Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The Death Medium
Apocalyptic Soul
Does ANYBODY know the method to translate the text in the Abyssal Ruins in Undella Bay?
I've tried googling this and can't find anything on how to decode the symbols.

NOTE: I am looking for the METHOD of translation, NOT the translations themselves.

I dont think its meant to be translated, its only there for you to gather the Arceus plates or those relics to sell.

It's called Cuneiform (an alphabet)

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Umm. Am I the only one who thinks these symbols just look like the Webdings font on MS Word? smile My friend tried comparing the two and she never gave me an answer as far as whether or not I was right. sad BTW, what's at the end of the ruins on the last floor? Everyone says it's Arceus, but I looked at one of my info sites, and it says Arceus can only be traded to B/W from another game! Any ideas? confused

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sakuraxkiba
Umm. Am I the only one who thinks these symbols just look like the Webdings font on MS Word? smile My friend tried comparing the two and she never gave me an answer as far as whether or not I was right. sad BTW, what's at the end of the ruins on the last floor? Everyone says it's Arceus, but I looked at one of my info sites, and it says Arceus can only be traded to B/W from another game! Any ideas? confused
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image...

It's a: (Highlight if you want to know)
(Relic Crown, the guy in Undella Town will buy it for 300,000 Pokedollars.)

...User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
THAT"S IT?! I was presuming that all this suspence and what not would lead up to a "dun-duh-da da! Legendary Pokemon!" kind of moment. I mean, all this for something that I could get from defeating the Elite Four with an Amulet Coin? Seriously? Game Freak, I am disappoint. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff