Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Hi guys
I was just sittin' around thinking about how cute corgis are but how I don't want one b/c of all the shedding. =( I wish I knew of another dog that was orange n' white with big perky ears with less fur than a corgi, but I don't.

So tell me your faaaavorite color to see on a dog/cat/or other type of pet!

My favorite color for a dog is any color I can get that's closest to orange. x3 I guess the term for that would be a red coat.
and for cats... I've always loved Siamese coats. with the pretty browns and dark tips.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What's yours??

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

also: images are from google, not mine D:

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

also again: I'm not saying any pet is better because of it's color, I'm just talking about preferences. D:

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
for dogs I adore the brindle/reverse brindle, though Grate danes.. I LOVE Harlequin coloring.

Cats: Torts, calico, tabby mixed (aka something calico tabbies)

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Mistress of Rain
for dogs I adore the brindle/reverse brindle, though Grate danes.. I LOVE Harlequin coloring.

Cats: Torts, calico, tabby mixed (aka something calico tabbies)

aw yeah brindle is probably my second favorite

and I used to have a little tortoise shell cat (she was an orphan at 2 weeks old so she was special to me, for having survived that) but she got out of the house somehow and got hit by a car, it was very sad. sad Her name was Mousey.. cuz when she was a baby she looked like a skunk and my bf's brothers called her Vermin...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For dogs it completely depends on the breed as to what looks good - labs I've always preferred black over chocolate or yellow, collie-types I like tri-colour; I also love multi-toned gray colouring (ie: example) on some dogs.

Cats, I'm more drawn towards calico and torti, but all my life I've had orange tabbies around with extended family so I'm somewhat drawn towards them.

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

~ Aki - Fairy ~
For dogs it completely depends on the breed as to what looks good - labs I've always preferred black over chocolate or yellow, collie-types I like tri-colour; I also love multi-toned gray colouring (ie: example) on some dogs.

Cats, I'm more drawn towards calico and torti, but all my life I've had orange tabbies around with extended family so I'm somewhat drawn towards them.

I like chocolate labs x)

and I know what you mean about orange cats, I have a thing for them too, but it's only because I've always had at least one around my whole life.
I love the black and white Siberian Husky coat colour. The black around their eyes is really contrasting so it makes their pale blue eyes look even prettier.
Honestly it truly depends on what kind of animal you're talking about, especially with dog breeds.

But just a general thing; I love tan&white combined colors---but once again depends on the animal.

Man-Hungry Fatcat

6,050 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
On a pitbull, I prefer blue coat. The color of the coat is just flippy awesome.

Devoted Inquisitor

The Ibizan Hound comes in orangish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibizan_Hound

They're a sight hound, though, so if you wanted the temperament of a corgi, they'll be way off.

I'm not attached to any particular coat color, actually. It varies based on the individual dog and breed. I do think brown sable dogs are a little boring, but that's what I have. whee
i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored i just want alot of money wahahahahah

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

[♫=♥]

I like a light brown or a black coat color on a dog. I love black cats.

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
black and grey or black and white siberian husky haha blue or really light grey eyes to *drools* omg that's so sexy on a dog haha

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
it truly depends on the kind of animal you have and the color fur/skin that animal has. my black dog looks cute in a red or blue sweater

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff