Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Squad

hibi-tea
You don't separate soul mates B].

Consider this a victory for anyone who has a cat-buddy out there <3.

I have a cat buddy....her name is dusty...and she just as mesgivious as I am.....but the fact if Ian left Ruffes all the time....it just don't make me feel like the contest was won fair and squar..., but thank you that did make me feel a lil better..... yum_puddi Badge....
emotion_brofist
In all fairness, Ian has been through a lot of turmoil in his life, he should be allowed to cheat to win a pie-eating contest. heart wink

Friendly Guildsman

They won fair and square. No reason to hate a team that won. If we lost, we lost and we should accept that. Though true, hard to accept when sore winners and losers are spamming things up. Still, we should prove to be the better people and let them preen and rage, ignoring them. Friendship wins this contest. Ian and Rufus, and also Kanoko and Rina, the whole reason for said event in the first place.

Trash Squad

XxImmortal ToxicityXx
seriously lets use our brains gaia isnt going to double the points just because theres two of them thats unfair
rufus is with him just because e NEVER leaves ians side,

Ian has left Ruffes before....remember....you don't keep up with your gaia missy....

Trash Squad

Imperator Techk

.....Oh, congrats....
Cats are sooooooooo cool they don't need to play by the rules. emotion_awesome

Trash Squad

Will Kenni
They won fair and square. No reason to hate a team that won. If we lost, we lost and we should accept that. Though true, hard to accept when sore winners and losers are spamming things up. Still, we should prove to be the better people and let them preen and rage, ignoring them. Friendship wins this contest. Ian and Rufus, and also Kanoko and Rina, the whole reason for said event in the first place.

Your inspiring words lift me out of my depression like the nice cat lady....
yum_puddi Badge!

emotion_brofist

Trash Squad

Haiku_Sonnette
In all fairness, Ian has been through a lot of turmoil in his life, he should be allowed to cheat to win a pie-eating contest. heart wink

I suppose, at least everyone had free pie... yum_puddi

Trash Squad

Krissim Klaw
Cats are sooooooooo cool they don't need to play by the rules. emotion_awesome

Your logic intrigues me....
yum_puddi Badge!

emotion_brofist
Limit Bahamut
rufus shouldn't be eating pie anyhow
he's a kittyu oit's bad for him

They were fish pies, and Ian was just there for moral support.

Cluttered Cat

Static Impulse
yum_puddi Badge!

emotion_brofist
*piles cats on you*

But anywho, nah, I don't think Ian and Rufus were cheating. Besides the fact that they're a packaged deal, there were other NPCs with multiple people eating. Sure, they didn't make it to the final round, but some of them were pretty close. Like, the Treehouse orphans had 3 people to eat their pies.

Trash Squad

Daemon 5adi
Limit Bahamut
rufus shouldn't be eating pie anyhow
he's a kittyu oit's bad for him

They were fish pies, and Ian was just there for moral support.

Hmmm that be very interesting, I would like to test this pie out.... yum_puddi

Trash Squad

OtherWorldShukumei
Static Impulse
yum_puddi Badge!

emotion_brofist
*piles cats on you*

But anywho, nah, I don't think Ian and Rufus were cheating. Besides the fact that they're a packaged deal, there were other NPCs with multiple people eating. Sure, they didn't make it to the final round, but some of them were pretty close. Like, the Treehouse orphans had 3 people to eat their pies.

Oh goddess *hand reaches out for help*

yum_puddi Badge if you let me breath again....

Shy Nerd

Can't tell if this is a serious topic or not LOL;;

Go Stein and Ian!!

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
There's no cheating involved. People just loved them more during this event.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff