< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >

Luca and Oishi's Princess

Light Warrior

42,675 Points
  • But it Refused 500
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
Malice Winterharte
>w< actually powersaves cant... but oh well
It'll still be fun to get some practice in ^w^ I hope others participate as well. I don't understand why people think this is a bad idea, people do art for contests all the time...

Evader

His Kuren
Malice Winterharte
It'll still be fun to get some practice in ^w^ I hope others participate as well. I don't understand why people think this is a bad idea, people do art for contests all the time...

People are greedy.

Luca and Oishi's Princess

Light Warrior

42,675 Points
  • But it Refused 500
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
Dollwhore

People are greedy.

Real artists do art for the sake of making art... I mean it's nice to get rewarded sometimes.... but that's just me. I get some people would like to make a living off it, but arts not in such a high demand any more.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
His Kuren

Ah, I was under the impression they could. sad I'm sorry! I'm glad you have fun with it! That's what it is really all about. It's pure greed. It's alright though. One sincere entry is better then ten greedy ones.

Evader

His Kuren
Dollwhore

People are greedy.

Real artists do art for the sake of making art... I mean it's nice to get rewarded sometimes.... but that's just me. I get some people would like to make a living off it, but arts not in such a high demand any more.

If they wanted to get money/gold off it, then they should make a shop that does commissions.
I remember when people didn't expect to get paid for their work, Now people are asking for billions of gold. Bleh. If I was an actual artist, I'd do that s**t for free, and only ask for tips if they wanted to tip.

Romantic Lunatic

Malice Winterharte

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,

We can always trade tomorrow :3

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Fun Sized JenJen

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,

We can always trade tomorrow :3

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

<3 kk sorry about that. I have a tight schedule sometimes.

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

...my wrist needs to stop being in pain.
I have been after a shiny Eevee since before the game released gonk shiny sylveon..

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
ChrisyTopher

...my wrist needs to stop being in pain.
I have been after a shiny Eevee since before the game released gonk shiny sylveon..

I'll be keeping it up for a couple weeks. I have an extra shiny sylveon. smile I made one then ended up with a better one lol.

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Malice Winterharte
I'll be keeping it up for a couple weeks. I have an extra shiny sylveon. smile I made one then ended up with a better one lol.

Yeah. I only recently started wearing a wrist brace for pains that I've been having for years tho so Idk when I'll be able to draw again without difficulty >>;;; we'll see
And x3 I can understand that
My (now) girlfriend and I were gonna have matching sylveons, hers being a normal girl one and mine a male shiny..but as stated, that didn't happen Dx

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
ChrisyTopher

Yeah. I only recently started wearing a wrist brace for pains that I've been having for years tho so Idk when I'll be able to draw again without difficulty >>;;; we'll see
And x3 I can understand that
My (now) girlfriend and I were gonna have matching sylveons, hers being a normal girl one and mine a male shiny..but as stated, that didn't happen Dx

That is horrible. I love to draw but suck at it. My extra is a male but I can't remember it's moveset It is bold with it's HA. smile Do you have any trades dear?

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Malice Winterharte
That is horrible. I love to draw but suck at it. My extra is a male but I can't remember it's moveset It is bold with it's HA. smile Do you have any trades dear?

Me too omg (I'm about average I suppose)
And uhh if by trades you mean anything worth trading..I'm not sure xD I'm waiting for someone to get back with me on whether she wants anything I have tho *u*;;

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
ChrisyTopher

Me too omg (I'm about average I suppose)
And uhh if by trades you mean anything worth trading..I'm not sure xD I'm waiting for someone to get back with me on whether she wants anything I have tho *u*;;

Well , if wanted. He is a 6 IV Bold HA with Dazzling Gleam Covet Yawn and iwsh

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Malice Winterharte
Well , if wanted. He is a 6 IV Bold HA with Dazzling Gleam Covet Yawn and iwsh

That's super generous of you omg emo
Would he be nicknameable?

Benevolent Shapeshifter