kingkongpokoono
i would very much like a pokerus pokemon

Sure. I need your FC first, though.

kale and fc is 0905 2116 3429

Ok, I'm going in. Trade me whatever.

Premium Gaian

Forbannet
Marshmlow1
Let me firs tjust say..Nobody is going to want more than half of those because they increase attk, and some lower sp. attk and speed lol..It's sp attk, and speed is what makes it good lol

But alot of people can allways use them for PKRS..I think I might just catch one..I have PKRS pokes in my SS, so I can allways bring them over and infect my pokemon witha virus ^__^

That's fine. I'm offering them because I finally got a Timid one, so I have a surplus of Pokerus Petilils that I'm never going to use.
xd

Yeah, Timid is a pretty good nature..When I search for Petlil, I'm going to look for a timid nature..A female Petelil lol Besides, when I decide to buy Black (after I finish TM collecting), I'm going to give it the desired moves and evolve it and then trade it over lol..But it will obviously be around the level the others are lol
Forbannet
kingkongpokoono
Forbannet
kingkongpokoono

thank you

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1
Let me firs tjust say..Nobody is going to want more than half of those because they increase attk, and some lower sp. attk and speed lol..It's sp attk, and speed is what makes it good lol

But alot of people can allways use them for PKRS..I think I might just catch one..I have PKRS pokes in my SS, so I can allways bring them over and infect my pokemon witha virus ^__^

That's fine. I'm offering them because I finally got a Timid one, so I have a surplus of Pokerus Petilils that I'm never going to use.
xd

Yeah, Timid is a pretty good nature..When I search for Petlil, I'm going to look for a timid nature..A female Petelil lol Besides, when I decide to buy Black (after I finish TM collecting), I'm going to give it the desired moves and evolve it and then trade it over lol..But it will obviously be around the level the others are lol

Cool.

Premium Gaian

Forbannet
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1

xd

Cool.

Yep lol..For once I'm going with an even team, I'm having Fire, Water and Grass..Actually Ice instead of water lol..

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
kingkongpokoono
Forbannet
kingkongpokoono
Forbannet
kingkongpokoono

thank you

Are you on your way in?

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1

xd

Cool.

Yep lol..For once I'm going with an even team, I'm having Fire, Water and Grass..Actually Ice instead of water lol..

Right now I'm making an all female team. So far I have my Shiny Lopunny, a Blissey, Lilligant, and Vespiqueen.

Once I get bored with this team, I'm making a fossil team.
Forbannet
Renia goes RAWR
User Image

I just saw you in the room... then you disappeared.
xD

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

banner by: Just another Nerd girl

Lol, sorry.
xd

i am here

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
kingkongpokoono

i am here

Then talk to me in the room.

Premium Gaian

Forbannet
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1

xd

Cool.

Right now I'm making an all female team. So far I have my Shiny Lopunny, a Blissey, Lilligant, and Vespiqueen.

Nice...And a Vespiquen? They're okay and all, but they tend to get trashed a tad easily
Forbannet
kingkongpokoono

i am here

your not here

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1

Cool.

Nice...And a Vespiquen? They're okay and all, but they tend to get trashed a tad easily

Usually they do. But with the attacks I use, I win more often than you'd think. And my friends have learned to fear my Vespiqueen.
xd

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
kingkongpokoono
Forbannet
kingkongpokoono

i am here

your not here

That is strange... I saw you enter then exit. Why don't you start the trade, and we will try again.

Premium Gaian

Forbannet
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1

Cool.

Usually they do. But with the attacks I use, I win more often than you'd think. And my friends have learned to fear my Vespiqueen.
xd

I see...I'm almost wanting to battle your Vespiquen with my Darmanitan..But I may be to lazy too

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1
Forbannet
Marshmlow1

xd

I see...I'm almost wanting to battle your Vespiquen with my Darmanitan..But I may be to lazy too

Hmm... Sounds interesting... We should try sometime, when I finish my team.
What level is your Darminitan?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces