Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unleashed Shapeshifter

weedle make you high
Quiescent Sky

It does take some time to get 6 ivs. It requires patients and trial and error. As for your gengar if your ditto only has one or two IVs it will lessen your chances to get a 6 Iv. The more IVs you have on both Pokemon the better the chances. I and along with others will take 5 Iv missing a stat that we absolutely need just cuz the chances of hatching those are better than getting a 6 iv. I have 6 iv breeding pairs and I can go as low as 3 IVs and a terrible stat. Its not as rare but hatching a full 6 Iv with out hacking is almost as irritating as hatching a shiny. And the process that you would take is put that Pokemon in the day care with the opposite gender, ditto, or any Pokemon that I can breed with in its egg group( be aware that it will hatch as the female if Pokemon are not the same) female still holds destiny knot that has different stats example of gible again say it has attack and defense. You need to get all the other stats so I would take a ditto that would have HP and speed. You would have to breed to get all 4 stats. Then once you got all stats for that you would again have to find a pokemon that covers those stats and breed and breed and breed. Another thing to do to speed up the process is if you have a 2 Iv male and you get a 3 iv male replace the 2 Iv male with the 3 iv. And vice versa for females just remember bout the destiny knot. As you go along and the more IVs you have the better. If you can get to a point were you have 5 IVs on both male and female your chance of getting a 6 Iv is good but you will not get all 6 IVs. To explain that and its the same concept of shinys on the random number generator. So you are never guaranteed what you will get. Also if you have your 6 Iv gengar it is a great start to get going and if you get a 5iv your chance with a 5 and a 6 iv are better than just 2 5ivs.

Ok, then I guess that's where it went wrong, I had a 2IV ditto. I guess that's what confused me partly. I think I understand it all though. If I run into issues I will let you know.

Wheezing Unicorn

I will be unavailable for today/ potentially tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff