians, yet we laugh at them with our free health care, our clean waters, and our amazing scenery throughout every Providence and Territories. Now, with that being said, I believe that you should be writing a quick little apology to myself, for I'm not really in the mood to waste anymore time continuing an argument with someone that becomes hot-headed at the smallest amount of defiance towards himself. Nobody is right all of the time, and it takes real nobility to step up and admit your mistakes.

User Image

Dangerous Player

Some Witty Name
Rockwarrior v2.0
User Image
User Image

If you're going to make threats against me, I'll let you know right now, I'm not intimidated by a man whom spams Minimize, uses ubers, and uses cheap items to win Pokemon matches. Rin and I were joking around with one another, and if you've taken offense to that, then you can keep it to yourself, and be mature about the situation, as the only thing that she said was about being Canadian. You've been on the Internet long enough to know that Americans joke about Canadians, yet we laugh at them with our free health care, our clean waters, and our amazing scenery throughout every Providence and Territories. Now, with that being said, I believe that you should be writing a quick little apology to myself, for I'm not really in the mood to waste anymore time continuing an argument with someone that becomes hot-headed at the smallest amount of defiance towards himself. Nobody is right all of the time, and it takes real nobility to step up and admit your mistakes.

User Image

Wait wait wait. Who Spams Minimize? And what items are considered cheap? I used the same items everyone else uses. Finally in this thread. The Uber tier does not exist. Some people use Excadrill and some people use Garchomp.

I will not apologize to you because frankly, you're a d**k. Secondly I will apologize to Rin because now i wish to insult your country, unfortunately that is where this issue began.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Rockwarrior v2.0

Brightpowder/Sandveil active/+6 Evasion.

HOW THE ******** DID YOU HIT ME!?
User Image
User Image

^ This.

Also, in this thread Ubers doesn't exist? Oh, that'll be awesome to make note of if I ever do decide to challenge this League.

I am a d**k, but I defend my friends, so if that's the clause of me being a d**k, then I'm the biggest d**k in the World.

User Image

Dangerous Player

Some Witty Name
Rockwarrior v2.0

Brightpowder/Sandveil active/+6 Evasion.

HOW THE ******** DID YOU HIT ME!?
User Image
User Image

^ This.

Also, in this thread Ubers doesn't exist? Oh, that'll be awesome to make note of if I ever do decide to challenge this League.

I am a d**k, but I defend my friends, so if that's the clause of me being a d**k, then I'm the biggest d**k in the World.

User Image

Brightpowder is not only used by me. And since evasion clause is not part of the rule my Cacturne has double team. Usually i don't end up using it as I do not have time. But due to Zekils rule about no switching i had time to set up. every now and then i will use one double team but that is as far as I can do.

Yes. Both Excadril and Garchomp are legal. and quite frankly shouldn't be uber to begin with. They fall a lot.

However all Legends are banned (In truth i miss my mew)

so yea one game i manage to get 3 double teams off. 1 game out of the countless i have had.

And its not you defending Rin that makes you dickish, its how you are going about it.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Rockwarrior v2.0
User Image
User Image

So, what you're saying is that just because something isn't banned, means that it should be used? Please, tell me how good you are at Pokemon.

I'm not going to go into detail of how wrong you are about Garchomp and Excadrill in the Ubers tier, as I've had this argument before and I've come to terms with realizing that people whom believe that refuse to actually listen to reason.

Also: Note how I acted like a d**k AFTER you tossed a threat at me. So, tell me, how am I a d**k when YOU were the one that decided to be the genius and threaten me?

User Image

Dangerous Player

Some Witty Name
Rockwarrior v2.0
User Image
User Image

So, what you're saying is that just because something isn't banned, means that it should be used? Please, tell me how good you are at Pokemon.

I'm not going to go into detail of how wrong you are about Garchomp and Excadrill in the Ubers tier, as I've had this argument before and I've come to terms with realizing that people whom believe that refuse to actually listen to reason.

Also: Note how I acted like a d**k AFTER you tossed a threat at me. So, tell me, how am I a d**k when YOU were the one that decided to be the genius and threaten me?

User Image

Yes because being threatened bit a baseball bat online is truly a threat. If i knew where you live it could be threatening but all i have is the knowledge you live in Canada.

Enlighten me why should they be on the uber list?

As for how good i am at Pokemon I'd say around 80-85% win rate.

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
As amusing as this is, boys, can we call a truce? I'm sure no one else finds this half as amusing as I do, and this little squabble is quickly losing appeal. Rock, I'm sorry I vaguely insulted Canadia. Witty, we both know we have different strengths in battles, let's just leave it at that. Now let's end this, shall we?
User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Player

Trainer Rin
As amusing as this is, boys, can we call a truce? I'm sure no one else finds this half as amusing as I do, and this little squabble is quickly losing appeal. Rock, I'm sorry I vaguely insulted Canadia. Witty, we both know we have different strengths in battles, let's just leave it at that. Now let's end this, shall we?
User ImageUser Image

All right, I'll call a truce and let bygones be bygones. I won't become best buddies with witty but i'll let this go.

But i still wish to know his justification of Excadrill and Garchomp being uber.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Rockwarrior v2.0
User Image
User Image

Threats are threats, regardless of anything.

Alright, I'll go into detail. Excadrill in the sand, Adamant Nature, has 405 attack, and 275 Speed. That gets doubled in a Sandstorm, giving it exactly 550 Speed on the dot. Scarfed Froslass goes to 417 speed, and scarfed Froslass is a ridiculously fast Pokemon, with or without scarf. 550 Speed can out-speed every Pokemon, and OHKO majority of threats that would threaten it. Priority moves such as Extremespeed, Fake out, Sucker punch, quick attack, Shadow Sneak, ext. Are all not very effective, due to having the Steel-Typing. High resistance to most Pokemon's moves, and a ridiculous amount of damage, and speed, and you think that should be running rampant in OU? There was a reason why he was placed into Ubers, sure, he doesn't do as well in Ubers as majority of Pokemon out there, but that doesn't give him reason to be in OU. Garchomp with Sand Veil isn't as deadly, I honestly have no problem with it in OU.

Also, congratz, cool story bro, that doesn't make you good at Pokemon. You can have a 100% win rate, and still not be good at Pokemon. People win, people lose, all the time, and nobody has a perfect team. How often do you run Excadrill on your team outside of this League, and how often do you win outside of this League?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces