Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
I have two cats, one of which I named Frootloops. This is her: User Image

She's beautiful, but deadly. >_>

So, what's the strangest or coolest name for a pet you've ever heard?
Charleston lol

Loiterer

My kitten is named Pixel.

Hygenic Fairy

This woman I know named her dog Jesus.
05-Jill_Valentine-05
Charleston lol

lol

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mackity and Tackity (twin birds)
I watched a show where a lady named her Persion show cat Truly Elegant...

Dangerous Lover

I named my puppy Siska, which is a pretty weird name, and my fish is called Shinee. The strangest name I've ever heard though is my friend's uncle's dog named Shitmonkey.

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ice_Bird Bloo
This woman I know named her dog Jesus.

did you ever hear this joke?

Late one night, a burglar broke into a house he thought was empty. He tiptoed through the living room but suddenly he froze in his tracks when he heard a loud voice say: "Jesus is watching you!" Silence returned to the house, so the burglar crept forward again. "Jesus is watching you," the voice boomed again. The burglar stopped dead again. He was frightened. Frantically, he looked all around. In a dark corner, he spotted a bird cage and in the cage was a parrot. He asked the parrot: "Was that you who said Jesus is watching me?"
"Yes", said the parrot. The burglar breathed a sigh of relief, and asked the parrot: "what kind of person would teach their bird to say that?"
The parrot said, "The same kind of person that would name their Rottweiler Jesus."

Hygenic Fairy

Sireanesss

Late one night, a burglar broke into a house he thought was empty. He tiptoed through the living room but suddenly he froze in his tracks when he heard a loud voice say: "Jesus is watching you!" Silence returned to the house, so the burglar crept forward again. "Jesus is watching you," the voice boomed again. The burglar stopped dead again. He was frightened. Frantically, he looked all around. In a dark corner, he spotted a bird cage and in the cage was a parrot. He asked the parrot: "Was that you who said Jesus is watching me?"
"Yes", said the parrot. The burglar breathed a sigh of relief, and asked the parrot: "what kind of person would teach their bird to say that?"
The parrot said, "The same kind of person that would name their Rottweiler Jesus."

biggrin Haha I love that.

4,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
1. Ghetto eek
2. My friend named her hamster Hubby (Honey in otherwords)
3. My granny named her lil'kitten Prince

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ice_Bird Bloo
Sireanesss

biggrin Haha I love that.

I never met a dog named Jesus though. did they by any chance also have a parrot like in the joke? xd

Hygenic Fairy

Sireanesss

I never met a dog named Jesus though. did they by any chance also have a parrot like in the joke? xd

Haha! I don't know. Asking people if they own a parrot named Jesus normally isn't the first question that springs to mind when I meet a person. razz

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ice_Bird Bloo
Sireanesss

Haha! I don't know. Asking people if they own a parrot named Jesus normally isn't the first question that springs to mind when I meet a person. razz

True blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces