Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
cleaning off one of my favorite tiny babies the other day and got a really funny picture of him.

User Image

Aged Girl

I love ginger cats. smile

Kawaii Bunny

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
gaia_angelleft SO CUTE !! gaia_star
Awww smile

Are these the ones going into foster?

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Henrika
Awww smile

I wish. They got put down this morning because I didnt have them fully weaned yet. Nursing kittens dont go to foster without a mom. Miss them

Dangerous Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Shanna66
Henrika
Awww smile

I wish. They got put down this morning because I didnt have them fully weaned yet. Nursing kittens dont go to foster without a mom. Miss them

Seriously? I've had 2 week old foster kittens at my house. Luckily they took well to a wet food/kitten milk mix out of a bowl, but we thought we were going to have to bottle feed them when we took them home. You guys don't have fosters willing to do that?

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Payton Leeroy
Shanna66
Henrika
Awww smile

Seriously? I've had 2 week old foster kittens at my house. Luckily they took well to a wet food/kitten milk mix out of a bowl, but we thought we were going to have to bottle feed them when we took them home. You guys don't have fosters willing to do that?

Plenty of people are willing. We just dont do allow them. I hate it and dont agree with that rule at all

Dangerous Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Shanna66
Payton Leeroy
Shanna66
Henrika
Awww smile

Plenty of people are willing. We just dont do allow them. I hate it and dont agree with that rule at all

Yeah, kinda a stupid rule...
Oh no. That's awful. Poor little guy. He was so cute.... cry

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Payton Leeroy
Shanna66
Payton Leeroy
Shanna66
Henrika
Awww smile

Yeah, kinda a stupid rule...

I know. Im starting the search fo a new job. From our foster program to my boss who is afraid of pits and adopts out mean small dogs who bite, im reaching my limit. It wasnt this bad when I started

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff