Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

That's so cute!
Eri fox
That's so cute!

Thank you! She another pup I rescued, but I'm fostering her for the time being. smile

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

x-kazzy
Eri fox
That's so cute!

Thank you! She another pup I rescued, but I'm fostering her for the time being. smile

she looks exhausted in that video, i bet the dirt was cool.
it was very hot where I live today, Cookie went swimming in the big dog pond for the first time! I wanted to make a thread but I didn't get any pics or anything. : (
she made huge progress though, while the dog pond has a slopped edge for entry, down where it drains there is a little concrete ledge/dam that Cookie actually entered the water off of. just once and with a lot of encouragement, but it was still amazing progress in her learning to have fun in the water. she had never swam in the big dog pond before nor had she ever entered water off of a ledge/drop off like that. she took her first step to someday being brave enough to jump into a pool. x3 i so proud of her
Eri fox
x-kazzy
Eri fox
That's so cute!

it was very hot where I live today, Cookie went swimming in the big dog pond for the first time! I wanted to make a thread but I didn't get any pics or anything. : (
she made huge progress though, while the dog pond has a slopped edge for entry, down where it drains there is a little concrete ledge/dam that Cookie actually entered the water off of. just once and with a lot of encouragement, but it was still amazing progress in her learning to have fun in the water. she had never swam in the big dog pond before nor had she ever entered water off of a ledge/drop off like that. she took her first step to someday being brave enough to jump into a pool. x3 i so proud of her

She was, she dug up worms, too. Kona got jealous. lol.
I want Summer and Kona to swim at the beach, but neither of them like the water,

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

x-kazzy
Eri fox
x-kazzy
Eri fox
That's so cute!

She was, she dug up worms, too. Kona got jealous. lol.
I want Summer and Kona to swim at the beach, but neither of them like the water,

Cookie is just learning to take to water and it's very exciting, I never had a dog that would swim for fun so it's my goal to get as much swimming experience for her this summer as I can. I can't wait to take her to the beach I am going to do that at least once this summer. I work full time so I don't get a break except weekends but any weekend that my bf has off we are GOING! lol
but my grandparents have a pool back in my home town, so I hope to visit and get her into that pool with me. I'm making more money now I guess I just have to lay off buying things for my dog so I can afford the gas to make trips to my home town.

today was only her 4th time to ever swim on her own free will. before that she swam once in the pool when I threw her ball and placed her into the water. so it's all brand new and lots of fun. :3
I got her a lifejacket so maybe she'll be smart enough to learn the concept of 'floating' lol, but we'll see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff