Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Battle Frontier style battle would you like to try?

Sky battles! 0.23442136498516 23.4% [ 79 ]
Land battles! 0.062314540059347 6.2% [ 21 ]
Little Cup! 0.074183976261128 7.4% [ 25 ]
4 trainer free for all! 0.19287833827893 19.3% [ 65 ]
Monotype! 0.10979228486647 11.0% [ 37 ]
1v1 same species! 0.050445103857567 5.0% [ 17 ]
Regular for me please. 0.27596439169139 27.6% [ 93 ]
Total Votes:[ 337 ]

Dangerous Lunatic

Do you guys know if they shiny locked the latis?

I think they re-released all these legendaries to lock out the hacked ones without the pentagon. XD

Dedicated Streaker

Kaito Kidou
How far are you guys?

I'm getting ready to deliver a letter to Steven. U_U
...completed the Delta Episode earlier. I'm trying to farm for BP in the Maison.

Thankfully they don't have you searching through that entire cave with Flash like the originals.

Biggest Anubutt

Kaito Kidou
How far are you guys?

Just reached Slateport. And thankfully the vitamins are accessable, so I technically could ev train Cucumber...though I already have so much stuff for ev training back in Kalos and think I'll just play regular and ev train later.

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
Kaito Kidou
How far are you guys?

...completed the Delta Episode earlier. I'm trying to farm for BP in the Maison.

Thankfully they don't have you searching through that entire cave with Flash like the originals.

Yea, Granite was like nothing. Glad since could just get in, get out...though also surprised.

Dangerous Lunatic

Main Page Nitemare Headba
Kaito Kidou
How far are you guys?

Just reached Slateport. And thankfully the vitamins are accessable, so I technically could ev train Cucumber...though I already have so much stuff for ev training back in Kalos and think I'll just play regular and ev train later.
That's what I'm doing. I may trade over some berries to grow here though. Seems easier to keep track of with the areanav.

Biggest Anubutt

Cabbage Emperor
Kaito Kidou
How far are you guys?

That's what I'm doing. I may trade over some berries to grow here though. Seems easier to keep track of with the areanav.

I have like well over 100 of each ev reducing berry. But the more used things I use for ev training is the rare candies for temp leveling to 50 to check those stats and the wings.

Dedicated Streaker

....or maybe I should go hunting for stones instead of farming. I think I'm just going to take a break.
Speedbrawler
Kaito Kidou
How far are you guys?

O.o !! I remember going Victory Road in R/S/E without Flash before.

Kaito Kidou
How far are you guys?

Same here. I still need get my competitive items back. I lost them since I started over in Pokemon X. My biggest regret.

Dedicated Streaker

Kaito Kidou
Speedbrawler
Kaito Kidou
How far are you guys?

I was referring to Granite Cave when you had to search for Steven, but yes, you didn't need Flash for Victory Road.
Speedbrawler
Kaito Kidou
Speedbrawler
Kaito Kidou
How far are you guys?

I was referring to Granite Cave when you had to search for Steven, but yes, you didn't need Flash for Victory Road.

I know, just a random thought when you mention the usage of Flash. Only thing I hate about the older Gens is carrying around HM Slaves.

Dangerous Lunatic

Found a reddit thread where Latios isn't shiny Locked. <3

They lied.

Biggest Anubutt

I'm so excited for other things the game has to offer, it's a drag getting to them. v.v

Dangerous Lunatic

Lol! Moves can affect mega stones before they mega now!~

Biggest Anubutt

Cabbage Emperor

What like theif and switcheroo?

Dangerous Lunatic

Cabbage Emperor

What like theif and switcheroo?
and knock off. I kept the metagrossite, so I'm happy about that. I freaked out a little. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff