Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

Arctic myth
I might be able to do the Abra once I get everything over to AS, it's just right now half my Pokemon are on one cartridge and the others are on the other one so I don't know where everything is. ^^;
That would great, ^-^

Timid Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Survivor 150
Cat of Nine
Arctic myth
I might be able to do the Abra once I get everything over to AS, it's just right now half my Pokemon are on one cartridge and the others are on the other one so I don't know where everything is. ^^;
That would great, ^-^

I'll let you know when I have a permanent wi-fi if I can. razz

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ruthless Hunter

10,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cat of Nine

Im chain breeding a Moxie Bagon now. If you want, i can get you one as well. Little tip, Both Outrage and Flamethrower should be replaced with Dragon Rush and Fire Fang. Outrage has high damage output but locks you in as to where Dragon Rush has 20% Flinch and can be stacked with Kings Rock along with extra damage to Pokemon that used Minimize. Fire Fang is a physical move as where flamethrower wont do as much and has a 10% chance to Burn and/or Flinch. Special attack Salamence is no where near as good as physical.

Heres a setup i recommend you consider which is what Im gonna use

Salamence (M) @ King's Rock
Ability: Moxie
EVs: (Fast and Bulky Sweeper) 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 Atk
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Rush (High damage and great flinch chance)
- Fire Fang (Both flinch chance and burn chance which can take out the opponents attack stat)
- Iron Tail (Takes care of Fairy, Ice, and Rock types which helps alot)
- Roost (Keeps Salamence healthy after each Moxie kill)

Desirable Sex Symbol

DooM_Predator_L
Cat of Nine

Im chain breeding a Moxie Bagon now. If you want, i can get you one as well. Little tip, Both Outrage and Flamethrower should be replaced with Dragon Rush and Fire Fang. Outrage has high damage output but locks you in as to where Dragon Rush has 20% Flinch and can be stacked with Kings Rock along with extra damage to Pokemon that used Minimize. Fire Fang is a physical move as where flamethrower wont do as much and has a 10% chance to Burn and/or Flinch. Special attack Salamence is no where near as good as physical.

Jolly Nature
- Fire Fang (Both flinch chance and burn chance which can take out the opponents attack stat)

Thanks I'll definitely take that into consideration. if you could breed me a hasty one that would be cool. ^-^

Edit: Actually, Maybe Jolly would work... If you're doing jolly I'll go ahead and grab one. especially if I end up changing flamethrower.

Ruthless Hunter

10,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cat of Nine
DooM_Predator_L
Cat of Nine

Jolly Nature

Thanks I'll definitely take that into consideration. if you could breed me a hasty one that would be cool. ^-^

Edit: Actually, Maybe Jolly would work... If you're doing jolly I'll go ahead and grab one. especially if I end up changing flamethrower.

Trust me, you do not want flamethrower. Its better to make it a flinch set.

Ruthless Hunter

10,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cat of Nine

Ive got it to level 100 with EV's almost in place. Next ill have the moves in. Once its done ill clone it and tell ya

Desirable Sex Symbol

DooM_Predator_L
Cat of Nine

Ive got it to level 100 with EV's almost in place. Next ill have the moves in. Once its done ill clone it and tell ya

My FC is 1306-7767-7997 whenever you get it done =) Thanks again for doing this.

Ruthless Hunter

10,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cat of Nine
DooM_Predator_L
Cat of Nine

My FC is 1306-7767-7997 whenever you get it done =) Thanks again for doing this.

No problem. Add me and I will have you added when im done.

Desirable Sex Symbol

DooM_Predator_L
Cat of Nine
DooM_Predator_L
Cat of Nine

Added,

Ruthless Hunter

10,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cat of Nine
DooM_Predator_L
Cat of Nine
DooM_Predator_L
Cat of Nine

Added,

I couldnt get Iron Tail as its only from DPP so I replaced it with Steel Wing. All moves are PP Maxed.

Ruthless Hunter

10,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cat of Nine
DooM_Predator_L
Cat of Nine
DooM_Predator_L
Cat of Nine

Added,

Nevermind. I was wrong. Its a BP Tutor Move as well. Send it back and I will add it on for you.

Desirable Sex Symbol

It's alright, I can do the movesets myself. =) but thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff