Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So I want to make sure my Boobear has a healthy and well balance diet.
What's the best way to achieve that without breaking the bank?
Edit: She's a German Shepard
DizzySnowFire

It would be helpful to know what species Boobear is.

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ailinea
DizzySnowFire

It would be helpful to know what species Boobear is.

German Shepard

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
well breaking the bank is different for everyone. for me my limit for dog food is $40 a month. what is the highest you would want to spend on dog food a month?

Devoted Inquisitor

DizzySnowFire

Edit: She's a German Shepard

psst she's a German shepHERD; they're herding dogs.

Anyway, check out dog food adviser and look at some different foods. Then take the list of foods that interest you to the store and see what they have. In my area, the best deals on petfood are at an independent place, not the big box stores.

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shanna66
well breaking the bank is different for everyone. for me my limit for dog food is $40 a month. what is the highest you would want to spend on dog food a month?

Probably 70 max

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66

Probably 70 max

In that case you could look into raw or anything really. Orijen is a really great food but its up there in price

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66

Probably 70 max

In that case you could look into raw or anything really. Orijen is a really great food but its up there in price

Where could I find orijen?

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66

Probably 70 max

The only place that carries it here is a holistic mom amd pop place. But ask around your area. It becoming a more popular brand

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66

Probably 70 max

The only place that carries it here is a holistic mom amd pop place. But ask around your area. It becoming a more popular brand

Alright.
I checked their website and there no retailers in Canada that sell it.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66

Probably 70 max

Alright.

Henrika lives in canada i think. I know she feeds it to her ferret

Natures variety is also a great kibble. If i had the money i would use it all the time

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66

Alright.

Natures variety is also a great kibble. If i had the money i would use it all the time

I'll ask her where she gets it.
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66

Alright.

I feed Orijen to my dogs when they are pregnant and nursing. It is a great brand of food and I live in Canada as well. I can find it at several stores in my area.

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SHD
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66

Alright.

I feed Orijen to my dogs when they are pregnant and nursing. It is a great brand of food and I live in Canada as well. I can find it at several stores in my area.

What kind of stores?
DizzySnowFire
SHD
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66

Alright.

What kind of stores?

Total Pet, Bosley's, and several Mom and Pop stores in my area. There is a link in your messages to show you which stores in your area sell the food. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff